The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel

204K 5.7K 689
By yanberry

~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Kids arguing:

"I hate you! I won't play with you again!"

After a few minutes, they played again and shared toys.

                          WHY?

Because for kids

HAPPINESS is more important than PRIDE!

Too bad we're all grown up!

                                            -Unknown

I suggest today you be a child and be happy, you can have your pride back tomorrow!

XoXo Yani -

_____________________________________

Raelynn's P.O.V

I watched Bryce leave.

Sigh!

I know I volunteered to keep her because he looked so stressed out and tired.

But why should I care what he looks like anyways.

This is the guy who hurt me for Christ sake.

But it's so long ago. Something in me is telling me to put it behind me and move forward, but at the same time its just so hard to push my feelings aside.

I look down at the now sleeping little girl in my arms.

Where is her mother? Is this some joint custody where Bryce has her on the weekends or something?

But in that case, why would she think I'm her mom?

This whole situation has got my mind spinning out of control. But it's really none of my business.

I rub my finger against her smooth chubby cheeks, admiring her light caramel skin.

It's obvious that she's mixed. I had no idea that Bryce was into black women, but who could really blame him? They have the best natural figures, butts and boobs some of us pay thousands of dollars for.

There seems to be a lot I don't know about Bryce.

But from the looks of Tomar, it's pretty obvious that her mother is beautiful.

She has the same intense eyes as Ryder, her and the triplets share a similar facial features, there is no question that she is Bryce's.

Her brown curly hair is so long and pretty I can't help but to pull my finger through the soft texture.

She's adorable.

But as adorable as she is, how do I explain to the triplets that they have a sister when they wakes up?

I really try not to lie to them, and as smart as they are, they will ask questions.

I should have thought of this before volunteering to keep her, guess its too late now.

I knew that at some point my shit would hit the fan.

"Come on little one, let's lay you down next to Ryder so that you can sleep comfy." I whispered to her. I wanted to say that I would lay her down next to her brother but it just felt too weird and it made it all sound too real.

I'm only human so it's not unusual for me to have crazy feelings. And when I say crazy feelings, I mean feeling betrayed by Bryce in some crazy way because he was never here for the triplets the way he is for her.

But I'm not jealous, more mad at myself because I didn't give him much of a choice. I didn't try hard enough.  But I do feel betrayed in a sense because of even though we're weren't together he had another child. He loved someone else who wasn't me.

It may sound crazy and some people may never understand but some feeling can't be put into words.

I opened my bedroom door and saw Ryder still asleep, I move the covers and lay her next to him, then covered her and placed pillows around her so she doesn't roll off the bed.

Coffee! Yes that's what I need.

I take a shower and get dressed in some sweats and t-shirt and then made myself some coffee.

There was a knock at the door. I went and opened it to be greeted by Quinn.

"Hey! What are you doing up so early and at my house?" I asked before stepping aside and letting her in.

"Ethan is so mad! Mad at me, mad at you but most of all so mad at Bryce!" She exclaims before storming in and off in the direction of the kitchen.

I closed the door and walked into the kitchen to see her pouring coffee, the coffee I made for myself. Guess I'll just have to make another cup, since I had only made enough for one cup.

"So why is Ethan mad now?" I ask as I go about making some more coffee. I had so much going on that a mad Ethan seemed to be the least of my concern, but because he's important to Quinn, I'll be concerned.

"I told him the truth about everything, the triplets, I mean after what happened at the hospital there was no use lying anymore even if I wanted to. He's mad because I lied and  broke up with him, wasting six years, instead of talking to him and being honest, he's mad at you for not telling Bryce, causing us to have to break up and them not having a part in the triplets lives, and most of all Bryce for not going after you that morning, he believes, if if Bryce had man up and went after you, all of this would have been avoided." She goes on in a rant. "You should have seen him pacing up and down complaining about the years he wasted. Oh Rae! I don't know what to do. I tried explaining to him that we tried to tell Bryce, but he doesn't believe me."

"Quinn I'm so sorry! This is all my fault. I should have never let you broke up with him and kept my secret." I felt my eyes water, but I closed them, I have no right to cry when its all my fault.

"Raelynn please! No one forced me to do what I did! I did it because I wanted to and it felt like the right thing to do." She told me earnestly.

I nod. Still feeling guilty.

"Raelynn I will always be here for you and the kids, and unless Ethan becomes my husband, you and my god babies will always come first." She smiled.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I hugged her.

"Aunt Quinn! Did you bring me more princess crowns?" Rayin squeals and comes barreling to Quinn's leg. What ever happened to good morning? And is mom invisible?

I pull apart from Quinn's embrace and let her climb up in Quinn's lap.

It's funny how everyone has their favorite child out of all three. They treat them all equally but for some reason just have one special child. I seem to be the only one who doesn't.

Quinn and Cara spoils Rayin with tons of girly things, I guess because they could relate.

My mom spoils Rush with tons of dinosaur stuff, mostly books and my dad spoils Ryder with toys cars and trucks. Whether my dad admits it or not, he loves the mischievous streak in Ryder, I have caught him smirking at his antic before, and only scolding him when my mom complained about him becoming a juvenile delinquent because of no discipline for his actions. I can tell she loves Rush because he sits still and Read or watches dinosaurs all day, he's the least troublesome of all three.Rayin gets away with it all and is just both their princess. She bosses them around to do tea parties.

"Hi Aunt Quinn!" I look down and see Rush standing next to my leg.

"Hey handsome! I like your dinosaurs pajamas, I think your getting a bit big though for those, don't you think so?" She asks him.

He shakes his head no.

Yeah right. I struggle just trying to get his legs into that thing at night, I wonder how it hasn't cut off his circulation. He refuses to sleep in anything else, so I let him have his way, at some point he won't be able to squeeze in it and will just ask for another one.

Quinn laughs at his silliness.

"You ready for some breakfast?" I ask Rayin and then Rush.

After both answered and told me they both wanted coco puffs, I told them to go wake up Ryder.

It wasn't until they ran out the kitchen that I remember that they normally jump all over my bed to wake Ryder up and Tomar's sleeping next to him.

I ran into the room after them. I made it in time to see them jump on the bed and start jumping but was able to grab Rayin and stop them before they jumped on Tomar not noticing her.

"Damn it! Stop!" I hiss putting them both on the floor. Both Tomar and Ryder are shifting and turning, waking up! Ryder opens his eyes, rubbing them and I swore he smirked at me.

Huh?

"Damn! Damn! Mom said Damn! Mom's in trouble! Damn! Da.." He suddenly stop and look at Tomar who woke up and has been smiling at him.

I look at Rayin and Rush and see them both staring at her quietly also.

Oh ohhhhh! Here goes the questions! Take a deep breath Rae.

"Mommy! That girl back! She's in your bed!" Rayin points. I guess they forgot her name from yesterday! They were too busy playing with each other yesterday to ask many questions about her.

"I know!" I simply say.

Rush then looks at me questioningly. "Why?" Was all he ask.

"She's staying with us for the day!" I don't know what else to say.

"Mama!" Tomar smiles at me.

"Your her mom too? Is she my sissy like Rayin? Where do babies come from? Can you buy me a dinosaur book or CD that show me where babies come from?" Rush asked.

Now do I ignore his questions? Or lie to him? Or just tell them the truth. After all she is their sister, and seeing as how Bryce knows about them now, she will be apart of their lives.

"Yes she is your sissy! Her name is Tomar." I hope they don't react badly as I choose to ignore the where babies come from question.

"Yay! Can she play princess with me mommy?"

"No she has to watch dinosaurs with me. You like dinosaurs, right sissy?"

"Nuh huh! She like cars!"

"Caws!" Tomar squeals and clap.

"See! I told you!" Ryder boast because Tomar repeated the words cars.

Ryder jumped off the bed while Tomar looked on amused by him. He then stretched his hand out for her and to my surprise she got on her stomach and slid off the bed, then took his hand and left the room.

Of all three children! Why on earth would she choose Ryder. Don't get me wrong, he is an absolute sweetheart but when bored, he stirs up more mischief than you could possibly imagine.

Rush and Rayin then run out the room still arguing about who sissy will play with.

I thought it would have been worst.

I hope they react the same way when introduce Bryce as their dad.

I walk back into the kitchen to see Quinn laughing.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"Oh nothing! Or maybe the face you made when Rush asked if Tomar is his sister or where babies come from! I thought you were going to shit yourself!" She laughs even harder.

"Oh shut it! Just wait until you have kids, I will be doing all the laughing then." I shush her and go about cutting up some fruits for the kids to eat after their cereal.

"Yeah right! Your chipmunks are enough for me! I am not having children soon." She says with a frightened face.

Yeah I would be frightened too! Her life is so hectic now she barely has time to feed her fishes that she replaces every week because they starve to death and she thinks no one notices.

"Anyways! Why do you have Bryce's daughter?" Oh no! Not her too with the questions!

"Quinn she keeps calling me mama? Like where is her mom? And Bryce is letting her call me mama which is even more weird! Do you think if he was to like take the kids for a day or a weekend if I allow, he would let them call Tomar's mother, mom? Oh hell why didn't I tell him not to let her do that! I will not have my children calling some other woman mom!" I huffed.

"Anyways! Bryce came by this morning, even though I told him last night that I would call him and we decide on a time to meet. He looked so stressed and tired and Tomar was crying her eyes out! As soon as she saw me she started screaming 'mama' and kept reaching for me. I took her and she latched onto me. I fed her and she fell asleep. Apparently she kept looking for me all night and couldn't sleep so her brought her over. Evan then called because his mom needed him, and just looked so stressed! And from what I could see yesterday, the hospital is no place for a child, so I told him I would keep her until he got back from seeing about his mother." I explained.

"So you're just going to let her keep calling you mom?" She asked.

"No! I mean how do I tell a... I don't even know how old she is..maybe a 2 year old, don't call me mama?" I questioned sarcastically. "I just don't understand why Bryce let's her."

"Maybe you should ask him?" She states.

"I did! Well I asked where her mother is and why he didn't take her to her mother. He just said its a long story and he's here to concentrate on the triplets and not that." I'm just as curious as she is.

"Rae? I know that you used to have a huge crush on Bryce in high school and ended up falling in love with him. I know it's a topic we've avoided since the triplets were born, but are you still in love with him?" She asked out of nowhere.

That I can't answer.

"Babies! Come and eat your breakfast!" I shout down the hallway trying my best to ignore her question.

As soon as I start to put the bowls down, I hear little footstep pitter-pattering through the hallway.

The kids run to their kiddie's table and all sit down.

But there is only 3 chairs.

"Mama! Mama! Me sit!" Tomar said giving me the sad face.

"Ok you! Come here!" I said opening my arms.

She runs over to me and I pick her up and sit her on my lap at the dining table. I pull the bowl of oatmeal and banana that I sliced up in front of her. Hopefully she like banana's.

"Hey Quinn! Can you help them" I gesture towards the kids table "to pour the cereals so they don't get it all over the floor. Please?" I beg.

"Sure! But I'm going to be leaving soon, I need to stop by work before I head back home, I need to pick up the spring design and drop them off in Long Island in the morning." She tells me all while pouring coco puffs in Rush's bowl.

"Ok, that's fine." I respond while taking up the spoon and bringing it to Tomar's lips.

She opens her mouth and take a mouthful, looking at me with her piercing eyes while she chews.

"You liked that sweetie?" I asked her and she opens her mouth for more.

After her second spoon I started to act like I with the triplets when they were younger. I rubbed her yummy "good girl! Yummy in your tummy!".

" yummy me tummy!" She responded mimicking how I rubbed her tummy as I said it.

The kids were eat and chatting away but Quinn was quiet.

I looked over to see her smiling at me earnestly.

"Do you want more kids Rae? Motherhood just fits you so well. You look so adorable with her." She smiled.

"I never thought about having more, I do miss them in their baby stage but I never thought I would have 3 already. But, hypothetically speaking, if I was to ever have another child, I would want to be married. I don't see that happening, so I guess another child is out of the equation." I told her.

Our morning continued in the same fashion until Quinn had to leave.

The kids played, napped and watched movies while I cleaned, did laundry and cooked.

Bryce had called around nap time in the afternoon, to see if I could keep Tomar for a while longer because he had to go into the office for an emergency conference call and deal with some paper work.

I told him it was fine since she was napping as well. Her following Ryder around sure has its perks, he's so hyper off life that it didn't take much to tire her out.

Bryce hadn't made it back by dinner time, so I fed them and gave them all a bath, after putting them all in pajamas, but since there was none in Tomar's diaper bag, I put her in one of Rayin's younger nightgown that I still had.

By the time bedtime rolled around, I tucked them all in and read to them, all while carrying Tomar in my arms.

She's overly attached to me.

Very weird.

I went to bed and took her with me, laying her beside me but leaving space for Ryder because I know he would be coming to sleep with me once he woke up and realized he was in his bed like every other night.

Tonight is an early night for us like all Sundays. The triplets have school in the morning and I am tired and have work in the morning.

I still haven't heard back from Bryce. His phone kept going to voicemail.

I guess I will just text him before I fall asleep and hope he gets it.

Me: Hey. I have been trying to call you. It's getting really late and i'm going to sleep. You can get Tomar in the morning at 7:30 before I leave, if not, then there is a key under the gnome by the front door, i'm really tired so I might not hear the doorbell.

Goodnight.

With that, I put my cell phone on the charger, turn the lamp off and cuddled up to the little body next to me wondering where's her mother.

~~~~Author's Note~~~

Hi my lovelies!

Yes I know this update took forever.

I think I lost my muse this chapter. I have been trying to write it for days now and It's not as good as I wanted it to be! But the next Chapter will be because its already in my head!

Well! I hope I didn't dissapoint you all!

Oh and fathers day was yesterday! I hope everyone had an amazing day with their dad, uncle, granddad etc the special man you look up to.

P.S. i will try to have chapter 19 up in 2 days max. But no promises, I still have work and summer school >_<

ANYWAYS!!!!! have a great day =')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 15.6K 40
When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell you about, what will you do? Protest an...
63.4K 3.1K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
7.9K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
93.3K 1.5K 29
When Renesmee was born, a miracle in herself, she had a beautiful twin sister with her. The baby was named Raelynn, and became a sassy, bold and beau...