Finding Home Through the Dark

By BriannaHowe2

Once a hero, Analissia Icea now spends her days as A school counselor/ Therapist. Joins the UA faculty. The r... More

Chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
authors note

Chapter Two

164 4 0
By BriannaHowe2

         I walk into my new apartment " Sophia, are you home?" A teenage girl slides into the entrance hall " did you get anything good sis?" I hold up my shopping bags " plenty of snacks and I even found silverware." The younger girl rushes over and takes the bags " finally, I can't stand chopsticks. Oh and the mouse thingy guy is here." I let out a sigh " A little respect Sophia, he's my boss and hopefully you're future principal. How long has he been here?" We walk into the kitchen and I smile at the mouse, bear, dog sitting at the breakfast bar drinking a cup of tea and he waves at me " Welcome home Analissia, How are you settling in?" I stand across the bar from him " It's a lovely city." I pull out my cell phone and go through my contacts " how are the plans for the entrance exam coming along?" I smile when I get to the contact I was looking for and I send out a quick text and look back at Nezu and he nods at me " quite well, we've been taking some of the ideas you gave us to use." Sophia snaps her head towards me " you're helping sis, unfair. Why aren't you helping me?" I turn my head " I'm helping with your physical training, It's up to you to study, stop complaining. I could have shipped you to Antarctica with a pack of clothes and books." Nezu chuckles " Your'e sweet fathers idea of training I presume?" I nod and look down at my phone when it vibrates and I smile reading the text " So what do you need sir, gotta make this meeting short." The principal of U.A looks a bit confused " are you in a rush Analissia?" I put my phone down and make myself a cup of coffee " I'm meeting a new friend tea and coffee." Sophia runs over " you have a date already?" I shake my head " just a friendly tour of the city." Nezu finishes up his tea and lifts up a briefcase and sets it on the counter " a list of the teachers, oh and about the newest one..." I hold up my hand " I've already met him, and I'm going to say this once sir. I am not going to force my help onto him." The principal hops off his chair " that's all I need to know, and I'll see you when school starts" Sophia watches him leave the apartment and then lets out a screech when I collapse  onto my knees and I let out a whine " I'm done for, he's going to demolish me." Sophia helps me to my feet " What's with the freak out Ana?"  I turn my now pale face to my little sister " I just danced with the devil, that little sadist is going to get me back for my rude tone." The teen girl walks me to my room " get yourself together , you need to get ready for your date." I blush lightly and snap back to reality " Not a date Soph. I'm also bringing you along with me." Her eyes widen and she races off to her room " gotta look nice, can't leave a bad impression." I smile and walk over to my closet.

     I help Sophia out of the taxi and and we look up at the sign for the shopping district. I then look around and smile when I see familiar blonde hair and Toshinori raises up a hand in a wave. I take Sophia's hand and pull her along as I walk over to the taller man. We stop in front of each other and I give him a small wave " thank you for agreeing to this meeting so soon." The blonde nods " I wasn't doing much anyway, and this must be the sister you mentioned in your text." bump Sophia and she waves to the man " Sup, I'm Ana's sister Sophia." I let out a sigh " Soph, stop being so American right now." My new friend chuckles " It's really nice to meet you Sophia, I'm Toshinori Yagi." I wrap my arm around Sophia's shoulder " Shall we go get some drinks?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
17.6K 467 42
(COMPLETE) I create the oc. Yuriko Nakajima was offered to go in UA by her mother, who is a Pro hero. She met Shinsou in unexpected situation. What...
110 0 17
Ariella Hino and Izuku Midoriya have been childhood friends since forever. Both go to UA High, are heroes and look up to All Might. Ariella's tried s...
31 0 4
Description: In a world where quirks reign supreme, young Hikari navigates life with her unique ability. But despite her powerful quirk, Hikari's lif...