Coincidence

By ljylhj

"Love is such a coincidence." โ˜พ More

๐ŸŽ  Chapter 1 ๐ŸŽ 

48 4 1
By ljylhj

Birds chirping beautifully,fresh air breezing,the tree branches dancing as the wind blowed them.Such a great day ! A great day to sleep.Hyunjoo is still drowning into her dreams.A sweet,sweet dream ofc.But then,her ringtone,the 'Ting' song disturb her sweet dreams.Hyunjoo lazily pick up her phone and answered it.

"Mwo ? " Ask Hyunjoo lazily.
"Let's go out ! " Said Suji excitingly.
"Don't wanna.I want to sleep." Said Hyunjoo.
"Please Hyunjoo..Let's have a girls day out..It's been a while.." Said Suji nicely.
"What's the benefits I get if I sacrifice my sleep and go out with you instead ? " Ask Hyunjoo.
"The benefit is..You'll get to see me ! " Said Suji cheerfully.
"Ugh..Fine ! " Sulk Hyunjoo.
"I know you want to meet me." Tease Suji.
"Whatever." Said Hyunjoo boringly.
"Okey..Let's meet at Unity Cafe." Said Suji.
"Yeah yeah...." Said Hyunjoo lazily.

They end the call and Hyunjoo get off from her bed and getting ready to meet Suji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjoo was at the front of the Unity Cafe.She's gonna to open the door but then the door was push from the inside and it makes Hyunjoo fell to the ground.

"Yah ! Don't you know I'm gonna to open that door ! " Hyunjoo yelled angrily.

The tall guy that comes out from the cafe,turn to his back.He pull off his sunglass and stared at Hyunjoo for a moment.

"Well,don't you know I'm gonna to go out from that cafe." Said the tall guy.
"Because of you,I fell to the ground ! " Said Hyunjoo angrily.
"Then,what should I do ? Carry you like a princess ? Hell no.Get yourself up,girl." Said the tall guy and then he leaves Hyunjoo alone.
"Woah..That guy is surely a jerk ! " Muttered Hyunjoo.

She stands up and entered the cafe.She looks around the cafe and searches for Suji.She finds Suji sitting at the corner of cafe and walk towards her.

"Hey Hyunjoo ! What's up ? " Ask Suji with a big smile.
"What's up ? The sky is up." Said Hyunjoo.
"Har Har." Suji laugh sarcastically.
"I don't know why I sacrifice my sleep just to being push by a tall jerk guy and fell on the ground ! Ugh.." Hyunjoo babbling by herself.
"What ? You fell ? Are you alright ? " Ask Suji worriedly.
"Yeah..And I don't know why I meet you." Said Hyunjoo.
"It's because you're my best friend ! " Said Suji while smiling at Hyunjoo.
"Please remind me again how did I befriend with you." Said Hyunjoo.
"Well,I'm gonna to tell you how did we be best friend ! I will tell you from A to Z ! " Said Suji cheerfully.
"Ugh..No need..It's gonna be a loooooooooooooong day." Said Hyunjoo.

Suji just laugh.They chit-chatting and then they go to shopping at a mall.They have a nice girls day out even tho Hyunjoo didn't start her day very well.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Hyunjoo's POV.

It's Monday and it's also my first day of work.I find a new job after I stoped working at restaurant.Thanks to Suji,who recommended me this job.

-FLASHBACK-

"Suji-ah,I think I want to find a new job." I said.
"What's wrong with your current job ? " Ask Suji.
"Yeah,I don't want to talk about it.Can you suggest me any job ? " I ask her.
"Hmm..No..Ehh..Wait!I know!I think that TU Company have a work for you." Said Suji.
"What kind of work ? " I ask.
"A personal assistant." She said.

-END FLASHBACK-

The next day after she recommend me that job,I got to TU Company for interview the job.And luckily,I go that job.Today is my first day working here.I really want to know who I will work for.

So,as I entered the TU Company,a worker came to me.

"Are you Lee Hyunjoo ? " She ask.
"Umm..Yes.I'm Lee Hyunjoo." I said.
"Well,I'm Hong Euijin.I will tour you around this company." Said Euijin with a smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and she start guiding me around the company.After the tour guide,she said she gonna bring me to the person who I will work for.Euijin unnie knock the door.After we heard the word 'Come in',we entered the office.

I look around the office and my eyes catch a figure that back standing us.Wow,he's so tall.

"Annyeong Mr.Lee.I brought you someone.She is Lee Hyunjoo,your new personal assistant." Said Euijin unnie.

He turn on his back and my eyes got widen.He is the tall jerk guy that push me infront the cafe.I will work with him ?

"Thank you Euijin for bringing her to me.You may go now." Said the tall jerk guy.

Euijin unnie bowed at him and before she left,she said to me

"Have a nice day Hyunjoo." She give me a smile and walk away out.

"You ?! " I said surprisingly.

He smirked at me.

"I'm your boss.You don't have manners ? Please use your formal language.I'm Lee Jun-Young.But my nickname is Jun.As for you,please call me Mr.Lee." Said Jun.

I'm still in shocked.Can't believe I will work for him !

"Why are you still standing ? Go do some works ! " Said Jun.

Geez.It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong day.Phew !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At Hyunjoo's home-

It's late and I'm tired ! Mr.Lee..Wait,he's not around so why do I need to use formal language.Ehem..The tall jerk guy gave me A LOT of paperworks.I know that it's my job to do that things,but it's TOO MANY.I can die because of overworked.First day of work and I'm tired like I've worked for 100 years.I'm tired and stinky.I need to cleaning up myself.A hot shower will do it ^^

-After cleaning up-

Ting !

It means theres a message coming up.I checked my phone.It's Suji.

How was your first day of work ?
-Suji-

GREAT ! 😊😊😊😊

Wow ! Well,good ^^
-Suji-

I'm just being sarcastic,Suji 😑 It's WORST !

Gosh..Tell me.
-Suji-

Remember a tall jerk guy that I've told you ?

The one who push you ?
-Suji-

Yes..And,I'm being his perssonal assistant.

WHAT ?! It's such a coincidence.
-Suji-

I don't think it's a coincidence.

Well,if it's isn't,then maybe he's your marriage partner ? -Suji-

I'm tired Suji.I need my beauty sleep.Tomorrow is gonna be another tiredsome day.Bye !

Well,sweet dream baby Hyunjoo 😘
-Suji-

I ignored her last message.Well,I'm really sleepy.I hope tomorrow will be a better day than today.zZz....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no ! I'm getting late ! I was oversleeped because I'm so tired ! Gosh the only thing I can do is hoping that the tall jerk guy will not mad at me....Even tho it's 99.9% impossible but why not hoping ?

I ran to the TU Company.The word 'Sorry' keep came out from my mouth as I pushed the crowded of people.Well,I'm really late now and they blocking my way.At least,I said sorry to them.

I entered the company and ran as fast as I could to the office.I burst into the office without knocking the door.

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE ! " I yelled at him.I was out of breath because I was running all away to the work place.I keep inhaling and exhaling.The tall jerk guy just standing infront of me,watching my movement.

"You're late.Very late." He said.
"I know.And I'm so sorry for being late." I apologise to him.
"You've made 3 mistakes." He said suddenly.
"Wh..What ? " I was very confused.
"First,you are late to work.Second,you don't knock the door first before coming in.You just burst into my offife and who said you can entered my office ? And third,where is your manners small girl ? You yelled at your own boss ? You're so disrespectful." Said Jun.

I gulped.I was in the rush so how can I have time to knock the door ? And,the yell,umm..I think I didn't realize that I was yelling at him as I was tired of running....

"I..I'm so sorry Mr.Lee...." I apologise to him again with a bit of scared tone.
"As your detention,you need to stay up all night doing the work." Said Jun.

I gasped.I don't like it.I hate it ! Cause I will missed my beauty sleep time.But it's my fault anyway.So,I need to do it afterall.All I can do is wave a white flag.Huhu....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally ! It's lunchtime ! My arms hurt because I need to deal with all the paperworks.Ugh..I don't know how I'm gonna to deal with all the works tonight.My arms will pull out.Well,let's not talk about it.I'm hungry as horse.I'm going to cafeteria.It's my first time going there.As on my way to cafeteria,I accidentally bumped into someone and both of us fell to the ground.Why does I keep felling to the ground ?

"I'm so sorry miss.." I said to her.
"Oh..No..It's okay." She said and smiled at me.

I helped her to stand up.

"Thank you." She said.

I smiled at her.

"So,you are Lee Hyunjoo right ? " She asked.
"Uh..Yup..How did you know my name ? " I asked her back.
"I know all worker's name in this company.You're new at here right ? " She said.
"Yes..And you are ? " I ask.
"I'm Baek Yebin.Just call me Yebin." She said and we make a handshake.
"So,you have any friend here ? " She asked.
"Not yet." I said.
"Then,I'll be your first friend ! Well,if you don't mind ? " She said.
"It would be nice ! " I said to her with a wide smile on my face.Well, I need to have a friend in here so I'll not be that lonely.And,to release my stress from that tall jerk guy.
"Great ! Now,let's go to cafeteria together.My stomach keeps trembling." Said Yebin while touch her stomach.
"Me too ! " I said.Agree with her.

-At cafeteria-

After we buy the food,we sit at one of those empty table.

"It's your first time at the cafeteria too ? " Yebin asked.
I nod and Yebin just smile.
"You work with Mr.Lee right ? " She ask again.
I was kinda annoying to hearing his name.
"Yup." I simply answered her question.
"Well,you know..Mr.Lee is very hot and famous in this company." Said Yebin.
I coughed.
"He is a son of this company's president.And he was very handsome and cute too." Said Yebin with both of her hands cupping her small face.Smiling all her alone.I don't know what is he thinking about but I bet it must be related with Jun.
"The women workers are very jealous with you.You're so lucky to work with him." Said Yebin.
I coughed again.
"I think it's a bad luck to work with him.He gives me lots of works." I babbling at Yebin.
Yebin just laugh.After that,We eat and finished our food.We said goodbye to each other and go back to our work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's late night and there's still many works to done ! I'm already feeling tired and sleepy.I sigh then I rest my head on the table.After a moment,Jun call my name.I lazily go to him.

"Yes sir,why do you call me ? " I asked.

He gives me a file.I opened it and saw someone's profile with a picture.

"Jeon Jungkook." I read his name."Who is he ? " I asked.
"He is my guest.He will come here for a meeting with me.I need you to pick him up and brought him to me.Remember his face carefully.I don't want you to pick up a wrong person." Said Jun.
"Sheesh..I don't have a memory like a goldfish." I said.
"Really ? Then why don't you remember-...." Then he stoped talking.
"Remember what ? " I asked.
"Uh..No..Nothing.." Said Jun.
I ignored him and I watch a picture of Jeon Jungkook.
"Wow ! He is god looking.Very handsome ! " I said.
"Ehem..You'll pick him up for me,not flirting him." Said Jun.
"Geez..I just said that he is handsome." I said.
"Well,I'm handsome too." Said Jun.
"Uhmm..Where was I ? Ah yes..The paperworks.I didn't finish all the paperworks yet." I said and go to my table.Leaving Jun alone.I still need to make my work done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ! I'm sorry cause it's too short and boring..And I'm sorry for my bad english.It was my first time writing a story.

So,if you had watch The Uni+,you'll know who are they..Unless if you guys has stand them before they joined The Uni+ ^^

Well,I hope you guys enjoy the story and hope you guys like it ! Chapter 2,coming up next ! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...