The Gang leader's long lost d...

By ShadowQueen09

Lexi is a badass. She's the undefeated street fighter and street racer who goes by the name Nightshade. Le... More

Characters!!
Found you.
Lexi.
I'm you're Father.
New Home. New Family
Where We Belong.
Chapter Six.
The One
New School.
Street Fight.
Chapter Eleven.
School Prank.
Party.
Confession.
A/N

Chapter Nine.

17.7K 425 91
By ShadowQueen09

Damon's P.O.V

Me and the boys decided to go to class early today encase we had the same class as the girls.

It was 15 minutes into the lesson, they probably have a different class, I hope we have second lesson together though.

" Damn, looks like they have a different lesson " Jayson says pissed, and I don't blame him. I really wanted to see her.

I was about to say something when the class room door flew open. All attention was on the three girls that walked in through the door.

I saw it was the three girls from the parking lot. I smirked, I don't even know her name and she has already made my day by being in the same lesson as me.

I looked at the teacher and she looked pissed of.

"Do you care to explain why you are so late?" The teacher asks.

"Bitch I thought it was obvious." Says Jayson girl, I look at him and see him smirking.

The teacher looks confused at the girls, and they just roll there eyes.

"We're new." Says Liam's girl in a 'duh' tone.

The teacher looks furious at the girls she sighs "Well then would you like to introduce yourselves Miss uh" She starts off, she probably doesn't know there second name.

The I see my girl walk up to the teacher. The teacher looks slightly frightened by this. She then bends down and whispers something into her ear, when she had finished what she was saying the teachers face turns white. What did she say?

" I hear her say 'Good' to the teacher before facing the class with Jayson's and Liam's girl on either side of her shoulder.

Jayson's girl is the first to speak. "My names Jenny, and I prefer to keep it that way, so don't call me Jen or anything else like you know me cuz you don't and  I don't plan to." I see Jayson from he corner of my eye smiling and repeating her name in a hushed voice.

" My names Anna, and I don't like being talked to unless it's important." She says in a board tone. I notice Liam, smiling like Jayson and repeating her name in the same hushed voice Jayson used.

"My names Lexi and all I have to say is that if any of you players lay a finger on my sisters or so much as give them google eyes, I will personally drag you 6-feet-under and leave you there to rot . Also just an extra warning for all you sluts and whores, don't come complaining to us that we stole your boyfriends, or one night stands, it's not our fault we are more attractive than you." She says and everyone looks shocked.

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. I kept on repeating her name. I absolutely love it.

After that the girl sat down in the back of the class, and Anna grabs a table and joins it with Lexi and Jenny.

Damn just calling her by her name is getting me turned on, I am so whipped. Through out the whole lesson, me and the boys were just staring at the girls, or well more like I was staring at Lexi, Liam at Anna and Jayson at Jenny. We know they could feel us staring, but they didn't turn to look which was disappointing.

Before I knew it, it was already in music class.

In music class we decided to invite the girls to join us for Lunch. Jayson, volunteered to go and ask them.

After he went we waited for a few minutes, Jayson comes with a frown oh his face.

"They said " he starts and stops and looks at us frowning but then smiled " Yes!" He say.

I smile and so does Liam. I can't wait for lunch to come.

Finally what seemed like forever the bell rang rang, the boys and me rushed to the lunch hall garbed our lunches and sat down waiting for them to come. After a few minutes of waiting I started to become inpatient.

"Where are they?" I ask frustrated.

"I don't know." Jayson says looking around.

Just then the lunch halls flew open and there stood Lexi, with her leg in mid-air and the girls on each side of her shoulders.

She puts her leg down and they start walking to buy there food. Thank god she was wearing jeans and not a dress.

After they buy there food Jayson goes up to them and leads them to our table. The whole time my eyes were on Lexi's face as she got more closer, she seemed to be getting more prettier. I am so lucky.

Anna sat in-front of Liam, Jenny in-front of Jayson and Lexi in-front of me.

"Hi my names Liam." Liam says introducing himself. I notice Lexi looking at Liam then back at Anna, although she didn't move her head she did move her eyes, she probably noticed he has  an interest in her.

"My names Damon and you already know Jayson." I say grabbing her attention. We make eye contact, and I felt as though the world had stopped. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green that put emeralds to shame. She hardly had any make-up on which was good, since I dislike girls who wear more make-up than they need to. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a T-shirt which had a skeleton hand putting it's middle finger up, that's all I could see since she was sitting down. I was pulled out of my trance when she started talking.

" My names Lexi this is Anna and this is Jenny, I don't know if I can say it's nice to meet you since honestly I don't know, and I won't lie for the benefit of you." She says. 

I was taken back a bit by that. Most people would be offended by that but I liked it. She spoke her mind and said what she felt. She didn't put up a fake act, trying to impress us.

I smirked at her and she raised her eyebrow, probably thinking I would be offended.

" I like you, you aren't like other girls who through them selves at us in hopes we'd fuck 'em." I say.

I look at her and she smirked. And let me tell you it was the most sexiest thing ever, I can't begin to imagine her smile, her laugh. Ugh! Why is she so beautiful?

 " It's nice to know that not all the guys we meet just want to get in our pants,who knows maybe one day you you might actually get me to say it's nice to meet you. If your lucky that is." She says. I chuckle, doll I'll make you say more than just that.

After that we made small talk, about ourselves. Turns out Jenny and Anna are orphans, and Lexi's dad adopted them. 

"So tell us about your selves." Liam says.

" Look, just because we are joining you guys for lunch doesn't mean we are friends, so lets not act like it Kay?" She say annoyed.

We stopped asking questions, since we don't wanna make 'em hate us.

"So if we become friends does that mean you'll talk about yourselves to us?" I ask

She looks at me in the eyes and I felt myself slowly going into a trance. She nods and I smirk" I wouldn't get your hopes up, we don't make friend easily and if you are to be our friends, then you've got to earn our trust and respect." She say, and the boys and I nod.

Just then we heard a pair of heals echoing through the hall. I look up and see Brittney walking towards us with her minions.

" Sluts incoming." I hear Jenny say, Lexi and Anna sigh. I mentally laugh.

Why did that bitch have to show up out of all times?

She walks past the girls and walks to me, and puts a hand on my shoulder.

" Hey baby~" She says in a high pitch voice. Why me? I know I'm hot, scratch that I look like a flippin Greek God but why me?" Who are these sluts?" She asks looking at the girls. I felt my anger rising. How dare she call Lexi a slut.

" Darling we're not you mirrors." Jenny says in a board tone, and I see Jayson amused.

 She scowls but then smiles."You girls are obviously new here so I'll let you guys off with a warning but remember, I'm the one in charge here. I rule this school I'm the queen and don't you forget it. So why don't you get up and leave, your in our seats."She says while resting her hand on her waist.

The girls just stare at her, without saying anything. When they didn't reply she smirked in triumph. The girls make eye contact with each other, before looking back at Brittney and they burst into laugh.

"I rule this school I'm the queen." Anna says mimicking her high pitch voice. Jenny and Lexi laugh even more.

"And don't you forget it." Jenny continues with the same high pitch voice Anna used, and they laughed harder.

I couldn't help but chuckle, along with Liam and Jayson.

"You bitches!" The Brittney says in her high pitch voice. By now the whole cafeteria hall was dead silent and staring at us. Lexi looked at her and glared at her.

"Tell me you slut, what gives you the right to call me and my sisters bitches? What gives you the right to claim you rule this school? What gives you the right to call yourself the Queen? Though I won't say anything if you claim yourself to be the Queen Bee, cause heck, I've only known you for 2 minutes and your already stinging my ass." Lexi says and every one in the hall gasps, Me,Liam and Jason were trying to hold back there laughter. I looked at Lexi with pride, the way she sticks up for herself and her sisters.

 Brittney smirks. "You have no idea who I am do you? My father is the principal of this school, meaning I rule this school, it takes one complaint from me and your expelled, or worse you fail all your exams"She says. The bitch using her Dads power.

I notice Jenny and Anna shaking there heads, probably disappointed by the way she uses her dads power to fight, instead of using her own. Not that she has any.

Lexi looked as though she was gonna say something, but then the lunch halls flew open. Again.

In walked Levi, Jim and Lucas. The sons of Devin Armstrong Owner of Armstrong which is one of the most powerful company's  not as powerful as mine of course. We don't hate each other, but we don't like each other either. They were looking around the whole hall, searching for something or someone. They looked in our direction and when there eyes landed on Lexi and the girls, and started to walk in our direction

 Lexi and the girls stood up and started to walk towards the boys. Whats going on? Do they know each other? Are they lovers? The thought of Lexi with being with someone else makes my blood boil. She's mine and only mine!

They stood face-to-face now. Levi was about to say something but Lexi put up her hand and he stopped.

"Where were you guys?" She asks.

"You said you'd be here for third lesson." Anna says

"And right now it's lunch time."Jenny continues.

By now everyone in the hall was looking at them in confusion. How do they know each other?

"We know, we know, it's not our fault though, blame Den! He was the one holding us up."Levi says pouting a bit. Den? Whose he? Never mind, What I wanna know is how the hell they know each other.

Lexi looks at Levi and smiles! Her smile was absolutely breathtaking, she should only smile for me! So why is she smiling foe him!? 

Lexi sigh" Fine ~ we'll forgive you. But just this once. " She say giving a playfully glare. Whats going on? They can't be together! I won't accept it! She is mine!

The boys face light up and they smile, Levi then gives her  a quick hug and then places and arm around her shoulder. And Jim does the same with Anna, and Lucas with Jenny.

By now me and the boys are burning with anger. I clench my fist so tight, I think they turned white. 

They turn back to us, and Lexi looks at me in confusion.

 " Would you look at, first you try to steal my boyfriend, but since you can't have him you moved on to the next hottest guy. And you say I'm the slut. Ha! And here you were acting all big, just because your lover is Armstrong's son. How pathetic! " Brittney says, and I had to try and calm down and not hurt her.

I look at Lexi and notice her starting to get angry. "Your. A. Fuckin. Stupid. Bitch."  Lexi  say and everyone gasps.

"First of all, I wasn't trying to steal your boyfriend, who by the way you think is yours, when I bet he isn't. Second don't fuckin talk about me using Levis name to threaten your sorry fake ass, when it was you who was going on about ' oh my fathers the principal, one complaint from me and your expelled blah blah blah'" She says mimicking her high pitch voice causing the Levi , Jim and Lucas to chuckle." And third Levi ain't my lover." She says.

 They aren't lovers! I heaved a sigh of relief and calmed down a little, but I didn't like him touching her.

"In that case I hope you don't mind me speaking to my father,about all the disruptions your causing." Brittney says and smirks.

"Seriously, bitch? A minute ago you were raging on about me using Levis title, have you no shame. I guess you don't if your able to dress as though you just came out of a strip club." Lexi say everyone laughs including me. Brittney scowls and ball up her fist in anger.

"Let me say that if your going to use your daddy's name against me then I'll use mine against you. That easy its a fair fight. But I assure you will not win." Lexi says.

Brittney just laughs. "Bring it on. I bet your father is just another, normal worker, probably working at a supermarket." She says and laughs. "So who's your Dad though I doubt I'll know him, let alone heard of him." She continues and smirks. Damn I really want to punch her face and yell at her for speaking to my girl like that, but I wanna see what Lexi does.

Lexi  glares at her and smile. "Darling, there isn't a single person in this country who hasn't heard of my dad."  She say and Brittney looks confused, so do I ." How bout I let you guess. I'll give you a clue. My full name is Lexi. Lexi Armstrong."She says and smirk.

I look at Lexi in shock.Her father is Devin? Devin Armstrong? Hows that possible?

"Liar! Armstrong doesn't have a daughter, well he does but she's only nine years old! So how are you his daughter!?" Brittney says nervously.

Looks like Brittney isn't as dumb as she looks.

"I'm Devin Armstrong first born daughter. The reason why you haven't heard of me is because I was kidnapped when I was one by a slut who was still in love with my father, but I bet she only wanted was the money. Oh that reminds me. To all you guys in here who may become rich and successful in life, make sure to break all contact from any sluts or ex's you've had a relationship with, although wise who knows they might just steal a child of yours to get payback, I should know." She says.

She was kidnapped? So Lexi, Jenny and Anna are Levi, Jim and Lucas's sisters? That explains why they were so familiar with each other. 

I sigh in relief and feel my anger disappearing. 

"Wait. Y-you m-mean y-your His m-missing daughter? The one that was kidnapped, 16 years ago?" Brittney asks.

  "The one and only." Lexi  says and smiles,Brittney's  her face goes white. "So you see you slut, I don't even have to add a complaint to my father just to get yours fired, I can go right up to the principal now, and he won't have a choice but to step down. But you don't have to worry about getting a job, I'm sure there are many circuses out there in need of an extra clown, and you my dear will surly outshine em all." Lexi say and everyone burst out laughing.

The bell rang and Lexi made eyes contact with Brittney." Paybacks a bitch." She says and walks away with her sisters and brothers.

" Baby~ are you going to let her talk to your girlfriend like that and get away with it?" Brittney asks me.

I glare at her in disgust." You are not my girlfriend, and Lexi can talk to you anyway she likes. Also don't  ever talk to me again if you know whats good for you." I threaten through gritted teeth.

" Damn, we are lucky!" Liam says.

"I'm can't believe Lexi was kidnapped and is Armstrong's daughter at that. Although I did hear rumors that he had a missing daughter I didn't think it was true." Jayson says.

" I'm glad. I was worried when they hugged Levi, Jim and Lucas that they were a couple, turns out there siblings, which makes sense since they seem distant to  guys." Liam says.

"Lets not go to class since we have different lessons to the girls." I say, and the guys nod in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

 If you have any ideas on what I should make chapters about feel free to comment your ideas.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Also I will try to not repeat the same situations in a different P.O.V., but if you like it then I'll do it more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.5K 18
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
30.2K 708 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
17.2K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...