Owari no seraph:The Half Huma...

De Beginners_Luck16

What if there were survivors who became there own army like The Moon Demon Company. They had demons as well b... Mai multe

Chapter 1:The People In Uniforms
Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2
Chapter 3:Peace
Chapter 4:The Devil's Daughter?
Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad
Chapter 6:Old Friends
Chapter 7:The Seraph
Chapter 8:What did I do?
Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!
Chapter 10: Old Memories
Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?
Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?
Chapter 14:Welcome
Chapter 15: The Past is the Past
Chapter 16: Don't let me go
Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."
Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments
Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty
Chapter 19:It's Starting
Chapter 20:Corruption
Chapter 21:Until We Go Down
Chapter 22: Feels Like A Reality

Chapter 13:I Hate that Game

526 9 1
De Beginners_Luck16

Days Past,
Arosa waited for Yuu to wake up. She laid down on the couch near him. Yoichi fell asleep on a chair putting his head down on the bed.

Arosa glanced as him. She looked back down. She grabbed her pink and black key. She closed her eyes. She appeared in a place where it was so cold and pitch white.

"What do you want?" A cold voice asked as he appeared.
"I want to know more,Akimasa," Arosa Said standing,not making a move.

Akimasa:

"Ha about what? I don't know what you want,"He laughed as he got closer to her.

"About me, about my sister...About Yuu.Tell me Akimasa. Tell me what I saw,"Arosa Said.

Akimasa looked at her. He studied her. "Hm? What was it again?" He joked.

"Stop messing around!" Arosa Yelled mad.

Akimasa Laughed,"Fine, if you want to know what will happen to your sister." Akimasa snapped his figures.

Arosa appeared in a place they once knew. "My room?" She said out loud. She turned seeing every detail of her childhood room. Arosa came to a stop. She heard the piano playing. She walked down the hallway. Her sister Mari sat playing the piano. "Mari?" Arosa called.

Mari didn't turn.She stopped playing. "We all must die,"she mumbled.

"What?"

Mari got up. She turned to Arosa. Mari's eyes were purple. The white part of her eyes were black.

"Mari..."

Mari grabbed her Arosa's neck.

"Mari?!" Arosa cried.

Mari's markings covered her face. Mari's curse gear appeared in its powerful form. "This is only the beginning of what she'll become,"Mari said as her voice turned into Akimasa's.

"Akimasa?!" Arosa cried.

Akimasa smiled,"But worse of all she'll become more of monster than human,"Akimasa stabbed Arosa,"So you better watch her. The project 2568 aka Devil's Daughter will return." Akimasa turned normal. They appeared back were they were before.

Arosa pushed him,"Asshole!"

"Hey, you wanted to know. Remember?" He said cocky.

"Ughh your such ass!" Arosa yelled.

"Eh, whatever I don't have time for this,"Akimasa Said as he started to walk away.

"Hey!!! I summoned you!! I tell you when your dismissed!!" Arosa Yelled pissed.

Akimasa turned. He looked mad.
"Watch yourself kid!! I'm older than you! Respect your elders!" He Yelled.

"Ha, yea right! You look eighteen, if you were still human!" Arosa Yelled.

A loud sound started to grow. It sounded like horn. A loud horn that grew louder and louder. Arosa scared, look at Akimasa. But it stopped. Arosa looked at Akimasa for an answer.

"Ha I'm scared myself. Your a monster too,"Akimasa smiled,"But for your sister's sake. The only way to turn back a Seraph is by killing it. So make sure you or your sister don't turn. And that noise we just heard. Is that she's turning more and more."

"No..." Arosa Said scared for her sister.

Meanwhile in the actual World,

Yuu woke up. He saw Yoichi sleeping near him. "Hey Yoichi. Yoichi," He said as he tried waking him up.

Yoichi woke up calmly. But a huge smile came across his face. "Your awake!" He said happy.

"Of course I am...Wait how long have I been asleep?" Yuu Asked.

"Seven days,"He answered.

"Seven days!!" Yuu Yelled surprised.

"I got to tell them!" Yoichi Said as he got up.

"Wait what happened to me?" Yuu asked.

Yoichi left before he could answer. Yuu turned to the couch. Arosa was laying down. She looked like she was sleeping.

"Arosa," Yuu called.

"Hmm?" She said as she opened her eyes slowly. She got up.

"Is it true? Have I been asleep for seven days?" He asked concern, "What happened to me?"

Arosa looked at him. "Yes you have been asleep for seven days," she said calmly thinking if she should tell him that he is a Seraph.

"Wow I'm a big sleeper," he joked.

Arosa smiled weakly,"Yea,But Yuu... you're a..."

"Oh your awake,"Shinoa smiled.

Arosa looked at the window. She wanted to tell him what he was and what his future can become if he isn't careful. But she didn't want to say it in front of someone who might tell.

Meanwhile In the Meeting room,

"It's your turn Mari,"Tenri said coldly as he turned to her.
Mari stood. Like her usual self, she stood up strong and tall. She looked down at the letter her Captain sent to her.

"My Army wants to know if the peace is true.."

"Of course it's true, why the hell.." Seishirō interrupted rudely and started to mumble.

"Shut up," Guren Said annoyed.

"Why you little.."

"Shut up!" Tenri Yelled,"Keep going Mari," He said as he turned back to Mari.

"Anyways, The Chinese is inviting you to our meeting with all the systems located back in China and here,"Mari said wrapping it up quickly.

"Wait Your leaving?" Guren Asked as he finally sat up on his chair.

"No I will come back. It's just a quick meeting that will take at least three days," Mari said turning to act serious,"Also a few of you must come with me to say our peace is true."

"How many?"

"As much as you need."

"I volunteer. I think I would be a good explain of our country's army,"Kureto Said as he stood.

"Ha, ya right,"Guren stood,"I think I should go since I was assigned to her," Guren said knowing that Kureto would only go to see the base and their defenses.

Shinya stood and smiled,"I guess I'll go too. It will be fun."

"Fine you all can go,"Mari smiled,"I just need some of your comrades to come too."

"Fine then it's done,"Tenri said again coldly,"The meetings over."

Everyone walked out. Mari walked away,looking at the letter. Someone grabbed Mari's letter away from her. Mari turned quickly. She was ready to punch them down to the floor. "Hey, calm down it's me," Guren Said hoping he wouldn't get punched by her.

"I hate you," Mari joked as she snatched back the letter.

"Wow, would you hate me if I.." Guren walked up to her. They were so close to each other. Mari's cheeks turned pink.

"Go away bitchy-nose,"Mari laughed trying to hide that she was turning pink. Guren tried leaning in. Mari got scared trying not to do one of her reflexes.

"Hey guys!" Shinya Yelled.

Guren turned. Mari stepped away from him.
You see Mari and Guren are hiding their relationship,since Mari wasn't suppose to and also since Kureto also liked her.

"So What were you guys doing?" Shinya Asked knowing that their was something between them.

"Nothing,"Mari said quickly.

"Just talking," Guren yawned,"I'm gonna go sleep." He started to walk away.

Shinya pulled out a pocky stick,"Let's play with this pocky stick." Shinya smiled as he held it.

"How do I play?" Mari asked,because she never saw a pocky stick in her life.

Guren turned and stop hearing that they were gonna play the pocky stick game.

Shinya looked at her with a huge smile on his face,"You just put your mouth on the tip and on the other end the other person puts their mouth on it."

"Ok then.." she got the pocky from Shinya.She put her mouth on it. Shinya Laughed as he saw her.

"Now wha?" Mari tried asking with the pocky in her mouth.

"Now Someone puts their mouth on the other end,"Shinya Laughed.

"Oook....are you gonna do it?" She Asked.

Guren came back,knowing it was Shinya's little games . "What the hell are you doing?" He Asked looking at Shinya.

"Nothing I just wanted to show her how to play,"Shinya smiled.

"I thought you were tired," Mari tried saying.

Shinya and Guren started argued.

Out of nowhere, Kureto came with a smile on his face. He grabbed the over end of the picky stick with his mouth. Mari's cheeks turned pink. "Kureto?!" She Yelled.

Kureto smirked,"Hi." He got closer by the second. Mari freaked out as ever not knowing what to do.

"You idiot..."Guren stopped talking, glancing at Mari and seeing Kureto.

He turned lifting his arm. He stroked his hand down,breaking the pocky between them. "That's enough," Guren Said.

Mari started to look away. Kureto smiled," What's the matter? Don't like me getting close? I thought you weren't like that."
Guren got mad. He looked away. Mari turned realizing she messed up
.
"Please don't start this,"Mari said,"I hate it when you guys try to make an argument."

"I love it when men fight," Ann appeared for only Mari to see.
"Go away," Mari whispered.

Kureto heard her. He turned,"Who are you talking to?"

Mari looked at him,"No one." She said.

"Oh Mari..." Ann smiled. She floated behind Mari. She laughed, "Darling you can't do anything right. First you lost the people you loved most. Then you had to kill them. And the best part is that you get to do it all over again."

"Shut up,don't do this now," Mari whispered again. She was stiff.
Guren noticed something wasn't right with her. Kureto looked at her suspiciously.

"Oh you little piece of shit,"Ann smiled as she lifted her hands, touching Mari's back," Turn into what you truly are." Ann turned into Ichiya. He smiled as he put his arms around Mari's waist.
Mari fell on her knees. "Mari!" Guren Yelled as he caught her from falling back. Mari started to cough uncontrollablly. Kureto looked at her. He smiled to himself. Shinya tried helping.

"Mari, what's wrong?" Shinya Asked as he got scared.

"Shinya go get Akiyoshi!" Guren started to yell.

Shinya didn't hesitate. He ran as fast as he could.

"Mari, what the hell is wrong!?" Guren started to freak out.

Kureto finally spoke,"What are you?" He smiled as he looked at Mari.

Guren looked at him with disgust. Fuck Mari, Kureto is trying to use you,he thought as he looked back at Mari.

Akiyoshi came running. She held the brown leather bag. Shinya not that far behind. She got on her knees. She opened the bag,taking out a syringe that was a little bigger than the others.
"Mari listen to me!" Akiyoshi started yell,"This is gonna be stronger,"She looked at Guren,"I need you to hold her down."
Guren tried holding her down. Akiyoshi lifted her hand and dropped her hand,putting the needle on her thigh. Mari stopped moving.

"What's happening to her?" Shinya asked concern.

"Nothing, it's classified. But we have to go back to our base," Akiyoshi explained,"They could help her better. But this syringe will help her like nothing happened. You see the medication can help any injure, disease or basic anything."

Minutes later In a hospital,

Kureto left. They all waited for her to wake up. She laid on the hospital bed.

She opened her eyes slowly. Mari sat up. They were all surprised.

"I have to go back,"Mari said as she stood,"I have to speak to Captain Era. Akiyoshi tell everyone we're going back,"She commanded. She turned to Guren,"If you want to say our peace is true. Then you and the people you take must come with us. We leave at dawn."

Mari started to walk away. Guren followed concern,but also he had more answers.

"What happened back there?" He Asked.

Mari clenched her fist. She didn't want to talk. "It's nothing,"She said as she looked down.

"You scared to crap out of me,"Guren joked.

"Never thought I would" She smiled weakly,But she started to laugh,"I hate that game." She wanted to change the subject.

Guren smirked,"Would you change your mind if it was me?"

Mari looked at him,"I don't know. Why?"

He pulled out a pocky stick. Mari started to laugh.

"I took one from Shinya,"He chuckled.

"I see. So what are you gonna do with it?" She Asked with a smile.

He put it on his lips. Mari lifted her hand and took a piece out of it. "Yea I'm not gonna do that,"She Laughed as she ate the piece.
He pulled her into his arms.He kissed her. But she kissed him back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

973 144 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
117K 6.4K 57
In a post-apocalyptic world where men are Omegas, and women are Alphas... Crushed by a bus, Quinn should be dead. But she'd woken up in the body of...
361 9 14
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
4.4K 152 18
Mikayuu Assassin AU WARNING: Minor swearing, mentions of violent weapons I DO NOT OWN SERAPH OF THE END OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS Yuichiro Amane is th...