The Passage (h.s)

By hes_wreckedme

***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel: The Succession

Chapter Eight

8.1K 227 140
By hes_wreckedme

***Warning adult content. Not recommended for young readers. Another note, if you don't like it don't read it. Just move along. For the rest of you, enjoy the rebooted version of this ***

Being alone made us lose touch with the entire world and all concept of time. It's amazing how moments can simply disappear when you feel so comfortable in the presence of another person. Harry and I are laying side by side, my head is resting on his sweaty chest.

My fingertips sketch the outline of the tattoos on his torso. I outline the swallows on both sides of his collar bones and then run my fingertip in a line around the beautiful butterfly on the apex of his ribcage. I can't help but wonder what the winged creatures symbolize, I take a mental note that I need to ask him about them someday.

"I should probably get the birthday boy back to his party."

Harry is beaming, he hasn't wiped that smile off his face the entire time we've been laying tangled with each other. He raises himself up to rest on his elbow so he can watch me get dressed.

"I don't want to go back to my party...but you're probably right."

I'm making a serious attempt at trying to pull my leather pants back on. I'm still soaked in sex sweat which is making this a very difficult task. Harry jumps up from the floor and is having an equally challenging time replacing his skinny jeans up his thick thighs. Once I successfully get mine buttoned, I wink and playfully smack his ass.

"Don't start something you can't finish woman. I think it's obvious that neither one of us can control ourselves around each other."

"You make a valid point."

I smile and raise myself on my tiptoes to place a loving kiss on his lips.

"I'm really glad I came out tonight." He confesses.

"Me too."

His emerald green eyes are sparkling. I'm unable to put into words how it makes me feel being the cause of this kind of happiness. James never once smiled at me like this.

He snakes his arms around my waist holding me while he stares at my lips.

"How 'bout I take you on a proper date tomorrow? What do you think?"

Harry pulls his beautiful curls into a messy man bun, which happens to look incredibly sexy on him. I follow his lead doing the same thing, although I'm positive I don't look as attractive as he does while doing it.

"That sounds perfect, I can't wait."

He kisses my lips one more time as he takes my hand in his, then leads me out the door.

***

Harry's cheeks are rosy from all our activity mixed with the humidity in the club. Blushed cheeks and all, he displays one of his radiant, infectious grins and he leans down to my height to kiss me one more time before we engage in conversation with our friends.

The boys and Sam appear to be taking a break from the dance floor as they're all seated casually, sipping their drinks and chatting. Sam and Niall are snuggled close together talking with goofy grins on their faces. I think they'd make an adorable couple; it seems cupid sure has been hard at work tonight.

Louis looks up from his drink, the smirk on his face says he's noticed we've returned, and he knows what we've been up to.

"Hey mate, welcome back to your party. I thought we weren't giving you your presents until later."

"By the looks of you both, it seems Willow gave you quite the gift." Liam chimes in.

"You're hilarious, everyone get it out of your system. Yes, we snuck away to have sex at my birthday party. If anyone has a problem with it then you can take it up with her," he points at me, "she's the boss." He says in a joking manner trying to change the subject.

"That doesn't surprise me Harry, I've known her for a long time and she's pretty bossy." Sam chuckles. "It seems as though the cougar has found her cub."

"Dear lord Sam. Seriously?"

The visuals she's painted are hilarious, but I'm trying not to laugh.

"Just so you know, it was an equal match."

I say and wink flirtatiously at Harry. He blushes, probably replaying our encounter in his mind the same way I am.

"Anyone up for some more dancing...drinks?"

Once again, he tries to deflect the attention off us. But of course Louis can't let it go until he makes one more sarcastic remark.

"The last time you two danced together, didn't you end up missing for over an hour while she gave you...?"

"Don't finish that sentence Tomlinson!"

Harry says shaking his head in annoyance. While Niall seems eager to change the topic as well.

"Hey Sam, are you ready for more dancing?"

Taking advantage of their only escape route from this conversation, the boys grab our hands and drag us back to the dance floor. Louis and Liam follow closely behind and quickly find dance partners of their own.

For two hours we dance, sweat dripping from our pores. There's not a moment we separate, our bodies meshed and hands roaming. Every so often I glance over at Sam to see her dancing closely with Niall. Completely captivated by each other, they make a stunning couple whom I would be jealous of if I was alone tonight.

It's 1:30 and I'm starting to get sleepy, it's been a long week and my evening with Harry has expended most of my energy. After I yawn several times, he decides it's time to get me home, so he runs off to find Niall.

*** (Harry's POV)***

"Hey mate, do you mind making sure Sam gets home safely? Willow and I are exhausted, I think we're gonna take off."

"Of course I'll take care of her. I absolutely adore her, she's amazing. I want you to know that I'm happy for you. I thought that hanging with Willow was gonna be a quick birthday hookup. I should've known better, that's not your style. Anyway, you seem completely enamored with each other. I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You care about her, don't you Haz?"

"Yeah I really do. I don't know what it is, but I feel this intense emotional connection with her, I can't explain it. I'm just happy."

He gives me an older brotherly hug and a ruffle of my hair.

"That's great, you deserve to be happy. Get her home and I'll do my best damage control. We'll keep it quiet; it'll give you a chance to spend some time alone before the paps catch wind of her."

"Thanks mate, I appreciate that."

I place my hand on Niall's shoulder showing gratitude for his friendship.

"Goodnight."

*** (Willow's POV)***

Harry and I make individual exits from the club to prevent causing a scene outside. He insists on driving me home, and him behind the wheel of the Corvette makes the car look even hotter.

He laces his fingers with mine while the radio quietly plays a song that I'm not at all paying attention to. We really aren't speaking much; we don't have to. Harry and I are radiating so much passionate energy that we can communicate without spoken word.

He parks the car in my driveway, pulls out his phone and opens an app.

"I know I can't come in because of your girls."

Glancing over I see he's on his Uber app, so I place my hand on his to stop him. I pull him by his collar close enough to kiss his lips.

"Good news Babe, they're with their dad for a week. We have the place to ourselves. Come in and stay with me tonight, please."

"Are you sure? I really don't want to push my limits."

I focus my gaze directly into his eyes. You can see the moonlight reflecting on them from outside. Everything about him is positively mesmerizing, I can't take my eyes off him.

"We're a little past that, don't you think? And I'm absolutely sure I want you to stay."

My offer is gladly accepted, stepping out of the car he walks to the passenger side. He opens my door, offering his arm I'm escorted from the car to the house, his chivalry is endless. Using my keys, he unlocks my front door, and ushers me inside.

Whispering softly in my ear, his words are breathed with tenderness and conviction.

"I'm not letting you go for the rest of the night."

"Good, because I'd be terribly sad if you did. Come with me, my room is this way. We can take a shower and get cleaned up real quick."

"That sounds like an excellent idea."

***

Harry turns the knob on the shower to warm it up. After completely undressing me, then himself, he intensely surveys my body biting his lower lip.

"C'mon Baby, the water's ready."

He takes no time to ease into his predatory attack. His lips collide with mine and I'm backed against the wall of the shower. Both of my wrists are trapped above my head by his left hand. His right one has ventured down my body and is rubbing circles over my clit. The sensation causes me to rise on my toes, but he holds me forcefully in place.

"You're not going anywhere. Stay still Princess, Daddy has some work to do."

"Please Daddy, can I touch you?"

I pant and beg; my chest rises and falls as my body writhes under the pressure of his. Of course he doesn't justify my question with an answer, because he's in charge now. Any decent dom knows they don't have to answer to their sub unless they feel it necessary to do so.

He also knows giving me the silent treatment is like dangling my most wanted desires in front of me, just barely out of reach always wanting for more. I already know the answer to my question, yet I can't resist asking. The best part of it all, losing control of my hands makes my pleasure heighten to uncharted territory.

His chest is hovering over me and heaving from uncontrolled breaths. It feels like an eternity of blissful torture goes by before Harry finally speaks again.

"Daddys' gonna make you scream. Will you be a good girl and scream for me?"

I nod eagerly, trying to anticipate what he'll do next. He lowers his left hand still grasping my wrists and holding them firmly against my stomach. He's leaving a trail of tender kisses from my lips all the way down my torso. I can't catch my breath; he's driving me insane. When his kisses venture past my waistline I know exactly where he's going.

His right hand is slowly slithering down my thigh spreading my legs wide and holding them in place. I feel his mouth wrapping itself around my clit. He's flicking it expertly, alternating from his tongue entering my warmth to placing his fingers inside me one at a time. Every touch is radiating energy outward. My body is squirming uncontrollably from the extraordinary feeling between my legs.

"Stay still for me. I promise Daddy'll make it worth it."

"Oh fuck, Daddy you're so good to me. Please don't stop."

I can't take it anymore; my body is clenching and preparing to release.

"You're almost there, aren't you Princess?"

"Yes, fuck yes thank you Daddy."

My center is pulsing rapidly, this orgasm is anything but ordinary. My eyes roll back in my head and I dig my nails into my own flesh desperate for something to cling to while he has my hands restrained.

The shower water cascades down my chest soaking his chestnut curls nearly drowning him. His muffled groans tell me that he'd be more than happy to die this death if need be. Extremely content with the work he's done, he places his mouth over my entire sex licking up every bit of my cum. He sticks his index and middle finger inside me once more and brings them to my mouth.

"Suck!"

He commands and I do as I'm told. He fiendishly grins and connects his lips with mine. I still haven't caught my breath, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the taste of myself covering his tongue.

"How was that Baby?"

"That was fucking incredible. Can't you feel my legs shaking?"

He looks cocky and so damn sure of himself; his confidence is excessively sexy.

"Of course I can feel it, I just wanted to hear you say how much you liked it. Now turn around I'm not finished with you yet."

Obediently I press my ass against his hardened length. He pulls me by my hips towards him rubbing his cock on my ass.

"Bend over, I have something for you."

I plaster my hands on the white tiles to steady myself. The shower is like a warm spring rain trickling down my back, literally the only thing keeping my senses from spinning wildly out of control.

Harry suddenly thrusts his dick inside my pussy, my back arches and my walls clinch tight around him. Having sex with him isn't predictable at all, it's fun and spontaneous...and for fucks sake toe curling. This sexual intensity cannot be defined as anything other than straight up fucking my brains out. It's all that he wants, and whatever he wishes I'm prepared to grant him like some sort of sexual genie.

I rock myself on his cock, he's pounding so hard that I can feel his balls slap against me with each thrust. I'm screaming in pleasure crying out, "Daddy fuck me harder." His body tenses like he's getting ready to explode, and I'm nearly ready to cum again.

"I'm so fucking close Princess."

"Me too, please don't stop, don't fucking stop."

He slows his pace reigning himself back from unloading inside of me in favor of pleasuring me first. The moment I reach my climax Harry grabs my hips and forces himself upward in a mind-blowing angle a few more times.

That's all it takes and I'm completely drowning in another epic orgasm.

"I wanna make you dirty. I'm gonna cum all over you."

One hand pulls his dick out and the other is still holding my body tightly against his. He fists his shaft a couple times making him explode delightfully all over my lower back and ass. Taking his tip and rubbing it into my skin while riding out his orgasm.

"Fuck baby girl."

He moans loudly, then pants in between the rest of his words.

"Damn, your ass looks so sexy with my nut dripping all over it."

Taking a swipe of the mess, he reaches around and places his fingers on my tongue so I can taste him.

"You like that, don't you?"

He pulls me upright and spins me around so he can see my expression.

"Mmhmm." I hum proudly.

Both of our bodies become limp from overexertion. We wash each other sensually as the soap slides down our bodies and into the drain. When he's satisfied with his work, he turns off the water and steps out to grab a towel protectively wrapping it around me. He clutches my hand leading me from the bathroom to my bedside.

"You're so beautiful, you really turn me into a different man. Even though my cock is telling me differently, I think I've probably taken advantage of your body enough for the night."

He uses the towel to gently dry my skin, then turns down the sheets to lay me softly on the bed. His body settles next to mine pulling me close by wrapping his arms around my waist, then kisses me tenderly on the forehead. I rest on his chest and carefully listen to the pattern of his breathing and the beats of his heart. Brushing hair from my face he smiles down at me.

"Close your eyes and get some rest. Goodnight Beautiful."

I peer up with a childlike smile to assure him I feel completely safe right where I am.

"Goodnight Baby, and Happy Birthday."

After closing myeyes, I drift peacefully to sleep

***A/N I had to throw a little more of Harry's POV in here so we can hear the conversation between Harry and Niall. I want to thank everyone for all of the love they've given me and supporting the evolution of The Passage. I'm having a great time applying my new writing skills to this story that means so much to me, and to many of you as well. You're all amazing babes!***

All my love ~ Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
2.1K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
16.4K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
435K 14.5K 71
After six long years of constant touring and working as one of the world's biggest pop stars, trying his hand at acting and about to embark on a new...