Slavage [ Lefty x Reader ]

Von JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

(Y/n) is a shy sweet defenceless girl who works at her father's pizzeria. She's happy for her father's work... Mehr

First Day of The Job
Preforming
Getting to know each other
Rivalry ?
The ' Date '
You look perfect
I Won't Give Up
Finding Out
Safe and Sound
Her Little Sister
Love Me Like You Mean It
I'll Love You For A Thousand Years
The Fight Part 2
Cheated, Hurt, Broken up and Heartbroken
Important A/N
Special A/N

The Fight

2.3K 33 22
Von JefferyWoodsBabyGirl

Lefty's POV
____________________________________

It was the day after Tom got hired. He's a pretty cool guy. (Y/N) and I was just talking and everything until someone decides to walk up and ruin the moment! " Arggg may I see the lovely (Y/N) for a moment ?" I looked over at (Y/N) and she looked terrified. I got the memo and realized that all those cuts and bruises were from R.Foxy abusing her ! Well not on my watch botch !! " What ever you gotta say you can say it to the both of us fox boi " I said sternly. " What did ye call me landlubber ?" " You heard me ! Leave her alone or I'll kick ur ass ! "

Tom's POV
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey you two stop Fighting! " Well at least I have their attention now . Especially Lefty's. " Why are ya fighting anyways?" I said bluntly with a pizza in my hand.  " This little shit won't leave (Y/N) alone and he abuses her! " Lefty said as he pointed at Foxy. " That's still no reason to fight. " After I said that I went to lecture Foxy. After a few minutes I came back with cuts on my face. " Ok when do you want to scrap Foxy" I said with a slight smile.

(Y/N) POV

******************************

" Ummm.... " I gesture to the spot where Foxy would be for the day when we're open. " Oh I get it" Tom said and went to the kitchen . I looked up at Lefty and I cling on to his arm more scared than ever. Lefty gently held me close in a comforting way whispering sweet nothing's in  my ear. I still held on to him. Tom had put Foxy in the back room behind the stage where I was at one point when I got hurt by him. I snuggled close to Lefty as of I let go of him he'll disappear and Foxy will get a hold of me again. I started to cry because not only that Foxy hurt me physically but he also hurt me emotionally.

Lefty's POV

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(Y/N)  started crying. I just picked her up bridal style and held her close and started to go to her office which had a desk a spinny chair and some other stuff that's hers. I just sat on the chair with my angel in my arms. I just let her cry on my chest. I hated to see her hurt and crying but it'll be ok. I just know it. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and made her look at me. Tears were falling down her delicate face. I leaned in and kissed her softly and passionately. She kissed back. Soon we parted and we locked eyes. I wiped away her tears. " Don't worry. Everything will be alright. I promise. " I said softly and sweetly almost in a whisper. She nodded. I held her close to me with her head on my chest. Soon we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all I'm not dead.

Second-yes i finally got off my lazy ass and wrote something.

Third- my friend DavianDark wrote Tom's pov but I kinda left out some parts ( sorry )

That's all for now

Good bye and see ya in the next chapter.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.4K 122 7
William Afton and his wife finally reunite. After a long long time they are finally together. In the beginning of the story, I named her Clara(btw I...
9.8K 484 20
"You were supposed to be here with me. You promised. So where are you now? I shouldn't have trusted you.." Y/n's biggest dream was to work at her mot...
40.4K 1.7K 24
Everyone that can wander the multiverse knows that Nightmare and Dream are mortal enemies. One causes sorrow, the other causes happiness. They also k...
9.3K 153 7
DONT INTERACT IF YOU ARE ABDL/CGL/KINK/AGEPLAY. ITS A TRAUMA TRIGGER AND I FIND IT DISGUSTING. PLEASE RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES. ⚠️On hiatus slow updates...