Be Mine Forever

KellyHYang द्वारा

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 18

8.4K 276 30
KellyHYang द्वारा

Gina's POV

At the hospital,

"Where am I? "I whispered in my mind.
Then, I realized that I am at the hospital.

I slowly got up from the bed.
My eyes widened at a sight.
I was shocked.
I saw someone sleeping on the chair while lying his head on the bed.

"John ..."

I realized and said with a soft voice but he didn't seem to hear that.

I looked at him. He was sitting and sleeping on his forearm while lying his head beside me on the bed.

I stared at him. I saw some black circles under his eyes.

Damn!!!

I gave him hard times again.

I stared at him again. Although he has black circles, he is still handsome.
He still looks like a charming prince.

At that time, I felt happy but also sad. My heart is also beating with a rhythm, not so slow not so fast.

I lied back on the bed.

"So he found me. What am I going to do if he break up with me?" I said in my mind.

I closed my eyes. I felt some tears fell from my eyes.

Then, I felt someone is wiping my tears. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw John watching at me with sadness and pain in his eyes.

I stared back him. The more I look at him, the more I miss him and the more I don't want to lose him.

The doctors came in and checked my conditions. They said I am fine now but they didn't know that it was only physically. Deep inside my heart, I am badly wounded and mentally depressed at that moment.

I don't want to lose him.

I can't say anything except sorry to him during these days.
I can't tell him the truth. Whenever I tried to tell the truth, my tongue tied and I became a deaf. I am afraid of losing him when I tell him the truth for hiding from him.

I saw him nursing and taking care of me.

I didn't talk much to John during the days at the hospital. I was busy staring at him all most all of my time.

I have to tell him the truth sooner.

After the discharge, John sent me to my house. I went to the bedroom and he accompanied me. My mind is now filled with thoughts of how to tell him the truth.

I lied down on the bed. He put comforter on me. I stared at him again.

His eyes filled with sadness and hurt.

I felt hurt. I tortured him so bad.
I have to tell him now.
I heaved a soft sign and gathered all of my courage.

Then, I talked about the reason why I went hiding from him.

I was surprised at John because when he learned about the truth, he didn't blame me.

Instead he said it was his fault and he asked for my forgiveness.

Of course I forgave him.
He is so kind and understanding to me. Why would I blame him? He deserves my forgiveness.

Also there is no right for me to blame him because I was so stubborn back then and didn't let him explain about that matter. I tortured him so bad that he couldn't eat and sleep well because of me.

He hugged me tightly. I was so happy. Right now I think, I am the happiest girl alive in the world.

His words made me so happy. He said he will forgive me forever and always and he loves me so much that he will die rather than losing me.

Damn ...

I felt my heart, dancing with joy and beating so loudly and rapidly. I smiled a little while staring at him because of the thought that I completely lost the battle of not falling in love with him.

Right now, I am deeply in love with him and I can't imagine my life without him. I am also sure that I can't live a second if he hurt me and betrayed me for real.
I will die.

I was hurt so badly by love before by my first ever love when I was 7 years old. After that incident, I hate love and guys. I became heartless and my heart became stony and irony every day.

But John made my stony and irony heart melt.
I fell for him so deeply.
I felt that my hate for love disappeared and I started to believe in love.

That problem with him made me realized many things.

First I realized that I love him with all of my heart. He is the only one who I love from the deepest part of my heart.

I love you so much, John Fredericks.

I decided not to run away from him no matter what because my heart belongs to him and I don't want to stay far from him again. That thought became my biggest nightmare for me. I want to see him every day, every seconds and every minutes.

I can sleep well now because all of my concerns disappeared.

I slept for so long. When I woke up, I saw a note on the table beside my bed that John is out for the dinner. I smiled at the note.

Then I checked my phone and called my assistant, Jane. I asked her about the works.

After a half and hour, I saw a red Ferrari drove in from the window of my bedroom and I smiled at that sight.

John is back.

During the dinner, he took care of me. I wanted to eat steak so I made some cute faces to him to give me some steak. I am sure that he can't resist them.

He didn't allow me at first but he gave up at the last. He sliced some steak and gave me.

He also put chicken broth into a bowl and made me drink all of those. At that time, he was acting like a daddy to me.

I was so happy for his care. Although I don't like chicken broth, I ate and drank all of those because I knew he was doing this for me.

Later that night, he came into my room and prepared to sleep on the sofa.

I told him to sleep on the bed because I don't want him to get back pains.
I told him repeatedly until he sleep on the bed.

I felt that he is nervous right now on the bed. He didn't dare to sound a little.

I giggled with a low voice and turned to him. I have to reduce his nervousness so that he can sleep because his nervousness didn't let him sleep.

I knew he didn't have enough sleep and now I am sure that he is extremely tired because of me. He has to sleep well. I don't want to him, sick because of me.

When our eyes met, I smiled to him and asked about the days we weren't together.

He told me back and I also told him back about days at Mexico. I felt his nervousness reduced as he talked about his days.

Finally he fell asleep in the middle of his conservation about his works.

I stared at his face. I felt happy. I wanted to stare like this every night, every morning and every day.

I am glad that mom and dad arranged this marriage.

"Thank you Mom and Dad. You chose such an amazing guy as my husband." I said in my mind, hoping these words reach my parents in heaven.

I stretched and put his right arm under my head. I pillowed on it. I felt good in his arms and I inhaled his sweet masculine scent. I slept happily in his arm.

That night I dreamed of marrying him in a garden which was like a fairytale.

So beautiful.

The next morning, I woke up and saw John is staring at me.

I felt I got caught with something by him. Yep indeed, I pillowed his arm and slept in the circle of his arm last night.

I felt embarrassed and looked away from him. Arrr I can die of embarrassment right now. I felt my cheeks are now burning and flushing red.

"Good morning, John"
"Good morning, Gina. Why won't you look at me? Did something happen?" He said with teasing voice.

My heart is beating more wildly and my cheeks are now more flushing hard.

Damn!!!!

"Nothing happened, I just slept on your arms."
"Oh! Really. So I kept my promise. You touched me first, isn't it Gina?" He said with his teasing voice again.

Arrr his teasing voice was irritating me and my heart. My heart was beating wildly and I couldn't calm down.

I quickly got up from the bed but he pulled me down and captured me with his strong arms.

He hugged me tightly so that I couldn't run away from him.

"I won't keep my promise now. I want to hug you and hold you in my arms so desperately right now. I am so happy, Gina. I want to wake up every morning like this" He whispered to my ears.

I felt so happy at his words. I hugged him back.
Me too, I wanted to stay like this and wake up every morning like this.

"Me too John" I whispered back to his ears.

He suddenly kissed me on my neck and one of my nerves sent a shiver down to my spine.

I was shocked. I pushed him away from me and ran quickly towards the bathroom.

"Ha-ha, Gina. You are so cute" He said while laughing continuously.

Damn!!!!!

I already kissed many guys and I didn't felt like this before. I felt my heart is beating hardly in my rib cage.

I watched myself in the mirror. I saw my bright red cheeks.
My eyes widened.

"OMG!!!! Shit!!! He saw me like this"

I covered my face with my hands.
I can die right now. I am so embarrassed.

Hope You Enjoy This My Fans ❤❤❤

So what will you say about this chapter? John and Gina are getting cheesy and their romance is getting hot 😎😎😎

I am sorry I updated late because of my exams.

If you enjoy this chapter, remember to click VOTE for me 😘😘😘
I am hoping for your votes and also comments.
I am waiting for your comments.
My fans, have a nice day ❤❤❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

430 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...
4.8K 148 17
Sequel to The Devil's Duchess 1st book: The Neverending Storm 2nd book: The Devil's Duchess ••••• I push him awa...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
53.2K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...