Roadtrip?! Hetalia x Reader

By That_Weirdo_one

WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said... More

Prologue
1: The Meeting
2: Pancakes
3: Stereotypes
4: Mc Donald's
5: The Motel
6: Truth Or Dare
7: Storm
8: Past
9: California
10: The Evening
11: Monopoly
12: The Morning
14: Disney Land p.2
15: The Beach
16: Cooking with England
17: The Park
18: Jealously
19: Surprise!
20: Los Angeles
21: July's 5th
22: Italian Restaurant
23: Just another day with the world
24: 2ps
25: Fight
26: Taking Care
27: China's Panda
28: Starbucks
29: That Time Of The Month
30: Walmart
31: The Mall
IMPORTANT!!!!!
32: Movie Night
33. End Of The Vacation
Epilogue
Wow
Halloween Special
The Sequel Is Out!
(Late) Christmas Special
20K
Q&A
Chinese New Year's special
Valentine's Day's Special

13: Disney Land p.1

2.1K 75 92
By That_Weirdo_one

"Can't we go already??" America whined as he tried to make the other countries getting ready faster.

"Bloody hell America! we'll be ready soon, so shut up!" England said as he putted his shoes on.

"Ve~ I'm ready! I can't wait for seeing all the Disney characters~!" Italy chirped and seemed even happier than usual.

It was funny to see, even the most mature countries, be excited over something like Disney Land. Though they may not show it, but you can see it from their eyes. You chuckled.

"What's so fun frau?" Prussia asked as he tilted his head to the side a little.

"Nothing" You said and smiled.

~~Little timeskip brought you by bus~~

The bus was filled with excited talking and you were sitting next to Japan. Japan had his camera on his lap, and he smiled slightly.

"Hey Japan?" You asked looking at him.

"What is it (Y/N)-chan?" He asked and his brown eyes looked at you.

"When we get to the Disney Land, can you take a photo all of us, with your camera?" You requested and he nodded.

"Of course. And i can send a copy of the photo to you later" He stated and you smiled at him.

"Thank you!" You thanked Japan and he looked away, light blush covering his cheeks.

"Don't mention it.." He responded.

~~Little Timeskip~~

The bus stopped as Germany parked it on the free parking spot. Every country, including you, started to get out of the bus, as Germany was the last one to come out. America was jumping excitedly, and you didn't know how he can be so excited, since you were sure that he has been here before, and he has maybe even designed some of this place.

"I wanna go to the Haunted Mansion!!"

"Everyone-!"

"I wanna go to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!"

"Listen-!"

"Indiana Jones adventure is awesome!"

Everyone was so excited, and no one couldn't stay still and quiet as Germany tried to make you listen to him. Germany become irritated.

"EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" He shouted as everyone stopped talking and now looked at him. He earned some strange looks from the strangers.

"After we have got our tickets, we're going to split up to three groups. Is that alright with everyone?" Germany asked and looked as the others nodded.

"Good, let's talk more when we have gotten the tickets" Germany said as all of you started to walk, -as some of you ran- to the Disney Land's entrance.

~~Little timeskip brought you by author's laziness~~

After Germany has gotten the tickets for all of you, the countries walked in front of the random restaurant.

"Okay, now listen up. We will meet here at-" Germany started as he looked at his clock.

"At 3:00 pm. Before that you can do what you want. Any questions?" Germany continued and asked.

"Yes!" you said as you raised your hand a little.

"Hmm? What is it (C/N)?" Germany asked as he looked at you.

"Well this isn't actually a question, but you would be a good father" You said as you smirked and America chuckled.

Germany looked flustered and like he didn't know what to say.

"Uh..um okay..?" He said as he looked away. You fist pumped with America.

"Can we team up already?!" Romano asked and pouted. Germany just nodded.

"I'll team up with Spain!" France said as he moved closer to Spain.

"Prussia, Mi amigo, Do you want to come with us too?" Spain asked as he looked at the Prussian. Prussia smirked.

"Hell yeah!" He said as he walked next to his friends.

The Axis had already made a little three persons group.

"Iggy! You come with me!" America shouted and put his arm around England's shoulders.

"I told you not to call me that!" England raged but still agreed being with America.

"Can.. Can i come with you?" Canada asked and America flinched.

"Where the hell did you come from?!" He asked as England just nodded to Canada. You didn't know where you wanted to be.

"(C/N)~! Come with us!" Italy chirped at you and you smiled and shurgged.

Why not? You thought as you walked to the Axis.

Romano didn't know where to go.

"Damn it! I don't want to go with that idiot Spaniard, but not with that Potato bastard either!!" Romano yelled as he pouted.

"Mi amigo, come with us" Spain said to Romano who furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't like this at all.." He muttered as he walked closer the BTT.

You chuckled and looked at Hungary. "Hungary! Come with us?" You asked with a smile.

Hungary looked at your group and nodded. She came to you.

"Okay!" She said and you could see that she was excited.

"I'll come with you, da?" Russia asked and turned to look at America.

"A-alright" America stuttered.

Russia smiled.

"If he's coming with you, i'm coming too" Belarus stated, and when America was about to say something, she silenced him with her glare.

China looked around.

"Well it looks like i have to go with BTT.." He said as he slowly walked to them.

You clapped your hands.

"It's settled then! Let's meet here at 3.00pm!" You said cheerfully and turned to look at your group.

"Where do you want to go? Any wishes??" You asked smiling.

"Let's go to the Haunted Mansion!" Hungary said and you thought for a moment.

"I think that America and rest of his group went there.."

"What if.. we scare America?" Japan asked and your eyes lit up.

"That's.. Fantastic idea!" You said and smiled.

"And after that we can go to Autopia~!" Italy said with a smile and Japan paled a bit.

"Okay!" You responded.

"What about you, Germany and Japan? Do you have any wishes?" You asked, looking at them.

Both of them shook their head.

"Okay then let's go!" Hungary stated and grabbed your hand dragging you away, and you grabbed Italy's hand who grabbed Germany's.

~~Little timeskip brought you by Haunted Mansion~~

"Aaand here we are! It took some time but we finally found it!" You said proudly, hands crossed over your chest.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go inside!" Hungary said smiling.

After that you entered inside.

"Germany~ I'm scared.." Italy whined and pouted, trying to grab Germany's hand.

"Italy this all is just fake. Don't be so scared and don't try to hold my hand" Germany said and Italy looked at his feet.

You felt bad. He looked so scared, and it was like something took over you, as you grabbed his hand.

"Don't be scared, we're here" You said smiling.

"Veh~ grazie bella" He said and smiled back. Just then the scream was heard and Japan stopped all of you, since he was walking in front of you.

"It's America and the others" He said as you peeked around the corner.

You chuckled.

"America looks so scared.. I guess that he was the one who screamed" Germany noticed.

"But how are we going to scare him?" Japan asked.

You thought for a second.

"You see that door there?" You asked as you pointed at one of the doors. Others nodded.

"If we slam that door closed, they will have only one way to leave from the room anymore" You continued as evil smirk appeared on your face.

"And they will be in trap if we get that other door closed too!" Hungary exclaimed.

"And if someone can sneak in the room, they can play creepy music from their phone" Japan stated smiling a little.

"Perfect!" You said as you fist pumped in the air.

"I can slam that door!" Hungary said and pointed at the door.

"I can slam the other one." Germany said.

"I can sneak in the room!" You said smiling.

"And you two can help me and Germany to keep the doors closen if they try to open them" Hungary said looking at Japan and Italy who nodded.

"Now let's make the evil plan come true" You said smiling creepily and Hungary went to her door with Italy and Germany to his door with Japan.

"I count on three, and you slam the doors. As they are panicking i sneak behind the bookshelf" you said as the countries nodded.

"One..

Two..

Three!"

You stated as Hungary slammed her door. The scream and swearing was heard as you sneak in from Germany's door and after that he slammed it shut too.

You hid behind the bookshelf, as you started to play creepy music from your phone. Almost everyone were creeping out.

"The ghosts are real!! They're here to kill us!! I said that it's not a good idea to come here!!" America was panicking and crying.

"You idiot! You were the one who wanted us to come here!" England scolded him, but you could hear that he was pretty confused and maybe even a little scared.

"Don't get too scared da? Nothing will happen" You could hear Russia say.

"T-there must be some good explanation.." Canada stuttered.

Someone tried to open the door.

"The door won't open!! We'll die in here!" America stated as you chuckled a bit.

Someone heard your chuckle and soon you were pulled out from your hiding spot.

"Guys, i found the explanation." Belarus said in a bored tone as she took your phone from your hands and stopped the music.

You nervously laughed.

"H-hi?" You said.

"(C/N)? Why are you here?" America asked. England rolled his eyes.

"She was the one who planned this, idiot!" England said to America and he seemed to understood.

"Where's the others?" Russia asked with a creepy smile as Belarus didn't hold you anymore.

"Hehee I don't know.. I'll go search for them!!" You said and grabbed your phone back as you started to running to the doors.

It seems like Hungary and Germany had heard what had happened in here, since the door wasn't locked anymore as you opened it, and ran on the hallway.

"Hey, wait a minute!!" You could hear England yell.

"Run!" You yelled at your group as you started to ran away, The Axis and Hungary after you.

We're so fucked up.

With Spain's group:

Spain had insisted that his group will go to Pirates Of The Caribbean place. After some time of Spain's pleading they ended up there.

"Why do we have to go here? This is stupid!" Romano stated as he pouted.

"Because Pirates Of The Caribbean movies are the best!" Spain exclaimed.

"You only like them because you were pirate once.." Romano said.

"Maybe..But Jack Sparrow is funny too!" Spain responded and Romano just rolled his eyes.

"After this we have to go to Indiana Jones adventure thing!" Prussia said with a smirk.

Romano groaned.

"But why?" He asked.

"Romano, if you just don't want to be with us, it's okay. You can go already wait in the restaurant or something" France said.

"Wow you can say something else than pick-up lines! But okay!" Romano replied and then left.

"Wow, he actually left." China said and Spain pouted.

"It would have been fun if he was here, but let's go!" Spain said and lead everyone inside.

Unknown to them Romano had went to meet the Disney Princesses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.7K 16
The meeting hall is under construction and the countries have to find some where else to hold their meeting. England's home is close by. They head th...
68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
6.2K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
29.7K 498 47
Hetalia Oneshots * aph hetalia * 2p! hetalia * nyotalia Requests always open! **Just really whatever I feel when I write...