deeply scarred // TRIPPIE RE...

By basicaIIydead

Ayleks x Trippie Redd More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
Authors Note
10
11

05

1.4K 63 22
By basicaIIydead

Ayleks:

The car ride home was silent and awkward. My mom didn't ask what happened or if I was okay. She just picked me up, dropped me off at home, and went back to work. I don't complain about it though. It's better then having a helicopter parent.

I immediately went to my room and grabbed my bong. Something to calm me down. I packed it twice, taking fat hits. I felt it kick in fast and decided it was enough. I slumped down into my bed. My phone was digging like crazy.

——————

Trippie14: I see you ignoring my text luh baby💤 Yo day going ok?

Me: Yeah, fine

Me: i'm zooted asf

Trippie14: you home alone?

Me: yuh

Trippie14: let meee slideeee

Me: bet ,, 549 SW Pine Street

Trippie14: betttt

——————

The thought of Michael completely shifted my attention away from last night and today in class. Maybe this could cheer me up. I changed into less warm clothes and took a few more bongs rips until I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran to the door, letting Michael inside. He walked with me back to my room.

"So, you wanna smoke?" I crossed my legs on the bed.

"You a smoker?" He laughed. The sarcasm was obvious in his voice while he pointed to my collection of bongs, lighters, pieces, and bubblers lined up on my desk.

I ignored his remark and quickly rolled us a blunt to share. We started passing it around and taking slow hits.

"What got you down shawty?"

I looked up at him. I didn't think I was looking upset or anything.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

His eyes looked hard at my face. He studied me for a minute and just laughed. Playing it off, I laughed with him.

"You goofy." He took a long hit of the blunt before passing it to me.

"We should take a picture." I smiled wide at him.

"Only if you post it on yo snap story. People needa know I got shawty on lock down."

I laughed and pulled out my phone taking. a picture. It was cute. He just about forced me to post it, but I didn't mind.

He grabbed my phone once I was done and shoved it into his pocket.

"What was that for?" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Don't worry about it." He hit the blunt again. I didn't mind. At least we could talk more now.

"Tell me about yourself." I demanded.

"Okay. I smoke a shit ton, I like music, I got 14 tattoos, and I got hella feels for you."

I blushed and tried to ignore the last part. "You rap or something?"

He nodded his head yes. "A few songs yuh."

"What?! Michael let me hear some." I reached for his phone. He pulled it away keeping it out of my grip.

"Another time." He shrugged. I was too slump to argue.

We ended up going out and picking up some mcdonald's. When we got back we chilled for a while until I started to get hella tired. We agreed on watching The end of the Fucking World. I was snuggled under the blankets in between both of Michaels legs while he played with my curls.

He insisted on me laying on top of him. I wasn't complaining though. It felt comfortable. Although I knew there was still a part of me that was scared and nervous. This was exactly how I fell in love with Jerome so fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...