Roadtrip?! Hetalia x Reader

Por That_Weirdo_one

WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said... Más

Prologue
1: The Meeting
2: Pancakes
3: Stereotypes
4: Mc Donald's
5: The Motel
6: Truth Or Dare
7: Storm
8: Past
9: California
10: The Evening
11: Monopoly
12: The Morning
13: Disney Land p.1
14: Disney Land p.2
15: The Beach
16: Cooking with England
17: The Park
18: Jealously
19: Surprise!
20: Los Angeles
22: Italian Restaurant
23: Just another day with the world
24: 2ps
25: Fight
26: Taking Care
27: China's Panda
28: Starbucks
29: That Time Of The Month
30: Walmart
31: The Mall
IMPORTANT!!!!!
32: Movie Night
33. End Of The Vacation
Epilogue
Wow
Halloween Special
The Sequel Is Out!
(Late) Christmas Special
20K
Q&A
Chinese New Year's special
Valentine's Day's Special

21: July's 5th

1.6K 56 101
Por That_Weirdo_one

No one's POV:

It was July's 5th. The day of the Anime expo. The cosplays had arrived on yesterday evening, and it had been releaved that you will all cosplay as Attack on Titan characters, but there will be some few same characters, in different 'form', since it was hard to find an Anime with fifteen important characters. Though Japan had said for some reason that you didn't even need any cosplays. You didn't know how America succeeded at making Germany, England, Belarus and few others to agree and join, but you could only guess that he may have been threating them with blackmailing. Since he had a lot of material for it after all.

You had a problem who will cosplay who, since boys -expect Italy since he really didn't care of gender roles- didn't want to cosplay as girl characters. Somehow you ended up solving the problem and this was the result:

Germany would cosplay as Erwin.
Japan would cosplay as Levi.
Italy would cosplay as Sasha.
Russia would cosplay as Bertolt.
Belarus would cosplay as Annie.
Hungary would cosplay as Hanji.
America would cosplay as Eren, since he wanted to be the hero.
Prussia would cosplay as Jean.
Canada would cosplay as Marco.
England would cosplay as Armin -though he didn't want to-,
and you would cosplay as Historia/Christa.

And that was when the ideas started to end, so you ended up having some few same characters, since anyone didn't want to cosplay as Reiner or Connie.

Romano somehow ended up cosplaying as Eren too, though America didn't want to since he wanted to be the only hero. But Romano would be the soldier version as the America would be the version who has the white t-shirt on.

Spain would cosplay as Marco number two.

China would be Hanji number two. You got him to cosplay as her, saying that Hanji's gender is ambiguous.

France would cosplay as Mike. Yup, you read right. And even you wasn't sure how you managed to talk him to do that.

(A/N: Please forgive me if those choices are awful. I literally spent over two hours thinking what they should cosplay)

You smiled as you woke up, earlier than normal, as excitement took over you and you couldn't sleep anymore.

You jumped out of the bed and happily went to choose your clothes and quickly glanced at your cosplay, smiling.

"Soon.. but not yet.." You said literally to the cosplay and got some random clothes from your backpack.

Then you brushed your teeth and hair.

You glanced over to your roommates who happened to be Hungary and Belarus and smiled at their still sleeping forms. They looked so peaceful.

Then you silently opened the door and walked to the hallway, leaving the two sleeping countries in the room.

You headed down, in the lobby, where the dining hall was, for the breakfast.

You drooled as you saw all the foods, the breakfast buffet offered, and started to fill your plate 'till it was full.

There was pancakes, different fruits, sandwich, and many other different things, as you started to search for a place to sit. You saw axis powers -Who probably was woken up by Germany-, and then Canada sitting alone. You pouted as you started to head to his table.

You placed your tray on the table with a loud 'thud' and the Canadian flinched, noticed you, and then relaxed.

"What's up Canada? How are you doing?" You asked with a smile and he smiled back a little.

"Good.. America is still sleeping, but i couldn't sleep because of the stress" he confirmed and you nodded.

"I understand, i couldn't sleep because of the excitement!" You told and Canada chuckled.

"You really watch anime, i assume?" He asked.

"Of course! What else i would do? I'm immortal so i have a lot of time~" You announced.

"Hmm.. What else would you do.. What about work?" He teased with playful smile on his lips. You rolled your eyes.

"No? Who does work nowadays, when you have Netflix and Wattpad?" You answered.

"Wattpad?" Canada asked.

"Oh.. um.. it's a place where you can write stories and fanfictions" you explained.

"Fanfictions?" He asked once again.

"They're like fan made stories based on some TV show or anime or book or something! For example this one!" You answered and he nodded in understatement.

"Oh, i think i understand" He stated and you smiled.

"Good!" You exclaimed and then turned to eat your food.

~Timeskip~

"And i'm supposed to wear this?! This is ridiculous!" England stated, as he had his cosplay already on. You all were now in your, Hungary's and Belarus' hotelroom, with your cosplays on, expected you didn't have yours on yet.

"Oh come on England! Pleaseeeeee! There will be others who cosplay too~! No one will look at you weirdly, and this will be forgotten after some time! No one will remember this!" You pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Right?" You looked at others, who quickly hided their phones, so they didn't take photos of England anymore, and furiously nodded.

"Good, that's what i thought too" You told and looked at England, who was thinking if he should embarass himself, and make you happy or not to and make you sad.

He gave up and rolled his eyes.

"Fine then! But if anyone takes photos i will personally end their lifes!" England shouted and placed his hands across his chest. You froze and quickly hid your phone also.

Then you hugged England.

"Thank you!" You thanked and smiled widely as buried your face into his chest.

He blushed lightly.

"N-no problem" He stuttered and you two separated.

Then you turned to look at others.

"Anyone else having a problems with their cosplays?" You asked.

"I'm looking awesome as always!" Prussia told.

"This makes me look ugly.." France pouted and you chuckled.

"Nah~ You're never ugly" you commented.

Then someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around, noticing that it was Romano.

"Hmm? Romano? What is it?" You asked and he was kind of blushing.

"I.. I can't get this damn straps on" He said and you chuckled.

"Yeah i know the pain, let me help you" You smiled and started to help Romano with the straps. You started from legs.

Geez these really are pain.

You thought.

"It's ready!" You chirped and he looked at you in suprise.

"How the fuck did you do it so fast?" He asked.

"I have one Aot cosplay at home also, so i have trained" you told smirking and he nodded. Then you looked at others.

"I'll go to change my cosplay! Wait for me before you leave! ..Oh that rhymed!" You said and then went in the bathroom, with your cosplay in your hands.

~Little timeskip~

After fighting sometime with the straps, you finally got the cosplay on.

"I'm ready~!" You chirped and got out of the bathroom.

The countries turned to look at you and blinked. Light blush was covering their -excluding Belarus- cheeks.

"Wow.. that cosplay really suits you!" America commented.

"I agree with America-san" Japan said and you giggled.

"Thank you~ But let's go now! We have to hurry so we get there!" You exclaimed and Germany nodded.

"You are right. Let's go" He stated and left, others followed him. You giggled.

"This is going to be fun~"

~Timeskip~

On the bus you decided to do something fun. You started to search for famous persons with your glare, as it was a big chance to see one. 

As your bus reached the parking lot you have already seen the Dolan twins and few others.

You smiled and hurried out of the bus, waiting for others.

Soon everyone was out and Germany locked the bus and turned to look at everyone.

"So.. I have the tickets, and i will give one to everyone. Take care of them, and don't lost them while we walk to the entrace" He explained like he was a babysitter -*cough* Basically he was *cough*-.

Then he gave one ticket for each of you.

After that you, America and suprisingly Japan too, started to ran to the entrance.

Soon you three reached the entrance.

"This will be awesome!" You fangirled and jumped up and down, waiting on the line so the cashier guy can check your tickets.

"Hai, this definetly is" Japan agreed.

"I can't wait to see everyone's cosplays!" America announced.

"We definetly have to take photo of us!" You commented as you noticed that you were first on the line.

You three gave your tickets to the cashier. Then you stepped inside.

You started to smile widely and looked around.

"Oh my god! That stand sells figurines of (Your favorite character)!" You exclaimed fangirling, jumping up and down.

"And look at that awesome cosplay!!" America told and pointed at person with Touka cosplay on.

"Let's go ask if they can take a photo with us!" You said.

"Maybe we should wait others" Japan suggested.

"We have to go now! The cosplayer won't wait" You whined. Japan seemed to be unsure.

"Fine, but after that let's go find the others"

"Hai!" You replied in Japanese, smiling and then ran to the cosplayer with Japan and America, to ask for the photo.

After that you three headed to search for others.

"Hey they're there!" You spotted them in front of some stand and waved at them, running closer.

"What's up?" You asked widely smiling.

"This stand sells a figurines of us.." Germany stated, a puzzled look on his face. You looked at the stand, and for your suprise it was true. There were realistic, little figurines of you. A suprise was written all over your face.

"Wha-" you started but Japan interrupted you.

"It's probably nothing, you're overreacting, let's just go, i heard that there's a cosplay contest starting soon!" He announced and pushed you all away from the stand.

"Yeah, you're probably right.." Prussia said.

"Veh~ But that was strange though!" Italy exclaimed and you all could agree.

"Hey! Hey! Wait up!" You all heard a voice and turned to look at the direction where it came from.

Mystic Messenger cosplay group reached you. They were panting.

They run, yes, but even i won't start to pant because of that?

You thought. The guy who cosplayed as Seven spoke.

"Can you take a selfie with us? Your cosplays are awesome!" He asked and Prussia smirked.

"Veh~ Of course!" Italy announced without even asking your opinions. But if he had asked, you probably would still had the same result, so it didn't matter much. It would be rude to say no to them.

"Hmm? Your accent kinda reminds me of someone.. But okay! Thanks!" Yoosung's cosplayer said and just shrugged it off.

Then they got some random guy to take a photo, as you all went in a good position. Then you smiled.

"Say 'cheese'!" The cameraman exclaimed and you all smiled, as he took the photo.

"Thanks!" Seven's cosplayer thanked the cameraman and looked at the photo.

"This is perfect!" He smiled.

"Good that you like it~!" You replied smiling, and then your group started to leave.

"Have a nice day!" Someone from the Mystic Messenger group yelled.

"You too~!" Italy answered. Then you headed to where the Cosplay contest was being held.

The contest began, and all the competitors walked on the stage. Japan was one of them..

Wait what?!

You looked around you, not seeing him with you. Others looked to be confused as well.

When?!

You thought, but started to watch the contest. Excluding Japan who was cosplaying as Levi, there was Naruto, L, Makoto Tachibana, D.VA/Diva, Annie's titan form, Sebastian, and some others you didn't regonize.

The contest began, and you got bored. You turned look at China.

"Want to come with me to get some ramen?" You asked.

"Did someone mentioned food?" America asked and turned his head to look at you two.

"Food? I'm in~!" Italy joined.

"I'm hungry too.. But i hope that we can get back before the contest ends" Canada joined.

"Food sounds good! Oh that rhymed, the awesome me is born to be poet!" Prussia exclaimed.

You rolled your eyes.

"I'm coming too, da" Russia informed.

"I guess that i'm coming too then" Spain said smiling.

"And don't forget me~" France stated.

"I guess that we all just go" You announced.

"What if i don't want to?!" Romano asked. You rolled your eyes.

"Then you don't come, it's not a big deal" you said and Romano pouted.

"But i'll come! It's not like i don't want to be alone but i'm hungry" He answered.

"Sure sure~" You replied with playful smile on your lips.

"I'm hungry too!" Hungary exclaimed. Germany rolled his eyes.

Then you started to walk to the food court, and automatically you could smell the food's heavenly scent.

You smiled as you reached the place where you could buy ramen.

"One ramen, please" You asked as the cashier nodded and soon gave you your ramen. You paid and walked to the table, waiting for others to do their orders.

Soon they walked to the table and sat down, with their orders in their hands.

You raised your eyebrow.

"You all ordered ramen?" You asked.

"Yup~! It looked good!" Italy told.

"And well.. we didn't know almost anything else from the list" China confessed.

You giggled.

"Oh okay~" You answered and started to eat your ramen. Others had problems to eat with chopsticks, but you had trained it few years ago, since you had pretty much free time.

After a moment you had already eaten your ramen and waited for others to eat theirs too.

~Little timeskip~

After a while, everyone had finished their ramens.

"Good! Now we're going to head back to where the Cosplay contest is!" You exclaimed and clapped your hands.

"Ai ya! Japan will surely win!" China announced.

"There were few really good cosplayers too.." Canada quietly said.

"But the whole Anime thing came from Japan! He has to win!" America joined.

"We once had a meeting at his home, he has a whole closet full of awards from Cosplay contests" Germany informed.

"Wow.. That's a lot" You realized.

"Well we countries have a lot of time, love" England stated and you nodded.

"Well that's true~" You answered as you reached your destination.

"...And the winner of contest is.." The host of the Cosplay contest started.

"Looks like we got here just in time~" France noticed.

"Kiku Honda!! He cosplayed as Levi Ackerman from Attack on titan!" The host yelled, and everyone applauded.

"Go Kiku go!!" You yelled and laughed and clapped your hands.

Japan walked on the stage and bowed as the host started to talk again.

"You have won a 150$ giftcard to every stand in Anime Expo and Premium in Crunchyroll for a year!! Congrulations!" The host congrulated and gave the awards to Japan. You smiled.

~Timeskip~

Japan reached you guys, as you all were waiting for him. You greeted him with congrulations and he smiled, thanking you all.

"It was awesome! Almost as awesome as me!" Prussia said.

"Arigatō, Prussia-san" He thanked and you smiled.

"What are you going to buy with that giftcard??" You asked, interested.

Japan thought for a moment.

"Do you want to come to shop with me?" He asked.

"Of course!" You replied smiling.

"Heyyy! What about us??" America asked pouting.

You shook your head.

"Do something useful!" You answered laughing as you started to run away, with Japan following you. Soon you both stopped and you laughed. Japan looked at you and blushed.

"Hmm? Japan? Why are you blushing?" You asked.

"Oh.. It's just hot in here" Japan explained.

"Oh makes sense, since here's much people and it's summer after all" you stated and then you started to walk to the closest stand. You would have grabbed his hand and dragged him with you, but you knew that he was exact about his personal space, and you didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

You walked to the stand and noticed that it was selling manga. You squealed and ran to look what mangas they had.

~Timeskip~

You seriously thought that it was a big mistake, to take you with Japan. You literally had two full shopping bags now in your hands and it was pain to carry them. You tried to convince Japan, that you wanted to pay too, but he insisted. You pouted.

"Do you want me to carry those?" He asked, but he already had some shopping bags by himself too. You didn't want to be a burden.

"Nah, no thanks" you answered and he nodded. Then you met the others.

"Here you are!! You sly bastards just ran away from us!" Romano yelled.

"Sorryyyy~" you apologized.

"You can't just sa-" He interrupted himself as he saw your struggling with your shopping bags.

"Let me help you ragazza" He told and took your bags.

"Wow that was quick change of the mood" You commented and he rolled his eyes.

"But thanks" you thanked him.

"No need to thank.." He muttered and then you turned to look at others.

"I think that we should leave now" Germany said.

"Well.. i have done everything i wanted to.. sooo.. it's fine with me!" You commented.

Japan nodded.

"(Y/N)-Chan is right" He agreed and the other countries agreed too, since they didn't have anything to do here anymore.

"Hey! Wait!" America suddenly said.

"What is it now, America?" England sighed.

"We totally have to take a photo of us! Pleaseeeee!" He pleaded.

"No!" England said -shouted-.

"Pleaseeeee!"

"No!"

"Pretty please with sugar on top??"

"Oh god damnit America! Fine! Take the freaking photo!" England gave up and America smiled his hero smile.

Then America took Japan's camera, stopped someone random and asked if he can take the photo of you. The person agreed and you all started to pose.

He took the photo and gave the camera back to America.

"Thanks dude!" America yelled after him, and gave the camera back to Japan.

Japan smiled. He will have to give a copies of all these photos to the countries after they had come back from the roadtrip.

Then you headed back to the hotel.

This day was awesome!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

829 3 9
Hello there ! So, it's an omegaverse, but the main story will be on alphas. You should read to find out a little more because I'm not really good at...
5K 297 25
(School AU) (Y/n) (L/n) is a very smart young lady. She always gets good marks on her quizzes and tests. She's nice to everyone and tries to stay pos...
116K 2.1K 72
So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about writing about him. I'm also from the Dee...
57.5K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...