Bus Stops βœ“

By jorjyohan

"a boy. a girl. a pair of headphones. a hundred bus rides. and a thousand songs." β–ͺ #2 in Rides as of 16th Fe... More

bus stops
.i billionaire
.ii treat you better
.iii lost stars
.iv the scientist
.v fix you
.vi dusk till dawn
.vii i don't wanna live forever
.viii shine a light
.x lay me down
.xi photograph
.xii
.xiii
.ixv
.xv
.sequel.
.soundtrack.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!!!

.ix 3:00 am

2K 170 19
By jorjyohan

. i x
3 : 0 0 a m

today, you rode the bus first. and when i stepped inside, i was contemplating whether to sit beside you or not. in the end, my heart won.

your eyes were closed but as if sensing i was here, they suddenly opened and i swore it kind of lit up. was it just my imagination?

i blew out a single breath. my heart was thumping so loud i could barely hear the sound blasting off from your headphones. your music today was something unfamiliar to me. yet, the tone was soothing, calm, and so... you.

i bit my lip to stop myself from asking you what the title of the song was.

i want you more and more

i can't help but think of what we could be

you pulled out your phone and like yesterday, the two of us were caught up in that silly game again.

i didn't know you. you didn't know me, either. but the way we laughed and smiled around each other was something i couldn't trade for the world. your smile was just what i had imagined – even more beautiful, i thought.

and at that moment, our worlds collided.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 145 9
A girl who got just married asked her husband to get divorced because she love someone else. Her crazy love for another guy trouble alot her husband...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...