hold me till dawn ⤷ style

By -peiskos

[lowercase intended] "they say i am a liar. they say i am weak. and i will do it to protect someone i care." ... More

a/n
1 || s.
2 || k.
3 || s.
thank you.
4 || k.
5 || s.
6 || k.
7 || s.
9 || s.
2 || thank you.
10 || k.
11 || s.
12 || k.
1 || announcement.
3 || thank you
13 || s.
14 || s.
15 || s.
1
2
3
4
5
thank you

8 || k.

3.6K 139 119
By -peiskos

4th of may 20xx

my friend, stan

woa the mail came in quite quickly,, and im okay! i just got into a fight with the same principal i was talking about but it turns out he hired a person to beat the shit out of me. what a dickhead lmao.

and uh about your confession, i really dont mind! my mom have always wanted me to have a relationship with anyone and thank you so much bc you asked, she was kind of freaking out when she knew i didnt have a relationship.
i guess she's cool with her son being.. well. gay.

also we are talking a lot about hospitals these days.. which is quite hilarious for me.

also as you can see, i have a lot of time to write this letter. how are you tho?

thats all, thank you.

your newest boyfriend,
kyle broflovski

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 877 55
Rainbow dash and Soarin famous singer's lost there memories in an accident and Rainbow's pregnant somehow and her friends don't want to tell her the...
3.2K 83 31
Heaven and hell have been imbalanced for years and now the devils have finally broken through the seal, and one of their high-ranking members was cho...
552K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
428K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...