Stucky - Short FanFictions Co...

By Spicepirate

Nine Story's if you want. (Stucky) More

Story 1 - Nightmare
Story 2 - Like Kids
Story 3 - What happened last night? + Like a Virgin
Story 4 - Nightmares ch1
Story 4 - Nightmares ch2
Story 4 - Nightmares ch3
Story 5 - Forever ch1
Story 5 - Forever ch2
Story 5 - Forever ch3
Story 5 - Forever ch4
Story 5 - Forever ch5
Story 5 - Forever ch6
Story 5 - Forever ch7
Story 5 - Forever ch8
Story 5 - Forever ch9
Story 5 - Forever ch11
Story 5 - Forever ch12
Story 5 - Forever ch13
Story 5 - Forever ch14
Story 5 - Forever ch15
Story 6 - You, Steve.-Bucky
Story 7 - A very hot evening
Story 8 - Reliving Stress
Story 9 - A better Reunion

Story 5 - Forever ch10

792 29 1
By Spicepirate

(Steve's POV)
"Night, Buck." I yawned, starting towards my bedroom as Bucky headed towards his.
"Goodnight, Stevie." Bucky replied, shutting the door behind him. I climbed into bed after getting ready, curling up under the sheets. Spending time with Bucky was a lot more tiring than I'd remembered. It probably has something to do with the constant flirting. It was kind of exhausting trying not to admit how I felt about him. These thoughts continued to drift through my head, even as I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to a disturbance in my bedroom. I stirred slightly, rolling onto my back. As I was about to open my eyes, I felt a large weight on my stomach. My eyes snapped open, just as Bucky started to bounce up and down.
"Stevie, Stevie, wake up!" He sang. I grunted, too shocked to move. Bucky was sitting on my stomach, knees on either side of me and his hands resting on my chest.
"Bucky, get off." I groaned, shoving him off me and onto the other side of my bed.
"But Stevie, you're my teddy bear." He replied, a childish tone in his voice as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. I couldn't help but notice how natural it all felt.
"Seriously, Bucky, out." I muttered, trying to push his arms off me. I only succeeded in causing his arms to tighten around me.
"Nuh... M'not movin'." He muttered, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed, deciding to just leave him to get bored. That was, until I felt the fingers of his metal hand starting to trace the edges of my muscles.
"Bucky, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to ignore his hand.
"Appreciating my boyfriend's muscles, what does it look like?" He muttered, glancing up at me.

"Right, get out, now." I sighed, moving out of the bed suddenly, causing him to lose his grip on me. I grabbed a shirt, tugging it over my head before grabbing Bucky's arm and pulling him with me.
"Oh, wow, Stevie. I never took you to be the dominant kind." He laughed, mockingly fanning his face with his hand. I shoved him towards the sofa, sighing quietly.
"Stay there, I'm going to make breakfast." I groaned, starting towards the kitchen.
"Can we have pancakes?" He asked, coming up behind me as I was walking.
"No, we're having porridge." I muttered, pulling the porridge out of the cupboard.
"Can I have pancakes?" He asked, sitting up on the counter beside me.
"If you're making them, then you can have them." I replied, starting to make porridge for myself.
"No, I can't cook, remember." He laughed, starting to rummage around my kitchen.
"Yeah, I remember." I said, laughing quietly as I finished making my own porridge and making some for Bucky as well. "Are you looking for anything in particular, or are you just being nosey?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder at him.
"Just being nosey." He mumbled, still rummaging through one of my cupboards.
"I should have guessed." I laughed, finishing making the porridge and handing a bowl to Bucky when he'd finished his rummaging.
"Thanks, baby." He said, winking and taking the bowl off me and going back to the living room.
"You're a nightmare." I muttered, sitting on the armchair and bringing my feet up under myself.
"I'm aware." He mumbled through a mouthful of porridge, flashing me a grin.
"Jerk." I laughed, not really meaning it.
"Punk." He replied, finishing up his porridge and grabbing my empty bowl as he went towards the kitchen, laughing quietly to himself. I sighed softly, leaning back in my seat.
"I usually go for a jog with Sam today, if you want to join us." I called to him, glancing at my phone.
"I don't know if that's a good idea. People still don't trust me." He replied. I heard a slight hint of sadness in his voice.
"Wear something with a hood and tie your hair back. No one will be able to see your face, and probably no one will recognise you." I replied. I didn't want him to spend the rest of his life indoors, terrified of other people's fear. I would have to have to help him become part of society again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
4.3K 197 11
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤�...
10.7K 110 10
steve rogers and bucky barnes imagines/oneshots. i take requests! enjoy :) - rogue
5.6K 54 24
This is my first time putting anything out into the universe. I don't know how many I will write or how deep this will go. I started this as a Marvel...