Of Oral Lips: A Parody (April...

By Lena-Presents

- in which expected feelings swallow him whole and then spit him back up in a melted puddle of love More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
In Case You Didn't Realize...

Part 3

1.4K 75 62
By Lena-Presents

"I... I like you!" I shout with all my heart the words... of my heart. The wind blows and cherry blossom fly between us.

The pink-haired boy in front of me looks away from the sun and laughs. "Of course! Everyone likes me! But, wait, you don't mean in a gay way, right? That'd be weird. Haha!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

My eyes shoot open.

"I haven't had that dream in a long time," I mumble to no one in particular as I rub my eye. I turn off the alarm.

It's the Spring of my 16th year. As I get dressed in my school uniform, I think to myself. I wanted to have a debut once high school started. But it already second year and I'm still so plain. I can't be cool and athletic like the other boys. Even the otaku don't want to associate with me. I sigh and grab my school bag.

"Hitori!" my father shouts as I pass the kitchen door. "You're going to be late for school!"

I look at the clock and realize he's right! I must have been thinking to myself for too long. "I'm off!"

"Have a safe trip!"

Our neighborhood is your standard middle-class neighborhood. But no one else is on the street, maybe because I'm so late. I turn the corner and go crashing into someone's chest.

"Oh, sorry!" My head shoots up to see who I've run into. I hope it's not an old man. As I lift my head, something hits it and I hear a grunt. The person stumbles back and kneels over, gripping his nose.

He's a high school student! And he's wearing the same uniform! Blood drips on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" I pull my handkerchief out of my pocket and hand it to him.

"Thanks," he says nasally and puts it to his nose. Then he lifts his head.

Cherry blossoms blow behind him. He's so handsome. His silky brown hair blows in the wind and I stare in awe.

He looks back down and picks something up. "Your glasses fell off."

My hands shoot to my face. I can't believe it! My glasses fell off. These glasses have special lenses that hide my eyes. I can't let anyone see my eyes. I cover them with one hand then take the glasses and shove them on. "T-thank you! Excuse me!"

I run off, so embarrassed. My entire face is probably tomato red. He saw my eyes! Oh no!

I remember in kindergarten when my mom would take me around with her. People would compliment my eyes. Say I was so cute. But during year 6 in elementary school, things changed. Boys started to tease me and call me girly.

"You have girly eyes!" one shouted one day on the playground. "And you're tiny and weak!" He stuck out his tongue. "Bleeehhh."

Since then, I wore glasses and grew out my hair to hide my eyes.

Sitting at my desk in the back of the room, I stare at the crack in my glasses. Thank goodness my bangs are long. I won't be able to wear my glasses, but as long as the wind doesn't blow, or I don't go outside, I'll be okay. No one will see my ugly eyes.

The teacher comes into the classroom to start homeroom. "We have a transfer student," she says, then looks towards the open door. "Come inside and introduce yourself."

Long legs step into the classroom and I gasp. It's the guy I ran into earlier!

Someone says, "weirdo," and I realize I'm standing up. Embarrassed, I drop back down in my seat and hang my head, moving my hair to make sure it covers my eyes.

"I'm Natsu Katana. Please treat me well."

I peek at him. He doesn't look happy. Maybe he didn't want to come to this school. The girls are giggling and squealing and I realize he won't have any trouble fitting in. He's so handsome and cool, he'll be popular with tons of friends in no time.

But... wait... did he say, 'Natsu?' A pink-haired boy flashes through my memory.

Suddenly, the chair at the empty desk next to me moves and I look over to see him sitting down beside me. I must not have been paying attention when the teacher told him to take this empty desk. He glances at me and I immediately look away.

If only I was as cool as he is.

When break starts, all the girls crowd around his desk.

"Katana-kun, do you know him?" They're referring to me.

I feel his eyes glance over while he rests his chin on his palm, looking bored. "No."

"Good," says a male classmate. "You don't want to know him―"

A girl shoves the guy back by throwing herself closer to Katana-san's desk. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Are you really from American? Are you half?"

"Yeah."

The girls squeal again. "Say something in English."

"You're a shallow whore."

They squeal again. "You're so fluent!"

Wow, he speaks English. So cool.

If only sitting by Katana-san will bring me some good luck.

Later, I drop my eraser and it rolls by his foot. He picks it up and hands it to me.

I nod my head in thanks and as he gives me the eraser, his fingertips touch my palm. It makes my hand blush. I hate how my blushing shows up literally anywhere I have skin. I hope he doesn't notice.

He looks back at the math teacher who calls his name. "Come to the board and solve this problem."

"X=4"

Everyone starts whispering words that mimic my thoughts. He figured it out already? But the teacher only just finished writing it. He's a genius! Hearts pop out of the girls' eyes.

I look down at my notes where I wrote everything down but know I won't understand it.

During the next break, everyone crowds around his desk again. "Please help me in math!"

"Help me first! I only have one question."

"No, he's going to help me!"

"Why don't we go to McDonald's this afternoon together and do our homework?" Says the flashiest girl as she puts her big boobs on his desk, knocking off his pencil.

It rolls over to my desk and I pick it up. "Um..."

The crowd is thick and he can't hear my quiet voice, so I get up and try to move closer. But the flashy girl shoves me back with her butt. Her skirt is so short, I can see her panties. Why are girls like this?

"Wait," Katana-san says. The crowd goes quiet and he looks at the flashiest girl. "Move."

She purses her lips and does reluctantly. His eyes move to me standing behind her.

"What?"

"Eh? Ah... um, your pencil..." I hold it out to him.

He takes it. Our hands don't touch this time. "Thank you."

All the girls shoot me glares and I dash to bathroom and hide in a stall, trying to calm my heart.

I hear some boys enter and they start talking. "Hey, what was up with Hiramoto?"

What? They're talking about me!

"What d'ya mean?"

"When the transfer student came in, he gasped and stood up. You think they know each other?"

"Maybe that guy's his ex-stalker?"

They snicker.

"Katana better wash his hands though. I would never touch something that guy touched!"

They laugh again as they wash their hands.

"Ah, but I kinda hate him, though. Katana. He got Misa-chan's attention."

"What I wouldn't give to have those boobs on my desk!"

They walk out and I sigh. It's nothing new. Everyone hates me. Soon enough, Katana-san will find out how I am and he'll treat me the same way.

I'm walking down the hall carrying a large stack of papers to the teacher's office. I don't even remember how I got them. And I happen to be alone in the hallway too.

Suddenly, Katana-san appears, coming out of a bathroom. He looks at me and the papers up to my nose. "Let me help."

"No! That's okay!"

"You're weird," he says.

Something hurts in my chest and I hang my head.

The stack gets much lighter. "When someone offers help, isn't it normal to accept it?"

I blink. That's what he meant?

"Where to?"

"Teacher's office."

He helps me deliver them. We walk out, bow, then he slides the door closed.

I twiddle my fingers as I start walking back to the classroom. Katana-san starts walking beside me.

"Hey," he says.

"Yeah?"

"So you don't need those glasses to see?"

"Eh?!" Oh no, he realizes they're fake?!

"Um... I, uh... " Ugh, I'm too stupid to make up a lie!

"You're hiding your eyes, right?"

I freeze and stop walking. He realizes and turns around too, facing me.

Next thing I know, his hand is on my forehead, lifting up my bangs.

He can see my full face, what should I do?

"Like I thought. You have distichiasis."

I open my eyes that'd been squeezed shut. "Disu...?"

"Two rows of eyelashes."

My hands reach to my eyes. I have what?

"Hm..."

He's still staring and I start to sweat.

"Cool."

Eh? Did he say... Blood rushes to my cheeks and I'm thankful he moves his hand away, so he can't feel or see the heat.

He starts walking off, hands in his pockets. "Why do you hide them?"

"P-please don't tell anyone!"

Katana-san stops and turns back around.

I clutch the fabric of my pants and bow. "Please!" If everyone knows about my weird eyes...

"Why don't you―" he starts, sounding shocked as he comes closer.

I back away towards the wall.

Suddenly, his palm slaps beside my head. I tense as he hovers over me. The air from his hand blew my hair away from one eye. Our gazes meet, faces only inches apart.

"Ouch." He lifts his palm from the wall and looks at the reddening skin. "Sorry, I tripped."

My heart deflates. My whole body deflates as he walks away, looking at his hand. "Oh." He reaches into his pocket. "I'll wash this and return it to you."

I stare at the handkerchief. "That's okay!" After running towards him, I snatch it from his hand. "So sorry for the trouble!" I call, continuing to run away. "See you tomorrow!"

I grab my school bag, hurriedly put on my outdoor shoes, then dash outside the school gates.

My fingers run over the handkerchief in my pocket. I know it's bloody, but it makes my heart pound happily to keep this part of him. At first, when I heard his name was Natsu, I panicked. It's to be expected since he has the same given name as my first love who coldly rejected me. But the surname was different. Katana and not Dragneel. Just like their personalities.

I remove my hand from the stained handkerchief, deciding not to touch it too much. Somehow, it's gotten very dark outside, and I don't want to meet any Ghouls.

On to part 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 940 14
childhood love blooms between tae and kook... kook was possessive over tae and his cold nature scaring him to the core .. A pure soul ,innocent baby...
100K 4.2K 20
My name is Bri Thomsen. Up until recently I led a fairly normal life. Popular, kind, some think I'm pretty. Average girl stuff. Here's the catch. I'm...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
191K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...