We are FairyTail

By BloodyArrow_the_Wolf

I changed into my pajamas but stopped in front of the mirror. I saw little scars across both thighs. I saw so... More

Chapter One

Chapter Two

14 0 0
By BloodyArrow_the_Wolf

"Don't get too cocky Ali! I know I can beat you this time!" Natsu said, his voice full of arrogance and pride. Just then, a thunderstorm boomed as it got closer, giving Natsu a little fright.

"That's what you say every time Natsu. And I kick your ass every. Single. Time." I teased. His flames got bigger and brighter as each word left my lips. And I could only help but smile. The angrier he got, the better the fight. And believe me, I enjoy beating Natsu since he's one of the most powerful dragon slayers around in Magnolia; yet he can't beat me or Laxus.

Lucy's POV

Here we go again. Natsu challenged Ali for the 100th time. And sadly, we all knew who would win. I wish he would just learn his lesson... but that's like asking Plu to take on a very powerful enemy. And that's just not going to happen.
I knew Ali's magic pretty well by just watching her strategies. That thunderstorm was her doing. And when that storm comes, you might as well pray that you make it out alive. Thankfully, she spares Natsu, even though she's come close to annihilating him...

"Oh my sweet Ali is fighting! I can't wait for her to whoop Natsu into next year!" Griffin cheered, which brought me out of my thoughts.

"She obviously isn't playing around today either. She already brought the storm out." I looked at Griffin, his eyes twinkling at the sight of her.

"She probably wants to end this quickly because he can be a pest sometimes. Always hungry for a fight." He replied nonchalantly. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're not wrong Griffin." I said as I shook my head. I saw Ali disappear into thin air as Natsu went at her with his famous Fire Dragon Fist. Now the fun begins.
Ali reappeared and disappeared multiple times around Natsu. It instantly made him dizzy and confused. The lightning strikes as the thunder roars in anticipation. He winced as he tried to figure out where Ali would appear next. Just then she appeared right behind him with a terrifying smirk.
She pointed her arm towards Natsu and a bright blue lightning bolt shot out of her fingers that went straight to him. By the time Natsu could react, it was too late. Her lightning sent him flying into the air, almost burning him to a crisp. I was worried Natsu was already out of the fight but he quickly got up. He really should learn when to stay down.

Ali's POV

It felt so good to sent lightning bolts through his body. It's been awhile since I last fought him. And I always felt better when I knocked him the hell out. As I stood there and waited for Natsu to charge, I thought about how he's influencing me. He thinks every fight is a therapy session. And I'm starting to think of them that way too.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu hollered as he came racing towards me. Silly mistake. I quickly vanished into thin air and dodged his attack effortlessly. He somersaulted two or three times then got back up.

"That's a baby trick! You too scared to actually face the heat?" He sneered, trying to get me extremely mad. And it somehow worked.

"You'll wish it was a baby trick you brainless baboon." I snarled at him as I reappeared, my hair turning a blinding white color. His smile slowly went to a frown as he realized what he had gotten himself into. I slowly walked towards him, a bright aura forming around me. Everyone covered their eyes as I kept getting closer and brighter. Natsu knew this was the end for him. My eyes changed from their normal golden color to a dark crimson. Lightning went off every step that I took while Natsu scurried backwards.

"Is this some baby trick Natsu?" I snarled at him. He shook his head aggressively while chuckling nervously.

"Well maybe you should think twice before you say something like that to me ever again." I smirked one more time as I stared right into his onyx eyes. Time to light him up.

"Lightning Dragon... ROARING THUNDER!" I picked up speed and punched him, sending all my electricity through his idiotic body. Everything went bright as my magic blew Natsu away, leaving him officially knocked out.
     I calmed myself down and the thunderstorm quickly went away. My hair went back to its beautiful dark blue, while my eyes returned to their golden hue (HAHA I RHYMED. Anyhoo...). I dusted myself off and popped my knuckles in victory. I smiled while turning on my heel and walked towards the guild. Everyone's mouths were agape as they watched me.

"Thanks for the warmup Natsu. It really loosened me up. And guys, he'll be fine. Just give him a day or two and he should be just fine." I calmly said as I opened the doors, making my way towards the bar.

"Alex Alex! That was amazing!" A voice yelled, I could hear them running up to me. And I knew it was little Ana Marie.

"Why thanks Ana. That was just a little bit of what I could do." I winked at her as I squatted down to be at her eye level. Her smile was so wide that I'm surprised her cheeks weren't cramping.

"When can I see the rest of your magic? And when will you kick Natsu's butt again?" She definitely has some of her brother's traits.

"I don't know Ana. Guess we'll have to wait and see." I smiled at her as I got up. I noticed my red headed sidekick walking up to me with a slightly irritated face.

"You didn't have to burn him to a crisp Ali." Nishi said bluntly. I smiled and playfully punched her shoulder.

"Oh come on. It was funny. I know you were watching with a big smirk like you always do." It took her a second but she finally smiled and laughed.

"You're not wrong but next time, maybe just be a little nicer. Oh and Griffin was watching you in awe the entire time." I felt my face heat up at the mention of him. Why was I doing that?

"You're blushing Ali. We all know you secretly have a thing for him." Nishi teased. I rolled my eyes at her.

"As if. And even if I did, at least I can hide it unlike some people." I shot back. She put her hand over her heart and dramatically gasped. Oh Nishi, always the dramatic one.

"How rude!" She said and smiled. I rolled my eyes once more and returned the grin.

"Oh hey Miss Nishi, I have a question. What does your magic do?" Ana Marie interrupted. And she couldn't have picked a worse time. Because as soon as the two walked off, Griffin took their place.

"You did amazing Ali!" Griffin smiled at me with a hint of flirtation. I already started to feel my face heat back up. What is wrong with me?!

"Uh... thanks Griffin." I scratched the back of my head and looked at the ground. I couldn't look at him, I just couldn't.

"Maybe you and me should go on a job together so I can see more of your amazing magic." He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He winked and my face felt even warmer. I gently pushed him away and looked to the side.

"In your dreams lover boy." I mumbled and folded my arms. I heard him softly laugh.

"I'll always love you my dear. So I will proudly be your lover boy." He stepped closer to me and softly kissed the top of my head then walked off without another word. I could hear the guild go "awe" almost in unison and I knew my face was a darker than Erza's hair. I shook my head and quickly walked out of the guild.

~~~

I walked around the town for a while, trying to cool off from what happened.

I will proudly be your lover boy.

Why does he have to be like that?! Ugh. And I don't even know why I was blushing. I've never blushed and yet he has the power to get me to. I don't even know what you would call it if you blush and such. It was always foreign to me anyway. But, I can't help but feel this... powerful connection between us... it's almost as if fate locked us together.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Oh stop Ali. That's nonsense. Yeah, utter nonsense. You are ruthless and feared. You don't have those gushy emotions like Natsu and Lucy do. Oh snap, did I just say that? Oops.
I looked around and waved to people here and there. Some flinched but waved after a moment of hesitation. Guess I really have a reputation out here. Others smiled brightly at me and waved enthusiastically. Either they were super cheerful or... I don't know.
I was started to near the edge of town where no one really went. It was just me, myself, and I. But that didn't last long...
Just then, a giant grey thing dropped out of the sky and landed right in front of my boots. It almost looked like... an egg? I kneeled down and inspected it. It had little lightning bolts around it with the occasional rain drop here and there. How coincidental. I picked it up and rushed home, praying I could make it in time just in case it was cold. I saw my apartment getting closer and closer. Almost there little guy, don't you worry.
I shot up my apartment stairs and almost bashed myself into my door. I fumbled with my keys as I tried to find the right one. Why did I have so many? That isn't important right now Ali! A voice hollered at me in my head. I finally found the key and opened my door.
I quickly shut it and placed the egg on my couch while I scurried to find as many blankets I could. And a good majority came from my bed so this thing better be grateful. I hurried back to the egg and wrapped it around as quick and careful as I could.
And when I was finished, it was in a cute little cocoon of all sorts of colors. If that isn't warm enough, I don't know what I'll do. I thought as I sat beside it on the couch. I stared at it curiously. Just what on earth is in that egg?

So that is the end of this chapter! This took a lot longer than I'd like to admit because writer's block and I definitely aren't getting along. But besides that, thank you for reading this! I absolutely love fairytail and wanted to put my own little spin on it. So what do you think about Ali? Why doesn't she know what liking someone is? And will Griffon really make a move on her or is he just being flirty with her? And what do you think could be in that egg (it's probably obvious lol). But anyhoo, I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye! ~BloodyArrow_the_Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...