more than friends | g.d

By honeyygrethan

A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close wit... More

Chapter 2: Grayson's Thoughts
Chapter 3: Good Pain
Chapter 4: Date Night
Chapter 5: Ditchers
Chapter 6: Thunder
Chapter 7: Forgive Me
Chapter 8: Heartbreaks
Chapter 9: Birthdays
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Goodbyes
Chapter 12: Lonely
Chapter 13: Love
Chapter 14: LA
Chapter 15: Leaving
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Accident
Chapter 18: Worry
Chapter 19: Wake Up
Chapter 20: Moments to Live For
Chapter 21: Tomorrow
Chapter 22: For Life (the last chapter)

Chapter 1: New Start

398 7 2
By honeyygrethan

(FYI this chapter takes place is 2014)

ELIZA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Today was not a good day. It was the first day of high school. At least I'll have Grayson and Ethan by my side.

Grayson and Ethan are my best friends. I've known them my whole life so we've all grown pretty close.

I got out of bed stretching my arms while yawning.

"Ugh" I complained.

I went into my closet to pick out some clothes. I didn't really care what I wear. I don't usually dress to impress.

I pulled out a pair of light blue ripped jeans, then pulled out a black tube top and some black vans. I got dressed and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my long, dark brown hair, then brushed my teeth.

I did my normal makeup routine: concealer, bronzer, highlighter, and mascara.

I headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

My mom was cooking eggs and bacon while my dad was sitting at the dining room table, reading a newspaper.

My mom came over to me and scrunched my checks into little balls.

"Please stop mom." I said uncomfortably.

"I still can't believe you're in high school. How exciting!" My mom said kissing me on the forehead.

She released her hands causing my checks to be really red.

I touched my forehead realizing my mom had left lipstick marks. My dad was laughing quietly to himself.

I headed to the bathroom. I washed off my red forehead, revealing my tan skin tone.

I left the bathroom and swung my backpack around my shoulder.

"Bye mom and dad." I said heading towards the front door.

"Are you sure you don't want any breakfast deer?" My mom shouted.

"I'm good." I said.

My mom was about to say something, but I cut her off by shutting the door.

I walked over to Grayson's and Ethan's house. I knocked on their door.

Grayson opened the door. He was wearing a light gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and black converse. His dark brown hair was laying to the side of his face. Ethan was right behind him wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt, grey jeans, and black adidas shoes. His hair was kind of messy.

"Are you guys ready to go to school." I asked smiling.

"I'm ready." Grayson said, then turning to Ethan. "Are you E?"

"Yep." Ethan said with confidence.

They both walked out of the door closing it behind them.

We all walked to high school together for the first time.

When we stepped into the school, it was huge. Kids and lockers everywhere.

"We actually get full lockers this year. I'm locker number 204. What about you guys?" I said with excitement in my eyes.

"I'm locker number 206." Grayson said.

"I'm 643, which is all the way up stairs." Ethan's voice filled with disappointment.

"Aww, poor Ethan." Grayson punched the side of Ethan's arm lightly.

"We'll come and visit you upstairs all the time Ethan." I lightly patted his back, being a little dramatic.

Ethan nodded and headed up stairs to his new locker.

Grayson and I walked to our lockers which were only a few down form each other.

I unpacked my backpack and grabbed my red binder. I closed my locker and headed down to Grayson's.

I leaned my back on the locker right next to his.

"I have boi first. What about you?" I said twiddling with my hair.

"Math." He answered.

We walked together looking at signs to guide us to the right class. We later had to split ways.

I entered my first period class room. I looked around for an empty seat.

I spotted my friend Ella and she waved me down to come sit next to her.

"Hey stranger." I said walking over to the seat right next to her.

"ELIZA!" Ella shouted.

"Shhhh." I said putting my finger over her mouth.

"Sorry." Ella lowered her voice. "I'm so glad we have first period together. It's gonna be really fun. We can screw with the teachers like we did in 8th grade."

"Duh." I giggled.

"Honestly I missed you so much. I didn't see you that much all summer." Ella said sympathetically.

"I missed you too. I spent most of summer at my grandmas house in Florida. The doctors said it was going to be her last summer so I wanted to be with her. She passed away just last week."

"Oh, that's why you're so tan!" Ella pushed the side of my arm playfully.

I wasn't in the mood. Ella caught on really quickly.

"I'm sorry Eliza, that sucks."

"Yeah, it does."

The bell rang officially starting 1st period.

Class was very boring. My teacher kept going on and on about things that I couldn't care less about.

Finally, class was over.

I walked out of class and spotted my best friend, besides the twins, Abigail. I caught up to her and she gave me a tight hug right away causing me to breath heavily.

"Eliza, I heard about your grandma." Abigail said releasing me from her hug. "I'm so sorry, and I mean it. My grandma passed away last year, and it was really tough for me."

One reason why Abigail was one of my best friends was because she could find a way to relate to everything I was going through.

"Thanks Abby, I really appreciate it." I said trying not to think about it.

"Any time. Well to change the shitty subject, you look great Eliza!"

"Are you kidding Abby? You look amazing!"

Abby had long dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She was wearing a red tank top, lulu lemon black leggings, and slip on checkered vans.

Abby did a little twirl flipping her hair laughing. I started laughing too. She had a great since of humor.

"What class do you have next?" I asked Abigail.

"I have history next, you?"

I pulled out my paper schedule from my binder. I studied it carefully.

"Same!" I said jumping a little.

This year is going to be great, I can already tell.

I noticed that there was no one in the halls anymore, just me and Abigail.

"Shit." I said realizing that we were going to be late to class.

"What?" Abigail questioned.

"We were to busy talking and didn't hear the bell."

Abigail looked around noticing that the halls were empty.

We both ran to class. As we walked in, the teacher stared us down.

"Hello girls, I'm Mrs. Kelsey. Why are you girls joining us late today?"

"We're super sorry, we lost track of time." I said apologizing.

"Okay, I'll let you girls off the hook this time, but you better not be late again. Grab a seat."

"Yes ma'am" Abigail said respectfully.

There were no more seats right next to each other, so I just took the first seat I could find. Abigail sat right behind me.

Next to me was this really hot guy. He had light, short sandy brown hair, green eyes that looked dangerous, and olive toned skin.

"Hey, I'm Tyler." He whispered to me.

"I'm Eliza." I whispered back.

"That's a really beautiful name for a really beautiful girl." He said grinning.

I blushed a little.

"So Tyler, where are you from?" I asked.

"I was born and raised here, in New Jersey."

"Same." I added.

I got interrupted by Abigail kicking the back of my seat.

"What?" I said turning around.

She passed me a note. I opened it.

"He seems pretty into you. You guys would be a cute couple."

I wrote back at the bottom of the note.

"He's cute, but not my type."

I handed her back the note. I read her facial expression while she was reading it. She knew I was lying, because I was.
________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed the 1st chapter of More Than Friends This is my first story so it's really bad. Xoxo <3
- honeyygrethan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1K 31
Betty Tolbert has just moved to New Jersey. On her first day of school, she meets Ethan Dolan and they slowly become best friends. However when she m...
7.6K 186 46
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Paisley Mendoza hooks up with her brother's best friend, Ethan Dolan. The two can't stop hooking up, even after sneaking around. Join the two...
644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."
11.2K 221 28
A Grayson Dolan/Dolan twins fan fiction. A girl named Alexandria Miller moved to New Jersey from California forcing her to enter her sophomore year n...