Bughead Oneshots

By mrigaanka7

You need two broken parts to make a whole. And that's exactly what kept her going. She was breaking and even... More

broken
Light and Darkness
Author's note
Good Night Juliet
Author's note
Author's note
The School Play
Author's note
Author's note
Again- part 1
Author's note
Again - part 2
Again- part 3
Author's note - A tribute
Again - part 4
Author's note
in spite of it all
Unchained
First words
Author's note - I AM LOSING IT
Cliff
authors note- (PLEASE READ) this isn't over
Initiation- probably part 1
I'M BACK! - Author's note

Author's Note- VERY IMPORTANT

350 6 0
By mrigaanka7

Hi everyone. Thanks a lot for all the support. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out my book The Portals. Its fiction meets romance meets adventure in a multiverse setting. I'm sure you guys will love it. Coincidentally, it's also the reason my posts on Bughead Oneshots are irregular. I'm trying to focus more on my novel. But don't worry, I'll update as soon as inspiration strikes. Please also read I write, my collection of poems and short stories.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

Love,

mrigaanka7.

P.S. Also please please follow me if you haven't already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...