A Future From Hell

By Shinedownlover560

When Goku died of the Heart Virus, his only daughter, Rosamoona, was only one. Six months later, the Androids... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty *Bonus Chapter!!!*
Chapter Thirty-One
Back From the Future

Chapter Four

1.9K 49 0
By Shinedownlover560

Trunks and I were in the backseat, fighting over who was the better flyer; Him or me.

"Come on, I'm much better! Just admit it, Moon!" He told me.

"Oh yea, and what makes you so much better?" I asked him.

"The fact that-" Trunks was cut off by Bulma.

"Would you two knock it off? God! Your just like your fathers!" She scolded us.

"Amen to that!" Chi-Chi agreed. We just laughed.

We sat for a few minutes, listening to the radio. One of my favorite songs was one. My Name [Wearing Me Out] by Shinedown, and my favorite part was coming up.

My name is Revenge

And I'm here to save my name.

Your-

"Hey!" I yelled at Bulma and Chi-Chi, thinking one of them had changed it.

"It's not us, it's the radio." Chi-Chi replied.

Suddenly, an announcer came on and started yelling about how the Androids were attacking Pepper City, and how this was their largest attack so far.

"...Now their on a joy-ride, terrorizing the survivors! This is just-"

We didn't get to hear the rest, for Bulma had just switched from the radio to a CD.

"This is terrible, thats what." She said, clearly mad now. She always was whenever it came to the Androids.

"I can't listen anymore! Darn those two! Their wrecking the entire planet! Everyone living in fear, wondering when they'll strike next. That's no way to live! There's got to be a way to stop them."

"Oh, I know right?!" Chi-Chi asked. "It makes me so mad! They have no respect for others!" Then she sighed. "If only Goku, Vegeta and the others were still here,"

It got silent, the CD making the only noise. My hands we're clenched into fists, my tail twitching angrily. I could see that Trunks' were as well. He looked over and caught my eye. I knew that he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Mom, stop. I want you to go on home without me."

"Yea, Chi-Chi, you too. Go home."

Bulma stopped the car. Thank God we're the only ones on this road.

Bulma and Chi-Chi looked back at us, confusion on their faces.

"What on Earth for?" Bulma asked. "Whats wrong you two?" 

Then she noticed our tense forms, and Trunks' fists, which currently had a death-grip on his tan pants. Her face turned hard, and she glared at us.

"You can't. N-O. I'm not going to lose my only son, or my best friends daughter, to those mechanical demons! No way!" 

Chi-Chi gave us a pleading look. 

"Moona, Trunks, don't you two dare!" She begged.

But we'd had enough. We both got out of the car, and slammed the doors. Bulma and Chi-Chi quickly followed suit.

"No!" They both yelled at us. I gave them both a half-smile. 

"Sorry, but you guys did just get finished telling us that we're like our fathers. And that means we have to go." I said, then me and Trunks took off.

"Darn you!" Bulma yelled at us, but it didn't matter, we couldn't stop now if we wanted to.

"Alright Trunks, lets go kick some freaking Android booty!" I told him.

He nodded. "Yea, let's," He agreed.

When Trunks and I reached the city, you couldn't even recognize it. It was destroyed, and there fire in some placed.

"L-Look at what they've done," I whispered.

Trunks nodded. I glanced over at him. He looked as shocked as I felt.

"Every one's dead!" He exclaimed. I knew he was right.

I landed and started walking through the wreckage, looking for survivors. I couldn't find any.

"Dang it!" I yelled. I was so angry right now. Had Trunks not been there, I probably would have started to blow random things up.

Trunks came over and hugged me. I hugged him back. It felt good to have the support of his arms around me, otherwise I would have fallen.

I don't know how long we stood there. I finally pulled away.

"If only we'd gotten here sooner." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I know, I know." He told me, keeping an arm around my waist.

"Let's get out of here." He said. I nodded and we started walking.

Suddenly, a large power came out of no where.

"It's them! It's the Androids!" Trunks yelled. 

"No, it's not." I told him. "You can't feel their power." 

I concentrated on the power. My eyes widened and I broke out into a huge smile.

"It's Gohan!" I exclaimed. And, sure enough, Gohan landed in front of us five seconds later.

"Oh Gohan!" I cried, launching myself at him. He seemed a little surprised at first, but then he hugged me back.

"It's good to see you." I told him. I haven't seen him in about five years.

"It's good to see you to Moona." He responded. He pulled back and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

He looked over at Trunks. "How've you been Trunks?" He asked.

"Enraged. Look at what the Androids have done!" He said, gesturing around.

Gohan looked around quickly, then back at us. He could tell that we were both really mad. He got this look on his face, one I couldn't quite explain. Then he shook his head.

"Come on you two, let's get you back home, shall we? I bet Mom and Bulma are worried sick about you."

"Well, actually, I'd say more like ready to kill us." I said, and Trunks nodded.

Gohan laughed. Something I hadn't heard him do in a long time.

"Well don't worry, I'm pretty sure I can talk 'em out of it."

"Well I hope so!" Trunks exclaimed, and this time I laughed with Gohan,

We flew home in silence. When we go to Capsule Corp, Trunks and I headed straight for the backyard. Bulma and Chi-Chi back yet, though I don't know if Chi-Chi was going to be with her. Bulma might have dropped her back off at home already.

Gohan sat on on of the benches and watched Trunks and I fight. After seeing what we did today, we weren't  holding back.

Currently, I had Trunks' hands pinned behind him, my tail around his throat. I wasn't choking him, I just had him in this position to see if he could break free.

He clawed at my tail, but thanks to all of my training, it didn't even bother me. 

"Come on Trunks!" I yelled. "Stop being a weakling!"

He screamed and brought is hands up to his forehead.

"SOLAR FLARE!" He yelled.

Everything got bright, and I yanked my hands back, rubbing my eyes, and I used my tail to shield myself.

"Ahhh!" I cried. I could feel Trunks coming at me. Fine. I didn't need to see anyway.

I reached out with my Ki and let the energy world wash over me. There were no colors, and I coudn't see anything perfectly. I could only see shapes and energies. But that was fine by me.

Trunks came charging at me with his fist pulled back. I dodged, and he fumbled. As he turned back around, I knocked his legs out from under him and pinned him to the ground. I was sweating and breathing heavily.

I allowed the energy world to fade and the real world to come back. My vision was clear now. Trunks lay on the ground under me, also breathing heavy. I smiled and rolled off, laying next to him.

"You two are really good. Better then I expected." Gohan said.

I laughed. "Thanks." I told him. Trunks laughed too.

"Moona, how did you learn to make your tail stronger?"

"I taught myself. I know you always told me how, with some Sayian's grabbing their tail immobilized 'em, so I practiced and practiced till I knew that wouldn't happen." I explained, sitting up.

He nodded, impressed. "What sorta Ki blasts can you preform?"

I shook my head. "Not many. Only simple ones." I admitted.

"We've mostly trained hand-to-hand." Trunks said, sitting up as well. 

"How come?"

We both shrugged. "It's easier I guess." Trunks said.

"But Moona, I saw you. You went into the energy world, didn't you."

I blushed. Trunks couldn't do that yet, and I knew it made him jealous when I brought it up. 

"Um, yea I guess so." I mumbled, glancing over at Trunks. He didn't seemed fazed by the topic of it, but he was also sitting still.

Gohan nodded. "That's good. That can come in handy in situations like Trunks just put you in."

Then he looked over at Trunks. "That was nice. I never really learned how to use the Solar Flare. I'm glad you did. I'm very proud of both of you." He said, standing. "But you both still have a lot to learn."

We nodded. We were well prepared for that. But we weren't prepared for what he told us next.

"That's why I'm going to make you both my apprentices."  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I used alot of dialogue from the actual movie, but I used it because I like it, and I couldn't think of anything else better to say. I do not claim ownership to the dialogue that I used from the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 161 19
Ten years after the defeat of Majin Buu at the world tournament, Trunks and Goten are finally able to enter the adults division. A mysterious girl en...
123K 12.1K 69
Xyra Lumina Crescent, first born child to two full-blooded alphas and an alpha female. Xyra is hidden away from her pack, from the outside world and...
89K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
85.5K 1.7K 27
so in this story you and trunks are from the future. you are gohan's little sister you achieve being a super saiyan girl but that doesn't mean you ca...