fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

006

5K 85 26
By stockholmkiwi

{not edited}

[I just posted the prologue so go and read it!!]

(yes this is delena but im too lazy to find a better one so)

harry's pov

I woke up at 9am with Iz cuddled into my side. Her head was resting on my chest and then arms were tucked behind her waist. Shit. Did mum and Robin see us?

I mean it's not that bad if they did but they'd probably think something had happened that would really never happen and-

Nevermind.

She woke up shortly after me and looked around for her phone, per usual.

Once she found it she snuggled her head back into my chest and closed her eyes.

"You're comfy. Like my own personal pillow." She mumbled in her raspy morning voice from all the smoking she does.

I'm not talking about weed. Cigarettes. I fucking hate it. She smokes and it's every now and then but I simply hate it. Her bastard of a father smoked so I guess she uses it as therapy when she's feeling sad.

"What are you guys doing?" Gemma asked as she walked downstairs. "You look like a lil couple."

"He's my personal pillow and I'm hungry." Iz said then jumped up and off of me to find something to eat.

"Oh I'm leaving in an hour to head to the airport. I have to go to England for some business shit." Gemma said loudly and Iz and I looked confused.

"Thanks for telling us ahead of time." Iz giggled and I agreed.

Gemma just shrugged not really apologizing and went back upstairs. Iz looked at me and extended her hand. She was offering me the rest of her toaster strudel. Well this is a first. She never offers me her food. This is an opportunity and I took it, thanking her.

"Fudge sticks!" She 'cursed' and I looked at her, "I need to do my bio and algebra homework!"

She then sprinted to our room I'm guessing to do homework, leaving me alone.

♔♔♔

alysa: i'm horny, harry

me: uh i'm sorry you feel that way?

alysa: what happened to us? i said i was sorry

me: and i said i was done with you

alysa: why? so you can fuck your sister? you're overreacting i didn't even do anything wrong

me: i told you we are literally just friends and she's not my sister

alysa: whatever harry we are over

me: great. not like i said that yesterday

-iMessage has failed to send-

She's so immature. She actually thought I would still be with her after she basically threatened me. I'm just worried that if I don't do what she want's that she will do something terrible.

My thoughts became scattered as I got distracted by a few incoming messages.

niall: do you want to grab some pizza with Quinn?

me: since when have you ever hung out with her?

niall: don't remember. Isabelle introduced us like a month ago but do you wanna go?

me: i don't know can i bring Izzy? Gem took my car so the only car to get us there is Izzy's

niall: oh my god! a double date

me: definitely not a double date but whatever helps you sleep at night

niall: haha we'll meet you there at three?

me: sure

♔♔♔

I set my phone back down on the couch and went upstairs to see Isabelle on my top bunk doing her homework. She says it 'helps her concentrate'. Not really sure how being on my bed helps but whatever.

I got out a pair of black boxer briefs and a pink and white polka dot button up shirt with my usual black jeans.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said to her as she barely acknowledged me with a nod of her head and continued hitting keys in her graphing calculator.

I hopped in the shower and saw fucking Isabelle's hair all over the god damn wall as it went down the drain. We need separate showers. I swear it's like she sits there, rips her hair out of her fucking head and puts it on the wall just to piss me off.

"Iz! Stop putting your fucking hair all over the shower walls. It's not hard to clean it off! Takes probably two seconds at the max!"

"Uh I'm sorry that you're a guy and don't have as long of hair as me! You don't know the struggles!" She yelled back at me, her voice getting louder with each syllable. Great she's coming in here.

"Can you pass me my brush? It's on the ledge." She said to me as I grabbed her brush and stuck it outside of the shower curtain, then closed it again as I told her our plans to get pizza with Quinn and Niall.

"Are Quinn and Niall a thing now?" She asked as I shrugged but then remembered that I'm behind the shower curtain and she can't see me.

"Yeah I don't know. You're the one that introduced them." I said to her and turned off the shower, sticking my head out, "Can you hand me a towel?"

She nodded and bent down to grab a towel from the basket on the ground and threw it at me. I then wrapped it around my waist, not bothering to thoroughly dry off and walked to our room to get changed.

She followed me to the room after she braided her hair and we both changed our clothes. She wore denim shorts and a shirt thing that hangs off of her shoulders. They have some type of name for it but I don't remember. There are so many types of shirts that she wears, it's hard to keep up.

"Hey Harry do these shorts make my ass look flat?" She asked as she looked at herself through the mirror on the wall.

"No..Yes..No..I don't know!? Why are you asking me?" I asked her genuinely curious why she was asking me about her ass.

"Well. I cant ask Anne because she's not home and Gemma already left so you're my last and only option." She said waiting for my answer.

"Well...I'm not answering your question. Ask Quinn."

"God you're so annoying. I'm changing." She groaned as she tore her shorts off. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a guy so my attention was drawn to her rear, but taken away once she put another pair on.

"Are you ready now?" I asked her when she was finished lacing up her black converse.

"I suppose." She glanced at me and walked over to me, grabbing my button up and doing another one of the buttons. "Nobody wants to see your three chest hairs and bird tattoos that your mum said you weren't allowed to get."

♔♔♔

"That is so not true! There is no way I made out with Matthew Newman! He's so terrible!" I screamed at Niall and Harry, "How drunk was I?"

Quinn and Niall sat across from me and Harry at Mellow Mushroom as they all claimed after one Four Lokos I made out with the biggest jerk in our grade. Don't get me wrong he's hot, but I can never imagine myself with someone that big of a dick. He literally screams the word fuckboy.

"No look," Quinn said as she pulled out her phone and went to her 'my eyes only' folder of her snapchat and scrolled down, pulling up a video. Lo and behold, there was a video of me and Matthew with my tongue literally down Matthews throat. I cringed so hard and covered my face, telling her to turn it off.

"God. Im such a hoe." I laughed at myself.

"No. You're not." Harry and Niall ,coincidentally, both said at the same time. Although, I had to disagree but I just shrugged. I was about to respond but was then interrupted by our waitress. I'm pretty positive we were all shocked of who it was.

"Hey my name's Alysa and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with our new Wisconsin cheese curds?" She asked, not looking up from your notepad. I almost laughed, but held it back. I'm trying to be a better person and this is where I start.

"Uh..I'm gonna have your blue raspberry Margarita." Quinn joked and we all laughed. Alysa looked up and saw Harry, then noticed I was sitting next to him and she gave me probably the filthiest look I'd ever been given. Quinn noticed too but then just smiled, "No, Im just joking I'll have a Coke."

We all stated what we wanted as our drinks and an appetizer before she left.

"Awkward." I said in a high voice. Quinn and Niall looked far beyond confused but then I explained. "Harry broke up with her ass."

"Harry! Finally..I mean that's the longest you've held onto a bitch like her." Quinn said and Harry rolled his eyes and told her to shut her mouth and to be nice even though he had a slight smile on his plump lips.

"Ha, Nice. Have you even met me Harry? I try to be nice but it's literally in my nature to have some rude comment."

Alysa returned a few minutes later with all of our drinks and then started placing them on the table. She placed everyones drinks perfectly fine on the table and then slid mine to me. I don't know if there was a fucking earthquake or if she doesn't know the power of her arms, but that fucking Coca-Cola spilt all over my god damn shorts.

"Oh my god I am so, so very sorry!" she expressed and maybe I would've believed her if she wasn't such an uptight, immature bitch with a little smug grin on her face. Right there, I think is when I lost my shit and thought to myself 'fuck being nice i'm about to fuck her up.'
----------
authors note:

ooh a cliff hanger. iz might just have a little anger problem and i know alysa spilling the drink on izzy is kind of a cliche move to be put in here but I really needed Isabelle to go off on her so why not sooner than later. thank you so much for reading!
comment
vote and shit
♔♔♔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
54.8K 992 47
The wealthy young lady Qiu Yi wears a book and becomes a scumbag from a wealthy family who loves to love. While tearing green tea, fighting white lot...
3.2K 197 18
Back in Holmes Chapel following his first world tour, Harry Styles finds himself at a loss of how to spend his time -- until he wanders into the Tang...
33K 399 66
The smart girl falls for him.. that one frat boy that everyone falls for. But she's different. She's smart. She doesn't attend the parties. She doesn...