My True Pack.

By mexicansocialistdude

"You have two choices, alright? Either you gain my trust. Thomas's trust or you dwell on the fact that Stiles... More

Thomas.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Main Character's theme song.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: The Action Starts.
Chapter 15
Trailer.
Chapter 16
Song Time by Mark.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Song Time by Brenda
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Mark's death.
Sequel or Spin off.
Details of the stories...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Question.
Posted.
Chapter 25
Facts about the story.
Not a so secret anymore.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Relatable Character.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PROGRESS
Chapter 31
First and Last words.
Epilogue.
Sequel
Special edition shit!
Sequel

Chapter 17

3.9K 117 76
By mexicansocialistdude

Thomas's Point of View.

"W.I.C.K.ED has attacked twice now?" I asked to the annoying of Marcus.

He nodded with his drink on hand. "Yes. Janson has being recruiting people. Young people. They don't care if they aren't inmunes. Weird."

I looked at Jorge. "They're more desperate than the last time. We blew all of their bases and if my memory doesn't fail, they only have one facility left."

"Yes. Indeed. But I heard that they're guarding it with their lives. 24/7 watch and they check everything." Marcus pointed out.

I sat on his low-life couch. "They want to comeback. For them, this isn't game over. They want their big finale."

"They have killed 40 over the last days. They'll kill till they want to." Marcus sighed.

I looked at Minho. "They're taking everyone's lives now. They want us to face them. To be the heroes we are."

He huffed. "They know who we are. They know that we'll try to save anyone. Not just Newt."

"Many people has talked about you all. They need you." Marcus smiled maliciously.

I gave him a glare. I never liked him.

Brenda looked at her gun. "We can't just rescue Newt. They won't stop, Thomas. We need to kill the ones behind this."

Marcus laughed. "That's the problem, you see." He looked at me and Mark. "They have shouted that they won't stop till their Original Founders are dead."

I looked at Jorge. "Great. What do we do know?"

He was in deep thought. "Call Vince. That's what we can do. And train."

"We have the supernatural." Minho pointed out as an advantage.

"And they have Newt's wolf. And who knows? Maybe even more werewolves and aliens. They won't kill Newt, that would be stupid of them. They want a war. They're getting prepared. We should too." Jorge explained.

I sighed. "Call Vince and try to fight? We already did that. And ended up badly." I looked at Jorge. "I'm not saying not to call Vince. But we should train the people, don't you think?"

"Like Lawrence did back in the Last City?" Minho asked.

I nodded. "We are their heroes. We defeated W.I.C.K.ED, we are their only hope. We'll double that. And try to save as many lives as we can in the process. We have an advantage. The Original Founders. Me and Mark know how W.I.C.K.E.D works. We made it."

Mark nodded. "Thomas taught Janson. I made the security system. I can breach it again. And Thomas can train you all."

That's when Scott spoke. "Wait. You want to fight a giant organization that has all the resources possible and it's not scare to kill people?"

We nodded. And I sighed. "We already did it before, Scotty boy. "

Scott was finishing ranting. "They're mad! They're insane! They're--you have to be mad to think you can win!"

Mark gave a joyful laugh. Making me believe that the Flare was getting to him. "If you forgot, wolfe. Me and Thomas made W.I.C.K.E.D and if they're mad and if they're insane. We're the double."

"Well, back when W.I.C.K.E.D was made, we never meant this. So, what I think Mark is trying to say, is that. We know how it works, Ava died and now Janson is in power but Ava didn't tell him all of our secrets. We still have the upper hand." I explained.

Marcus smiled at me. "I know someone inside W.I.C.K.E.D, I can call him out for a favor. Bu I'll need something from all of you."

I crossed my arms. "What?"

"Just a small thing." He pointed at the broken stadium from the window. "There's this man that lives there. He owns me some dough. And he hasn't paid back."

I scoffed. "You want us to take care of him?"

"Not killing him. But just give him a scare with your werewolves. Make him scared." Marcus smiled.

"Fine."

"Yeah. I need you and that dumb one." He pointed at Scott.

I gave a humorless laugh. "Scott McCall? Nope. Forget it. Bye."

I was about to walk out the door when Minho stopped me. He looked at me. "Newt."

I groaned. Newt was alive somewhere and I need to get to him.

"Fine. But if he gets himself killed, it's not my fault."

■□■□

The stadium was completly done. We couldn't even enter by the doors. We had to go underground. And it smelled really bad down there. And I had to enjoy the company of Scott McFall. The fell twice before we even entered the tunnels.

"So..." He said.

"Shush, keep your senses open and don't talk to me." I shushed him.

"What are we looking for?" He whispered.

"A man."

"Yes but what kind of man."

I rolled my eyes. "You know, not everyone is supernatural."

"But he could be."

"Not everything is about you, Scott." I said bitterly.

"Of course. Because I asked to be turned into a werewolf, get hunted by my girlfriend's family, have to fight a big Alpha that turned out to be Derek's uncle, then fight Jackson, then fight a pack full of Alpha werewolves and--."

"Yes. And I ask to be broken hearted by Lydia, you stealing Malia, me being possesed by a Nogitsune, my mom dying, my dad drinking, running for my life. Scott, we all have things we didn't ask for."

The flashlight was in my hand and a rat passed. And Scott sighed. "Yes but Sti--."

"My name's Thomas." I said gritted teeth.

"I'll call you Thomas the day I die."

I shrugged. "Fine by me."

I heard him growled. Everything was going great.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked and made me stop.

I turned around and flashed the flashlight on his face. "Are you kidding me? You don't even know?"

He shook his head. "I'm asking now."

I grunted. Be better to tell him that moment.

"You-you! You blamed me for Donovan's death. You trusted Theo Raeken over me. You stole Malia from me. You-you forgot me. And then, you had the nerve to kick me out of the pack. And just hoped that we would be buddies again!"

I kicked a wall making me yell in frustration and pain. "I was with you in every aspect of your wolfness. I was the one that helped you. I even risked my life for you in that motel!"

His face paled. He didn't expect that at all.

"Yes, remember? You were going to kill yourself. And I saved you. Every word I said that day was true. And I didn't care if you killed us. At least I died with my brother by my side. I called you my family, I WAS WITH YOU IN ALL YOUR GODDAMN LIFE." I yelled.

"Want to know a good story?" I said, not sure if I didn't catch the Flare.

Scott only nodded, speachless.

"Back when I was a founder, Mary--Mark's sister died. And she was one of the persons that meant so much to me. And when she died, I didn't see a good end. I became an assassin and shot Mark on his knee. I was the one that got him his limp. And if I was a werewolf, I would have blue eyes for all the shit I done." I laughed.

"One day, after my fare share of killing. I broke down crying. Punching the walls and I got an idea. That I didn't think through. Anways, I went to the armory, grabbed a gun, loaded and wrote a letter. I locked the door and pressed the gun to my head." I held my hand on my head, as if it was a gun.

"Took me ten minutes to decide if I wanted to end my life. And just as I was about to pull the trigger. The door unlocked and a young Mark came through it." I gave a laugh. "Back then he was a geek and he had glasses and his eyes were two."

I shook my head. "He dropped all he had on his hand from the shock. And I just stood there, with a gun pressed on my head and crying. After what seem to be forever. He walked slowly to grab another gun, he loaded that one. And I thought he would put me out of my misery. But he died the unexpected. You know what he did?"

"What?" Scott's voice was a mere whisper.

"He pressed again his head. He smiled at me and just said three words. When you're ready. And I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. So I dropped the gun. And he dropped it as well. He told me about his feeling and how he tried to kill himself the night before. He showed me his cuts. He said that Mary was the only family he had left and that he didn't have no one."

I started walking again. "You were my best friend, Scott. And there was a moment that I would had died for you. But it's over. The long last friendship I feared would break, finally broke. You and I aren't friends, you are my ally do not get confused, alright?"

Scott sighed. "I'm still going to call you Stiles."

And a little smile formed on my lips.

"Sarcasm is not my only defense now, McCall. But my bat is still useful as fuck."

The Sciles feels. This is a small Sciles moment but made me smile a lot. Even if I put a suicide attempt by Thomas part. I loved when the little smile formed on his lips. And he made a reference about his old friendship. Like, saying about his suicide attempt helped him work his way to forgive Scott.

And I didn't want to put Mark saying "Trust me or don't do this." Because Mark also pained. And I wanted to make him grab a gun and say "When you're ready." Now IM EXCITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.6K 14
The maze runner x teen wolf (Newtmas) The gladers are back, they came home. After 3 year of being missing they all came home. Stiles/ Thomas is still...
239K 4.7K 33
Book 3 to 'Without a Choice' and 'Dynasty' ~ What if you're the only one who can save humanity. But by doing that, you have to give up a part of your...
21.8K 320 22
Thomas is Stiles' older brother he was kidnapped 9 years ago the same time Claudia Stilinski died. Now he Newt and Minho are back. Once getting back...
227K 4.3K 21
What happens when Stiles and Allison return "home",'pretend to be their old selves instead of Thomas and Teresa until a certain Asian boy shows up, t...