STAR BLOSSOM | JUNGKOOK [HIAT...

By JeonSaeHyun

❝Remember how you told me that you wanted to find the most beautiful moment in life?❞ ❝I'll help you with tha... More

N O T E
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
「001」
「002」
「003」
「004」
「005」
「006」
「007」
「008」
「009」
「010」
「011」
「012」
「013」
「014」
「015」
「016」
「017」
「018」
「019」
「020」
「021」
「022」
「023」
「024」
「025」
「026」
「027」
「028」
「029」
「030」
「031」
「032」
「033」
「034」
「035」
「036」
「037」
「038」
「039」
「040」
「041」
「042」
「044」
「045」
「046」
「047」
「048」
「049」
「050」
「051」
「052」
「053」
「UPDATE」

「043」

3.7K 121 38
By JeonSaeHyun

0 4 3

MA CITY

══════↯══════

The break ended today and its already time to return to classes. I haven't seen Yoonbyul face to face since that day, when Jungkook kissed her in front of everyone. I shudder from the thought and prepared my stuff for my first class. It's also time for me to return to my school president duties.

"Hey Haneul," said someone as I stepped out of my dorm, "The principal told me to give this letter to you. He said it's from your father? I'm not too sure."

"Oh, thank you," I reply while taking the letter from his hand, turns out it was one of my close friends.

He laughed, "When did our Go Haneul become so kind? Well I guess manners maketh man. See you in-class Haneul!"

I stare at my friend running off while I'm left here standing with a letter in my hands. Did I really change as a person to someone much kinder? I open the letter and recognized the familiar handwriting, it's from my father.

J U N G K O O K

I ran for a long time and again I ran for a long time- this time because I'm going to my first class. I made it into the classroom and saw Yoonbyul staring outside the window and the breeze lightly blowing her hair. The nature and the city, the buildings and the flowers sure are beautiful outside that window. I take my seat next to the window she's staring at.

"Is the view outside really that nice?" I ask with one hand on my cheek, resting on the desk.

Yoonbyul smiles back, "Well now it is."

My heart flutters from her response. What a flirt, only she could make me feel this way. I can feel my ears turning red. My life is hot, the heat of the south, there's no such thing as giving up on the law of this fierce heat in my heart. Seo Yoonbyul, you're making me fall for you more because you're my summer, autumn, winter, every spring.

Y O O N B Y U L

Jungkook suddenly takes a seat in his spot, blocking my vision of the view outside. I'm not going to complain about it, he is definitely a better view than the outside world, maybe because I think of him as my whole world. I stare at his newly dyed black hair swaying from the breeze and his chocolate coloured round almond shaped eyes. When it seems like I'm going to forget myself, I find myself again in his eyes. 

The bell rings and the teacher began to start her lesson. Since it's the first day back from the break, we're discussing about the topic my city, the city that raised me. 

━━━━━━━━━

Class ended after a long discussion about our hometowns, I haven't been back to Busan in a while. Turns out Jungkook is from there too, I totally forgot about that. Looks like we have other things in common as well.

"Yoonbyul," said Jungkook, "Let's go eat."

Jungkook clutches onto my wrist nearly holding my hand and took me to the snack area of the school where the school provides various snacks and vending machines containing drinks. I walk over to a drink vendor and pushed two buttons.

"Here Jungkook, I got one banana milk and one strawberry milk, which one would you like?"

He points to the banana one, "I'll have this one since I know you like strawberries."

My heart flutters, how did he know? Jeon Jungkook, you're making it more difficult for me to not fall for you more. 

J U N G K O O K

Yoonbyul got me a banana milk before she directed me to a table. We sit facing directly at each other. I watch her drink her strawberry milk, how can someone be this adorable while drinking milk? I smile, the most harmonious place in the world is wherever I'm with you- that is well... before we got interrupted.

"Aye Jungkook, you came to grab some snacks too?" said Seokjin with Jimin following behind him, "Hello Yoonbyul."

"Hello," smiled Yoonbyul. 

I swear to god this hyung could not have had any better timing then now to interrupt us. I felt my face become more annoyed and frustrated. These hyungs, I was going to have a nice conversation with Yoonbyul before our next class started.

"Yes hyung, why are you here too?" I ask with a rather irritated tone.

"Well I'm here to get some snacks of course!"

"How about you hyung? Why are you here?"

"I just decided to follow Seokjin hyung, he did say he was gonna treat me with something," replied Jimin with both hands in his pant pockets. 

I glare at Jimin to give him a signal to leave. Hopefully he can read the situation, he does that pretty well. I can't tell him directly to leave. In fact, I don't know what to say. Even if I die, I can't say it. I can't just be like, 'hey hyung, you and Seokjin hyung just ruined my alone time with Yoonbyul- you idiots please leave'. 

I grab Jimin's attention and gestured him to grab Seokjin, he winks back and nods.

"Hey hyung, let's go, I'm sure everyone else would like some of the snacks you got too," said Jimin while grabbing onto Seokjin's arm.

"Ya ya ya Park Jimin! I still haven't gotten my honey butter chips!" yelled Seokjin with one arm reaching out towards the chips and his other one clutching on a plethora of various snacks.

"Too bad hyung, you already have enough," said Jimin with one hand pulling on Seokjin's shirt.

"See you later then Jungkook, and you too Yoonbyul," said Seokjin while waving goodbye.

I let out a huge sigh of relief and was about to start another conversation with Yoonbyul, but then the bell rang. Fuck. 

"Let's go Jungkook, time for our next class," said Yoonbyul, this time with her hand clutched onto my wrist.

Y O O N B Y U L

The day is almost over, only one more class to go. Too bad Jungkook and I don't share a class during this period. I pout a bit and think back to when we went to grab snacks. I wonder why he seemed irritated when Seokjin and Jimin joined us? I wanted to eat some of Seokjin's snacks.

"Attention class!" shouted my teacher, "We have a new student who will be joining our class, he recently transferred over from a school in Busan."

A student from Busan, same as me, seems like wherever I live and wherever I am, there's a Busan kid.

The new student walks in and bows, "I hope that you'll watch over me well."

He then proceeds to take a seat next to me without properly introducing himself. The student had a black mask covering his face. I can't even properly see his face, but come to think of it, those eyes and that mask is oddly familiar to me.

━━━━━━━━━

All of my classes are finally over for today and I made my way back to the dorm to find Jungkook standing in front of the door, ready to unlock it. 

"Hey Yoonbyul, did you know that the dorm right next to ours is now vacant because some students transferred out?" asked Jungkook who was pointing at room 219.

"Really? Interesting, there's a new transfer guy in my last class today, maybe he'll be our neighbour."

A sudden figure starts walking towards us and we both turn our heads at the same time. It's the new guy! He walks up to the dorm right next Jungkook and I's while taking his mask off, revealing his face.

My eyes widen as the new student was about to unlock the door to his dorm, "Kwon Jiho? Is it really you?"

The student turns his head with a look of shock on his face, "Yoonbyul?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
985K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...