A hole that can't be sealed

By Ghoul_Toga

This is an Ulquiorra Cifer powered OC x RWBY. My first ever RWBY book, hope y'all like it. More

Oc Info
The Escape
Going to Beacon
Unto the future
Feel Your Sins Crawl On Your Back
Confrontation with Emptiness
A Love that is Forbidden
A Bat and A Cat
Their the ones to blame
Mating season

The Evil Admirer

2.8K 50 103
By Ghoul_Toga

I warn you, there is gonna be some crazy shit happening in this chapter.

Zenzo was having a normal day, reading a book within the library with team RWBY and JNPR, before Ruby decides to pull out a game for all of them to play called Remnant: the board game where they see that Yang is dominant over all the others, Weiss struggles at first before Ruby helps her to play in which she takes pride only for Yang to destroy her kingdom.

"Get Rekt!!!" Yang exclaimed before being told to keep quiet which she does.

"Hey guys, wanna play with us?" Ruby asked.

"We need to study" Pyrrha said.

"What about you Zenzo? You wanna play with us?" Ruby asked.

"No, I have no time for such incompetent child's games" Zenzo said.

"Harsh" Yang said.

"Pwease" Ruby begged with puppy eyes, as Zenzo sighs in defeat.

"Fine, do not complain when you lose" Zenzo said closing his book, pulling his chair to their table and sitting as the right bottom corner between Weiss and Yang.

"Pfft, please I'd like to see you try" Yang said.

"Where do you pick?" Ruby asked as Zenzo pokes the middle of the map.

"Hueco Mundo, that's a super small kingdom, your gonna get crushed" Yang said as Zenzo opens a portal to his drawer, where he pulls out a pack of cards which the Ruby and Yang gasp at.

"Limited edition" Yang said.

"The Espada huntsman force cards, there were only 5 ever made and are ridiculously high priced" Ruby said drooling.

"No matter, we'll still beat you" Yang said.

"Okay, I'm going first" Ruby said.

"I unleash my army off Beowulf in front, with a few Deathstalkers at the back for main muscle" Ruby said.

"Is that so, then I'll simply use an army of Nevermore and then some King Taijitu" Yang said.

"Hmmmm, if I was to choose I'd have to go ancient and rare, so I'll go with a bunch of Silver Tooth" Blake said.

"Then I'll have to go with my home kingdom Atlas, using two Heavily armed bullheads and the current new Atlas protection army" Weiss said.

"I pull out my mother, Orihime, for healing, Grimmjow and Nnoitra for muscle due to their stupidity and Tia for brains" Zenzo said.

"Is that so, girls let's attack all at once to spice things up" Yang said.

"Yeah" RWB said as everyone place their cards down, a hologram projects their characters.

"Attack!" RWBY said as everyone aims for Hueco Mundo.

At Hueco Mundo........

"I feel a mild disturbance" Aizen said with leaning on his right arm that held his head up.

Back to Beacon.......

"This is gonna be a massacre" Ruby said.

"Indeed it is" Weiss said.

"Grand Rey Cero" Zenzo said putting a card down, as Grimmjow starts firing blast after blast cause the bullheads and the Nevermore to drop dead.

"No!" Yang and Weiss cried.

"Santa Teresa" Zenzo said as Nnoitra takes action chopping down Grimm everywhere.

"Ola Azul" Zenzo said as Tia starts attacking Blake's side, soon the fight ends.

"Victory to Hueco Mundo" The game announces.

"No fair" Yang cried.

"Meh, wasn't really even into it that much" Blake said.

"Unacceptable" Weiss stated.

"It was rigged, I want a rematch" Ruby said but was interrupted by an intercom.

"Zenzo Rose Cifer, please report to Ozpin's office" The intercom said.

"Sorry, but I must go" Zenzo said packing his card, opening and closing a portal due to returning the cards, before walking to Ozpin's office.

At Ozpin's office.......

Zenzo walks in on Ozpin and Glynda discussing a serious topic, as soon as he is noticed they stop and look at him; Ozpin keeping a neutral face, but Glynda has a look of worry on her face meaning that there are two things, either the mission is super dangerous or the person that was to be hunted would die quickly.

"Professor Ozpin, what is needed to be done?" Zenzo asked.

"Do you know a woman that is called Salem?" Ozpin asked.

"I've heard of her, she is the Queen of Grimm and is very powerful, she plans on destroying humanity and taking over Remnant" Zenzo said.

"That's good, I have a mission for you, I want to send her a warning to her stating that we huntsmen are ready to fight" Ozpin said.

"Ozpin, we cannot possibly be sending this student to his death!?!" Glynda asked.

"Glynda calm down" Ozpin said.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! What do you mean calm down?!! Summer went to face her and almost died, she almost had her eyes plucked out, you want to send him and expect me to calm down!" Glynda complained obviously angry with Ozpin's decisions.

"I know, I don't need to be reminded of my past failures" Ozpin said.

"I accept the mission" Zenzo said as Glynda looks at him like he'd grown another head.

"Okay, but you must go now" Ozpin said.

"Don't dare go, you'll get yourself killed" Glynda said.

"Don't worry, I shall return to you as soon as possible" Zenzo said snapping his fingers, opening a portal that showed static, stepping inside looking at the two professors before the portal closed, soon opened to show a room where meeting are held.

And apparently, Salem was there with a female and three males; the girl looked like she was in her late teens, the man beside her looked like an adventuring psycho, on the other side, there were two dark skinned men, one huge and strong looking with a full on beard, while the other looked slim and sophisticated with his moustache, and in the middle sat the Queen of Grimm herself, Salem.

"Who are you and how did you find this place?!" Cinder demands.

"I wish to talk to Salem" Zenzo said.

"That's Queen Salem to you" Tyrian said.

"I do not care" Zenzo said as Cinder and Tyrian got up.

"I'd advice you to take back your words and choose them carefully again" Cinder said.

"Such arrogant ways will get you no where young man" Arthur said.

"I do not wish to speak to any of you, I only wish to speak to Salem" Zenzo said as fire engulfs Cinder's hand.

"Wrong choice" Cinder said throwing a fire ball at him, but Zenzo's face was neutral as ever; blast hits and he's gone.

"Much better" Tyrian said as Zenzo literally appears behind Cinder, Murciélago close to her throat and his left index finger pointing at his face with a small beam of green energy growing.

"Even if you charge your fire or have it ready to take a shot, I will slit your throat faster than you call say sit and as for you......" Zenzo said looking at Tyrian.

"I have always wondered how effective a point blank Cero blast would be" Zenzo said.

"Enough" Salem said.

"Are you Salem?" Zenzo asked.

"Yes, and who might you be?" Salem asked as Zenzo retracts his finger and sheathes his weapon.

"I am Zenzo Rose Cifer, son of Orihime Inuou and Ulquiorra Cifer" Zenzo said.

"I should've been the one to bear his child, that stupid orange haired bitch can't do shit" Salem thought in anger.

"What brings you here?" Salem asked.

"I bring a warning from Headmaster Ozpin, he says that we will be ready for your army when you come" Zenzo said snapping his finger opening a portal again.

"Just like his father, well I call him Daddy but I can also call you Daddy" Salem thought.

"Well tell Ozpin, that he should be well prepared because one missing piece and he's lost" Salem said as Zenzo nods and takes his 'leave'; later after the meeting, Salem makes her way to her room where she slams the door, sit down on her bed before laying down.

"Oh Oum, he looks just like his father" Salem said to herself, hands on her hot cheeks and her legs rubbing together, undressing herself leaving her in a pair of black laced panties and bra, her body heat increasing before her hand goes down her body, stopping in between her legs, moving into her underwear, she starts running her dripping slit and her other hand under her bra, playing with herself and letting out moans of pleasure.

"Ahn! Zenzo go deeper! Faster! Daddy please!" Salem moaned covering her mouth, thrusting her fingers in and out if her snatch.

"Oh Oum! I'm gonna cum! I-I'm cumming!!!~" Salem screamed spraying her juices unto her bed, breathing heavily before pulling her finger to her mouth, tasting herself.

"I tasted very delicious, but Zenzo should be able to taste magnificent" Salem said.

"This was very disturbing" Zenzo said leaving to report what he'd heard from Salem, leaving out the disturbing part out.

Walking to his dorm, he is then stopped by Glynda, who was actually following him but on the opposite side; getting to him, she hugs him close crying into his chest.

"I thought you were going to die" Glynda said as Zenzo pulls away, his hand lifting her head to look into his emerald eyes.

"Does my sorceress not believe in my abilities?" Zenzo asked.

"Well......Your the first man I've fallen for and I just don't want to lose you to her" Glynda said as Zenzo leans in, kissing her on the lips before pulling away and hugging her again.

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere" Zenzo said.

"ZENZO!!! YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!! WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD HAVE A HAREM!!!" Neliel, Blake and Velvet roared charging at him, but he was long gone.

"I can fight Blake and Velvet, but I can't fight Neliel, she may not have Segunda Etapa, but she'll still beat me into the ground" Zenzo said using Sonído to escape, but Neliel caught him and pinned him to the ground.

"You better have a good explanation" Neliel growled.

"I never knew women could be scary, but I bet father knows, he knows everything" Zenzo thought.

So I'mma end of the chapter here, make sure to Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me for more content; and I'll see you all for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 11 10
My first OC adventure. Hope you enjoy it.
1.1K 8 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...
36.6K 408 28
This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used
268 19 9
Yo everybody this is my first story hope you all like it and read it as I'll try to post chapters whenever I can or want to