Worthless Beauty L.S *Under M...

Por bloodhazetaegukk

Louis is a new therapist and Harry is his patient. He is also a very depressed kid and all of his therapists... Más

W O R T H L E S S B E A U T Y
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
E P I L O G U E
S O N G S AND T H A N K Y O U S
A/N :)
AN 2
A/N

E L E V E N

11.4K 377 490
Por bloodhazetaegukk

E L E V E N

"I.." Niall started but he didnt say anything else just looked at Zayn pleadingly but Zayn looked at us curiously.

"How do you two know Niall?" I didnt know how Harry knew him but I didnt answer because well it was kind of personal, but Niall on the other hand did answer.

"He's my therapist." Harry looked at me with a look that said he felt betrayed.

"He goes to my school." Harry answered.

"And you two are friends?" Zayn asked.

"Um.. " Niall said giving away that they weren't but Harry then said, "Yeah. Best Mates just like you and Louis." He said letting go of my hand and awkwardly hugging Niall.

I smiled even though I knew there was something up. He took my hand again and we entered the restraunt, this was going to be interesting seeing as the only person who actually ate normally was Zayn.

We were seated and given our menus. Minutes later a lady wearing all black came over. "What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asked Zayn first, she had a flirty smile and I could tell she liked him but Zayn payed no mind to her as he grabbed Nialls hand and kissed it like it was the most normal thing in the world. Which it probably was to him.

"Ill have water and I suppose the rest of us will have that as well." Zayn asked, we nodded in agreement.

"Do you guys know what you want to order?" She asked this time a bit annoyed since Zayn was whispering into Niall's ear. I chuckled silently knowing what he was doing.

"A salad." Harry chirped. I looked at him and gave a small smile.

"And for you?"

"Same." I said politely.

"And for you two?" She said starring at Zayn and Niall who were now apperantly snogging. Though it kind of disgusted me it looked rather cute.

"I think they'll have the same." I rushed out, she gave a thankful look and walked away quickly. "Guys cut it out she's gone." I said chuckling.

"Well I want her to know I am taken by the most beautiful man In the world." Niall blushed but you could tell he was beaming with happiness and not to long after a different person came back with our food -if you could even consider a salad, food.

"Harry." I whispered. I looked over at him and saw he was taking small bites of the salad which made me happy that he was eating without being asked. I patted his leg catching his attention. He hummed.

"I'm gonna drop you off a little earlier than I said I would I forgot I had to do something."

"Like what?" He asked curiously. I looked down at my hands trying to figure out what to say, I was going to by a promise ring but I wasn't going to tell him that - I wanted it to be a surprise.

"I have to go visit my sister, said she had something for me."

"Oh." He said obviously hurt because I wasnt going to take him and it hurt me to look at him but all in all I couldn't ruin a surprise.

"What are you two whispering about?" Zayn said glaring at us. We both looked over at him to see him feeding niall small bites and it made me want to vomit rainbows. They were just too adorable. I wonder if Zayn knew about Niall's story?

"Nothing." Harry whispered and that's when I knew he was upset. I grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles, he slowly pulled away and continued to eat. I sighed knowing I was the one who upset him.

"Will you excuse me?" I said just above a whisper. All eyes were on me as I stood up from the table and went to the restroom.

I locked myself in a stall and pulled up my sleeves and leaned up against the wall -I didn't know if the wall was dirty and I wasn't taking any chances.

After a while I heard the door creek open and foot step come closer. "Louis?" I heard his soft voice say.

I hummed in response, not really trusting my voice, because if I talked I would probably cry. There was a knock on my door but I didn't move. "Will you open the door for me?" He questioned.

"No." I said a tear slipping out. Why was I being so weak? Maybe it was because I had shown my true side to him and I couldnt be strong anymore.

"Please?" I moved my hand towards the lock slowly and unlocked it. It flung open and Harry stood there with sad eyes. He came In slowly and locked the door behind him. I pushed myself off the wall and watched as he turned around and stood there for a few seconds.

He put his arms around my neck and leaned in, kissing my lips ever so softly as if he were afraid to break me. "I'm sorry." I said as he pulled away.

"Sorry for what?"

"For upsetting you.." His hands trailed down my sides and grabbed my hands. He wrapped my arms around his waist and put his arms back around my neck.

"I..." He started.

"I know I upset you - you don't have to lie."

"I just thought we were going to spend more time together. I mean it's almost ten thirty and that means I only have thirty minutes with you since you said a little earlier and-" I cut off his rambling and kissed him.

I swipped my tounge on his bottom lip asking for entrance and to my surprise he opened his mouth and let me in. Our tongue dancing together not even fighting for dominance.

My hands trailed down to his bum and I gave a slight squeeze making him gasp in my mouth and I smirked.

We pulled away, saliva dripping from our mouths as if we were taking out a retainer. He giggled and wipped it away. "I love you." He said his voice low and loving.

"I love you too." I kissed him once more. "I really am sorry for upsetting you, I just... I wanted to surprise you. I was going to go to the jewelry story and buy you a promise ring but I can do it tomorrow if you want to spend more time with me." His eyes lit up but then he looked down sadly.

"I ruined my surprise didnt?"

"Kinda." I said honestly. I put a finger under his chin and made him look up. His eyes were shinning signaling he was close to tears. "But when I give it to you - you can act surprised. Now let me see your surprised face." He raised his eyebrows and put his hands over his mouth. "Perfect." I kissed his forehead.

I looked at him and he had a hopeful look on his face which made me throw a curious look his way. "Can I go with you?" I thought about it for a moment.

I looked at him for the longest time before finally saying, "yes." He jumped into my arms and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Lets go back to our other dates." He chuckled.

"Okay."

~*~

"I had a great time." Niall said to Zayn. We were parked outside his house.

"Me too." Zayn whispered. They gave eachother a kiss and then Niall climbing out the car and walking towards the front door.

"See you tomorrow!" I said waving at him as he opened the door. He smiled and we were off.

"So where did you say you wanted me to take you?"

"Jewelry shop." I answered.

~*~

"You look around and tell me what one you like, I'm going to look around to see if I find something for my mum." Harry nodded and walking off to the other side of the small store.

"Louis you haven't seen youre mother in years?" Zayn whisper-yelled.

"I know I lied. I'm going to buy Harry two things. One thing he knows about and one he doesn't." He rolled his eyes.

"You spoil him."

"I know." I said with a big smile plastered on my face. Then I put on a serious face. "Zayn?" I whispered. He hummed in response. "Do you think it's to early to ask him to marry me?"

Zayn turned to me with a look that said are you crazy but his answer was, "For you two? Nahh." He grabbed a small ring that was on a fake hand and examined it before saying, "You two have been through alot in a span of two weeks I don't think it would be a bad idea, although if it were me, I would wait till his birthday came around." He said with a small smile, I bet he was thinking of Niall.

"That's a great idea." I said.

"Wait no.. I was going to do that. In another year of course." I nodded understandingly.

"I have the perfect idea. Ill fly us all out to California and I'll do it there. They'll be fireworks and the beach and-" I was cut off short.

"When did you get all romantic?" He said with a disguted face as I chuckled.

"Whenever I met Harry." I said sticking out my tongue at him -half offended.

"What about me?" I turned to see Harry looking at a necklace that was in his hands.

"Just that I love you and i'd do anything for you." He smiled believing my white lie. I mean I do love him and all but we just weren't talking about that. "Is that what you like?" He nodded and handed it to me.

"It's lovely." It was a silver chain with a bird as the pendant. "But why this one."

"Cause it reminds me that I can be free.. but I'm only free when I'm with you." He said cheesily. I gave a big smile and looked over at Zayn. He was rolling his eyes but he as well had a big smile.

"Here buy it, I'm still not done looking." He nodded. I took out a couple hundred and handed it to him. He walked off to the man at the cash register and I looked at zayn. "Zayn help. I need to find one fast." He nodded and we began looking at all of them closely.

"That one." He pointed at a ring and the man on the other side grabbed it. I had really just noticed the man, I wonder if he minded that I was planning to propose to someone - yet alone a man. He handed it to me and I took a closer look.

"Perfect."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.7K 803 21
++Larry Stylinson++ After Harry traded their friendship for popularity, Louis has had nobody there for him. A car crash killed his mother an...
173K 4.1K 20
What happens when Harry has to go home for two months,and comes back to a broken Louis? Can Harry fix him? Will Louis let him in? ~~~ Warnings:self...
205K 6.5K 12
Monophobia. the fear of being alone. Harry was cursed with this and was truly terrified of being left and being alone. But he also had the problem of...
23.8K 539 22
Everything was going great. Harry and Louis were happy together... but that's the thing... were happy. Not anymore. How could Harry do this to Louis...