don't worry... I'm here...

By TheDimondTiger

Credit for the person who made the cover: @Dat_Grace you were always different. no matter how many times your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ChÄ%T£# %¥
C#%+£{ €¥
@($¥~]^ #%
Chapter not found
Ch@<}£~ N_[Error.678]
[Error.639]
[Chapter Loading....]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (end?)
Authors note

Chapter 7

2.6K 71 30
By TheDimondTiger

(Sans POV)
I don't know why Kassy hasn't come back........ All I know right now is that I have two very sad people and that they are both upset about Kass's disappearance......... I want them both to be happy......... I want that more then anything right now. Paps has been trying his best to stay positive but I can tell he is devastated. We all are......
-Flashback-
"Why aren't we looking for her!?!?!?" Grace said with a hint of sadness and anger. I don't know why we aren't. Maybe because we all know that she is safe......... well. That's what we want to know. "WE NEED TO FRIGGEN FIND HER!!!!!" Grace snapped at me. I flinched but knew that Grace was stressed. "I know we do...... but raising your voice won't do anything......." I said while looking her in the eye. "And we will find her."
-end of flashback-
(Kassady's POV)
I can't move...... all I know is that the brat took me somewhere. My arms and legs are stuck and I can feel that I am bleeding in some places. At least I'm not dead......

(Your POV)
I know everyone is sad about Kassady disappearing. But I feel like there is something- no someone- that did this on purpose...... and we will find them and destroy them......

That won't be easy (Y/N)~

(A/N) Shhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
TDT over and out!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.3K 20
{COMPLETED} Sans' life isn't easy, and living in an Underground society filled with torture, rape, and murder doesn't make it any better. Every singl...
11K 273 30
(Y/n) was a cheerful young girl once. Her life couldn't have been better, that is until that fateful day. With the loss of her mother and becoming a...
216K 7.4K 24
//Undertale High School AU. Your typical High School story where you're the new girl~ //Except monsters and humans are together too. Involves time...
331K 9.2K 49
[I have decided to do what I always wanted 😄😄]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DISCUSSED You were, thought to be mute and...