Fallen Angels

By BatmansBride

Hannah just moved to to a new city and instantly she is thrown in a whole new life. After meeting Andy Biersa... More

Fallen Angels
Save the princess!!
The People of Wal-mart
Will It ever Change?
I don't do Clowns......
I will have my revenge Ashley!!!
I like it
Love isn't Always Fair
You owe me 20$ Jinxx!
Hairstyles can really change someone
Revenge is Sweet
Well screw you guys!!
Hufflepoof.
My words won't be the only thing that wound you.
I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.
You're My Rebel Love Song
We set the World On Fire!!!
I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!
You crazy bitch!!
They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!
Story Of Our Lives
Minivans
We're going to be a family
It's never too late.
You're getting old my boy
Godparents
Please tell me you did not lose our child already
what the hell did i just do?
Finger Painting and Duct Tape
It's hard being Andy Biersack
Little Johnny Rickfield!!
Did a bride call for a firefighter?
Taking a trip down Memory Lane.
Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.
Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Howdy Stranger!
A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!
What would happen if.....?
Final Goodbyes
ATTENTION ALL READERS

YOU BASTARD!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!

659 33 1
By BatmansBride

Ok this is one of the big ones. Ok can someone catch me up on Andy and Juliet??  Are they broken up?? Are they getting married in 2 days?? What the hell is going on??? I’m so confused.

“Nothing fucking fits goddamn it!!!”

Andy was laying across the bed reading one of Hannah’s Rolling Stone magazines while she looked for something that would fit an 8 month pregnant lady.

“Hannah you look fine in everything that you already tried on!” Andy called out, not looking up from the magazine. Hannah hit him in the face with a shirt in response. She stood in the doorway of the closet and just gave him her worst death glare. He just smirked at her. She stood there in only pj shorts and a bra. She pointed at him, shirt in hand and said, “I blame you for this.”

She went back to digging through the clothes that were on the floor. A burst of pain shot through her abdomen. She placed her hand on the bottom of her swollen belly and took a couple deep breaths. Andy saw the look of pain on her face and instantly stood up off the bed and went over to help her. He grabbed her hand and rubbed her back as the pain faded away. She straightened her spine and gripped Andy’s shoulder. He led her to the bed so she could sit down.

“Andy, I’m fine. It passed.” Andy didn’t believe her. Hannah just threw on a shirt that was three sizes too big and threw her hair up in a bun. “Are you sure you’re ok?” Andy asked carefully. He didn’t want to piss of the hormonal lady who was carrying his child. She rolled her eyes and left the room.

She saw that Julia was sitting on the couch with food, movies and blankets, all ready for their girl’s night. Ever since she and Ashley started dating, the two girls had become close friends really fast. Like they were separated at birth.

Hannah awkwardly sat down and pulled a blanket over her lap. “Andy can you go get me some pickles?? OH and more Nutella?? Please??” She gave him her best puppy eye look. She knew he was going to get it anyways but she did the look anyways.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed her car keys and left. Julia looked at her in amazement. Hannah peeked over and saw her look of aw. “What? Do I have something on my face?” She just shook her head and focused on Ryan Reynolds.

After watching 15 minutes of the movie Hannah felt another jolt of pain in her abdomen. She gasped at the suddenness of the pain. She gripped her stomach and the armrest of the love seat. Concern fell on Julia’s face.

Instead of the short jolt of pain like before, this one was a little longer.  It did pass and she sighed. “Hannah, are you alright?” She rubbed her back as gave a shaky laugh and nodded.

They went back to watching the movie but Julia kept looking over at Hannah with worry. Another 15 minutes went by and another jolt of pain hit her. It was longer and more painful than the last. But Hannah was stubborn enough to not show how much pain she really was in.

“Hannah, you’re not ok.” She ignored her friend’s protests and just took some deep breaths. Then she felt like someone hit her with a truck. She screamed in pain as something wet fell to the floor. Hannah’s wide eyes snapped up and looked at Julia who was looking back at her with shock on her face.

“I think my water just broke.”

Tears cascaded down her face. Julia held everything together on the outside but on the inside she was having a panic attack but she knew she had to be there for her friend.

She ran upstairs to grab a diaper bag and threw in some clothes and diapers. She grabbed Hannah’s overnight bag from her and Andy’s room and rushed back down stairs where Hannah was hyperventaling.

She knelt on the floor, trying to avoid the water on the floor and forced Hannah to look at her. “Hannah this is happening! We are going to the hospital and we are going to get this kid out of you!” But Hannah shook her head. “No! This kid still has a month! I’m not ready!” Julia took a deep breath and talked with a firm voice. “Hannah I need you to get your shit together. I need you to help me get you to the car. Once you’re in the car then you can panic.” Hannah let out a shaky breath. “I’m scared” she said in a quiet voice. Julia just nodded and grabbed the bags.

 She helped Hannah off the couch and walked her out the door and into her own car. As she slammed the back door, Hannah let out a scream of pain just as a contraction hit her. Julia got into the driver’s seat, got the car started and was pushing the speed limit down the street.

She pulled her phone out and called Andy.

“Why hello there Julia. Is everything alright?”

Just as she opened her mouth to answer, Hannah screamed in pain.

“Julia? Is that Hannah? What’s going on?”

“Andy just meet us at the hospital. You’re going to be a Dad.” She hung up before he could say anything. She looked in the rear view mirror and saw that Hannah had finally relaxed and had her eyes closed. Sweat glistened off her face and her shirt clung to her chest.

She called the hospital and yelled at them that they better be prepared for a woman in premature labour.

After a few more minutes Julia pulled out front of the hospital and opened Hannah’s door. Hannah’s screams got the attention of the nurses waiting for them. Julia and a female nurse helped her in a wheelchair on either side of her and wheeled her in. As the contraction passed, she wheezed and struggled to catch her breath.

They just about pushed her into the delivery room when the guys burst through the doors. “Andy!” Hannah screamed. Andy ran to her side and followed them into the delivery room.

Julia stayed in the waiting room with Ash, CC, Jinxx and Jake. Ash put his arms around her and embraced her tightly. She let out a shaky laugh as Ash rubbed her back. “You did so good. You did the right thing by getting her here on time.” Julia looked up and smiled at him. She kissed his lips and placed her head back on his chest.

All throughout Hannah’s labour they could hear Hannah swearing and hating on Andy. “Motherfucker did this to me!! You bastard!” Jake and Jinxx put a voice recorder by the doors and tried to hide their laughter as Andy cried out in pain as Hannah squeezed his hand during another contraction. “Shut up Andy! You aren’t the one shoving a damn watermelon out of your vagina!!”

Suddenly Hannah’s screams stopped. No sound came from behind the doors. Everyone’s hearts dropped as they thought of the worse.

A nurse came out. “Hannah Prescot?” Everyone rushed towards her, praying to god that everyone was ok.

They followed the nurse into a room where Hannah was in a bed, hooked up to an IV drip. She was asleep and Andy was sitting a chair, stroking her hand.

Andy looked up and smiled at his friends. He stood up and beckoned to follow him. He led them to the maternity ward where the babies were kept and looked after. They stood in front of the glass and motioned to a nurse. He held up a piece of paper that said “The Biersack/Prescot Baby.” She understood and walked over to a little crib and grabbed a little bundle. It was wrapped in blue.

The nurse brought the boy to the window and everyone smiled. “Guys. Meet Sebastian.” The little boy opened his eyes and the strongest pair of blue eyes peeked up at them. He stared in awe of the 6 strangers who watched him.

The nurse put him back in the hospital crib and the group went back to Hannah’s room. She was just waking up as they entered and Andy went back to the seat beside her. She gave everyone a weak smile. CC and Ashley went to the other side of her bed and Julia, Jinxx and Jake stood at the foot of it. CC grabbed her hand and started rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.

Someone coughed. Someone was standing in the door way. Julia, Jinxx and Jake moved so they could see who it was. Hannah was confused.

“Nikki?”

I think a lot of you will be happy with this chapter. So for any My Chemical Romance and Of Mice & Men fans out there, I have a new fanfic out there called “Zombies” I don’t want to explain it too much. Just go read and it tell me what you think. I still love getting feedback for Fallen Angles. I still have plenty of chapters up my sleeve so this story will still be going on for a while now. Peace out bitches. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 908 34
Andorra is Queen. Everything should be perfect, now that she has her own Royal Council, Prince Anders is dead, and she feels closer to Noah than ever...
416K 23K 136
Of Witches and Warlocks: The Complete Series. "Couldn't get enough of this book! It has all the elements of a must read. It has non-stop action, dari...
120K 8K 35
Sequel to Hell's Rayne. A life on the lam would not be Rayne's first choice. But with the human law searching for them, and an army of demons hot on...
309K 22.3K 40
Aria Lewis is a member of the Initiative, a group of young Aces meant to protect Sarias from those who try to destroy it. Having just woken from susp...