extras āž¢ taekook [ completed ]

By --taelien

your classic of rivals to friends to lovers, but with some twists. ā˜† completed started: 08 feb 2018 completed... More

extras
e
x
t
r
a
s
ā˜†å½”
1 | jeon jungkook
2 | kim taehyung
3 | jeon jungkook
4 | kim taehyung
5 | jeon jungkook
6 | kim taehyung
7 | jeon jungkook
8 | kim taehyung
9 | jeon jungkook
10 | park jimin
11 | kim taehyung
12 | jeon jungkook
13 | kim taehyung
14 | jeon jungkook
15 | kim taehyung
16 | ? ?
17 | jeon jungkook
19 | ? ?
20 | jeon jungkook
21 | kim taehyung
22 | jeon jungkook
23 | park jimin
24 | special chapter
25 | kim taehyung
26 | ? ?
27 | jeon jungkook
27 | kim taehyung
28 | jeon jungkook
29 | jung hoseok
30 | kim seokjin
31 | kim taehyung
32 | jeon jungkook
33 | jeon jungkook
34 | kim taehyung
35 | kim taehyung
36 | jeon jungkook
37 | kim taehyung
38 | jeon jungkook
39 | kim taehyung
40 | jeon jungkook
41 | jeon jungkook
42 | kim taehyung
43 | ? ?
44 | jeon jungkook
45 | ? ?
46 | kim taehyung
47 | park jimin
48 | jeon jungkook
49 | kim taehyung
side story #1
side story #2
side story #3
side story #4 [part 1]
q&a answers!
feedback
character q&a
50k
one year with extras!!
100k

18 | kim taehyung

7.5K 393 792
By --taelien

you guys are going to LOVE this chapter ❤️❤️
-=-=-=-

i wonder what's holding up jungkook?

it's currently 10:10AM and i'm standing outside his apartment, ready to pick him up for the hair appointment. i've knocked a couple times, but he's not saying anything.

i'm not that worried for time though, they called to ask if our appointment could be moved up one hour. i said yes and decided i could just spend the extra hour hanging out with kookie.

i noticed that the door was unlocked and peeked my head in.

"bunny? don't tell me you're still sleeping~" a playful smile made its way to my face. "silly bunny, easter is a week away~ and you're supposed to hide eggs, not yourself!" i continued on looking for him, but haven't found him.

only the bedroom left to check! i knocked and said i was coming in, yet he still didn't respond.

i slowly opened the door to reveal his sleeping figure in bed.

"kookie-paboooo~ you would've made us late!" i sat down next to him and played with his hair.

"taehyung...?" a moment passed, when he suddenly got up quickly. "wh- what happened... wait i..." he held his head. is he hurt?

"what do you mean? you slept in when we were supposed to leave at 10, you're lucky the appointment got moved to 12." i lightly scolded his confused face. he didn't appear to absorb any of what i just said and continued holding the side of his head. "h-hey..." he still stared down at the blanket in deep thought. "hmm? do you have a headache kookie?" he frowned when i said that, and i took it as confirmation.

"hold on..." he looked up at me. "we promised to avoid keep secret from each other so i need to tell you about something that happened last night after you left."

"hm? like what?" i tilted my head. it was around 9 when i left, what possibly could have happened?

"someone came to the door after you left, and i thought you might have left something. this guy in a full black outfit came and used a rag to put me to sleep." jungkook gulped at his own words. "he said something right before i blacked out, it was 'sorry bunny, that's what you get for..' and i didn't get the rest after that." i frowned and wrapped him in a hug when i noticed how scared he looked.

"are you okay? do you know if he did anything to you?" i asked as delicately as possible.

"i don't know, just now when you woke me up is the first time i've been conscious since then." he sighed worriedly. "and my head is killing me right now..."

"hey, don't worry bunny!" i tried to comfort him. "as long as your kitty's here, that guy won't be able to lay a finger on you! you stay here and check yourself for anything weird, i'll get you some painkillers." i got up with a superhero pose, maintaining a smile as to try to decrease his anxiousness. he smiled back and nodded.

"thanks, tae..."

i went to the bathroom for the painkillers. i already knew where they were because i've already had a sleepover here before, and i lost a bet so i had to take a shot... or three...

i grabbed the painkillers and some water from the kitchen, and made my way back to him.

i couldn't help but worry about him. what if this mystery guy hurt jungkook while he was unconscious? and why did he do that to him anyways?

"kookie, i'm coming in!" i said because my hands were full at the moment. using my back to open the door, jungkook seemed to be more anxious than when i had left. he thanked me and took the medicine.

"did you... find anything?" i asked hesitantly. he nodded confirming my thoughts.

"two things, actually." he turned and picked up a small envelop on the lamp table next to the bed. "i haven't read it yet."

"then... shall we?" he nodded opening the envelope. "it says,

'hello, little bunny.

you must be scared right now, correct? wondering what happened, not knowing what i might've done to you while you slept so peacefully, wondering why i left you at home, correct?

well, i did do one thing.

that might leave a scar, it'll serve your warning.

stay away from him.

- J '

the two of us sat quietly rereading the note.

"do you know who um... J is referring to? who he might be?" i asked.

"not a clue..." he sighed again.

"wait... what did he mean when he said 'that might leave a scar'? did he hurt you jungkook? is that the second thing you discovered?" his hand automatically went to cover the side of his abdomen  as if to hide it, despite his shirt being there already.

"shit..." he realized he just revealed where it was. "uh, it's a cut, let's leave it alone for now." i was already aware of how much he hated topical medicine, and wasted no time in pinning him down to the bed, straddling him, and lifting his shirt to check on the cut so that he couldn't escape.

quick reflexes can really help with someone as stubborn as jungkook.

"t-taehyung, it's fi—"

"it's not fine, you really shouldn't try to hide stuff like this." i chastised at him. "i didn't even notice that there was some blood on your shirt because it's black."

luckily enough for me, jungkook keeps topical medicine in his bedside table. i'd asked him why it was there when i saw it once, and his ridiculous reasoning was that, 'if i ever willingly use that gross stuff, it better be a serious wound. if i have a serious wound, i'd be bedridden.'

i let go of his arms and stretched over grabbing it from the drawer next to me. his arms stayed where i left them.

"i regret t-telling you where i k-keep the topical..." he huffed, yet stuttered from underneath me.

i ignored his whining, and he whined even more when i uncapped the small tube.

"ugh, this is gonna be uncomfortable..." he pouted adorably. i laughed at his childlike expression.

"what, should i kiss it to make it feel better?" i joked, and he rolled his eyes at me.

"i swear, you seem e-especially gay today." he continued to stutter while maintaining his normal sarcasm. "why are you even on top of me?"

"only for you, bunny~" i winked at him, then kissed his cut mark. his eyes widened and his face grew red as he tried to form words. i burst out laughing at his expression. "i'm only kidding, calm down!" i laughed at him, but he continued to pout with a heavy blushed face.

"s-shut up, just do it already." he continued pouting. i still had the laughter evident on my face, but complied nevertheless.

"aaaaaand... done!" i applied the medicine over it after cleaning it up with another t-shirt and some water.

at the moment, i felt a bit awkward. i finally fully noticed i was straddling jungkook on his bed, and his arms were up.

well shit, that's kind of really hot.

we stared at each other not knowing what to do; in complete contrast to the playful mood a couple minutes ago.

i mean, it's jeon jungkook straddled on his bed, with his arms up and his shirt pushed up.

(*insert can you get pregnant from a picture meme*)

after letting the image engrave into my mind, i spoke.

"s-so, what do you want to do with the extra hour bunny?" i asked.

"a-ah, we can go to jin's cafe. it's nearby, isn't it?" he was still visibly red and flustered.

"okay~! you should get ready..." we both tried to get up at he same time, and ended up falling on top of each other.

if i thought it was awkward earlier— well hell.

we were in the same position, expect this time my body was flush against jungkooks and our faces were inches apart.

shitshitshit d o n' t you d a r e do anything awkward taehyung, i swear on my fIFTEEN TOES IF YOU D—

i pushed up against my arms and we were still in a very intimate position.

"y-yah..." he said quietly. i leaned down quickly and kissed his cheek. his face grew red all over again and his flustered expression grew more flustered. i rolled off the bed and started walking towards the door.

"i'll let you get ready now~" i said over my shoulder and went to the couch area.

why the hell did i do that?

i thought of his flustered face and smiled at the playful exchange.

he really is the one, isn't he?

my heart excitedly swelled and tugged at the thought.

i wonder if he'd ever love me too?

i scrolled through my phone to pass the time, and saw the golden heart next to his name.

he's definitely the one.

CHAPTER END
I'M AWARE THAT IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS but taehyung is just so completely sure so let the boy in luv bE

this chapter was made with love for all the readers, i really thought you guys would love this one ;)

i laughed really hard when taehyung asked what they would do with the extra hour because he was on top of kookie and i was like "Y'ALL SHOULD F" but that's not how plot development works :,)

have a nice day and thank you all for reading ❤️ don't forget to comment, vote, and maybe even follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 86.4K 51
miss second place is clearly second place when it comes to realizing that her childhood "rival" has been in love with her this entire time. āœ± inspire...
246K 12.4K 38
Childhood friends gotta face their true feelings - Highest ranking: #131 in btsjimin Top Yoongi, Bottom Jimin. Bad guys: Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook Go...
283K 10.6K 52
au where a boy falls in love with another through online messaging. all rights reserved. started: July 16, 2016 completed: September 10, 2016
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...