Reincarnated in another world...

By hikari231

[Highest Rank: #1 in magic (14/06/2018) #1 in shounen (30/11/2018)] Tsukishima Na... More

I was reincarnated because.....
I am a boy now.....
Six months.......
Tellestia........
Nature of magic........
Nature of magic (part 2).........
Birthday.........
Birthday (part2)........
A normal day............
Lilian...........
Lilian (part 2)............
Lilian (part 3)................
Lilian (part 4)...............
Invitation to Ball............
The Ball............
Meeting in the forest..........
Going on an adventure..........
Singer near the lake.............
Missing Allen.........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........
Let's talk...................
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........
Exploring Selia.........
The Five Year Ceremony........
The Five Year Ceremony (part2)..........
Healing...............
Underattack...............
Silas...............
Archanid................
Waking up..............
Healing (part2).............
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........
A normal day (part2)...........
Teacher arrives............
Katherine's condition...............
Studying is hard, Test is harder..............
Investigating Oletha Household.............
Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part3)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part 4)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part5).................
I always keep my words..............
Inspecting Shein Village..............
On the way back........
The boy.......
The battle at the hideout...........
The battle at the hideout (part 2)............
The Battle at the hideout (part 3)........
Making new friends.............
Making new friends (part2)...........
Stronger.............
White Fang.........
Training..........
A day in hell..........
A day in hell (part2)........
A day in hell (part2.5).....
Birth....
We're big brothers now....
Realisations...
Author: Something happened...
Starting from scratch....
Starting from scratch (part2).....
The battle at the Oletha Mansion......
The battle at the Oletha Mansion (part 2)...
The battle at the Oletha mansion (part 3).....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 4)......
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....
Announcement...
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....
Umm... A Conversation

Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............

2.9K 94 0
By hikari231

Edited by: dragonsam656

........................

The last thing I remember before coming to this place was Natsumi confessing to me and then a lightning hitting us and after that when I regained consciousness I was in this dark place where I could see nothing feel nothing.

"Just where am I."

Suddenly a blinding bright light came towards me. It seemed like a human figure and it started to talk to me "Child due to a mistake of us gods you met your untimely demise. We cannot give you your life back but to make it up to you we can let you reincarnate in another world."

"Hmm.......so I died?"

"Yes."

"And it’s because of a mistake you gods made Huh?"

"Yes."

"So, what are you acting all high and mighty for you shitty old man?"

"Huh?!.......what did you say? I'm not old and I'm a god you know."

"So?! I died because of your fault and you are trying to show authority over me?!" I said in a threatening tone. "Is this the person who is known as all mighty who kills people on his own convenience because of his mistakes and then acting like he is doing them a favour?" I said while acting like an abused person with fake tears ready to fall off.

"I'm sorry." said the god timidly while sulking in a corner. "Please I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything!?" An evil smile appeared on my face from ear to ear.

"Yes, anything." He said brightly as he became more cheerful.

"Then give me cheats when I get reincarnated." I smiled. "Also there is one thing I want to ask you. Did Natsumi die too?"

"Unfortunately, she too has died and another god is talking to her right now as we are talking here." While showing me where she was but I couldn't see or hear anything they were talking about. "Is that all? Then it makes things easier let's wrap it up here."

"Who said we are done here. I want to retain my memories as Tetsuya. I want to able understand the language where I'll get reincarnated."

"Huh......ah."

"You said you will do anything I asked for. If you don't comply with my wishes now you will be going back on words."

"Ugh...ok I'll do as you asked. Sheesh for a human you have good brain."

"Isn't that you are too easy to manipulate." murmured Tetsuya. "Also I want you give all the cheats you have given to me that you give them to Natsumi too."

"Ok."

"Also..."

"You are being too greedy." He said as he cut me short while interrupting me.

"Humans are supposed to be greedy." I retorted. "I want to be where she will be reborn from the very start." I added.

"What are you talking? How I can tell you that?" He said looking really worried.

"You are a god you can easily tell me where she'll get reincarnated or who she will get reborn as can't you?"

"I can't interact with humans after this and I'll not be allowed to talk to you. Thus, it will be impossible to tell you that."

"Then, let me see her get reincarnated."

"I cannot let that happen. You will be reborn before her and it has already been decided."

"You are really of no use are you? You are a failure as a god." He said annoyed.

"Ah......I'll just reincarnate you both as twins. So, the conditions will be fulfilled and you will know who she get reincarnated as." He said with an annoyed tone.

"Ok. I guess that’s all then." I get the feeling I should not annoy him anymore.

As I finished talking to him everything went back to being total darkness.

................................................

As I opened my eyes little by little I heard the cries of a child. When my sigh adjusted to brightness I saw a woman with tears flowing and a gentle smile. It seems she is my mom in this world.
An old maid standing beside us spoke up "He is beautiful my lady." As she completed her sentence the woman who seemed to be my mother shrieked with pain again. The maid took me from her hands and all the maids surrounded her while the maid who is holding me stepped back.

After a few minutes and horrifying sounds of mother screaming in pain, the sound of an infant crying echoed throughout the manor. "Congratulations, Melinda-sama it's a healthy boy."

"Melinda...." suddenly a man bursted into the room through the door, as he entered the room the woman holding me hurried towards him and handed me over to him. “Reind-sama, the first child is healthy as you can see." He carefully holds me as he smiled and walked towards mother. "Melinda, thank you for giving birth to such beautiful boys" As he looked at the other baby that mother was holding.

"Oh, the babies look exactly like you Reind, their eyes especially."

"Their hair is exactly like Melinda."

‘So this baby is Natsumi.’ I thought as the baby slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh look Melinda, they have woken up, what should we name them?"

"How does Ray and Allen sounds??"

"It's wonderful, Ray and Allen."

As they were talking one of the maids interrupted their conversation "Excuse me Reind-sama but Melinda-sama should be resting now. She must be exhausted after the delivery. So, I ask you to let her rest for now." She bowed and led him out of the room after he laid me down on the crib and the maid laid Allen on the crib.

As they both exited the room I started to feel sleepy and soon I was deep asleep like everyone else in the room.

.............................................

Since Natsumi was reborn as a boy it seems she has been trying to get used to that fact now. But it’s really hard to tell that she is a boy now.

‘Oh, now she is not Natsumi but Allen. I should start referring to her like a boy but it's really difficult.’ thought Ray.

Being an infant is really annoying. You get tired easily, you cannot speak so anything I say just turns out to be a bunch of gibberish and everyone just thinks of it as cute, and the hell known as the pinching of the cheeks commonly done by old women.

If this wasn't tiring enough Allen is always trying out new things, refusing to eat, well, drink, and is always tossing and turning around.

These bedroom adventures of his went off the charts when he tried to jump off the crib using a bunch of pillows. It was good that Stella came at right time and stopped him.

After that incident we were out of the crib for most of time, then came the crawl incident he did in front of mother and the aftermath of it was father sulking for a whole week. In order to make him feel better I had to crawl in front of him. And it did not end there, he did it was followed by walking and again I had to follow up that too by walking. I don't get why he is trying to learn everything so fast, I know he loves this world but isn't he trying too hard.

........................................

We are eight months old now and I can't believe how fast the time is passing by. We have been spending a lot of time in the library nowadays and reading a lot of books which really didn't take any effort at all to learn, we had the cheats with us. Allen has been particularly reading a lot about magic. What I learned about this world so far is that this world is called Tellestia and we can use magic here. We have been training to use magic for some time now. I also noticed that all the books here are hard cover, in my previous life you would have to pay a considerable amount for hard covers but here it seems these are the only kind. I love this world's book.

But one day when Allen was reading book Mother entered the library with Stella only to find him reading a book out loud, when Allen saw her he was really scared and was shivering because of fears. He looked like a puppy that got caught doing something bad.

His was getting paler by the second and was looking towards the ground avoiding eye contact with them. Just when he was about speak up mother patted him in the head as she praised him for being able to read book at such a young age. Only then he looked upwards to her with a surprised face. Stella too praised not only him but me too for being able to learn so fast despite us being so young, as she clapped her hands with excitement.

"I have to admit it feels good to be praised."

As he heard those words from them suddenly tears started fall down from his eyes as he started to cry. It seems he was really worried about them thinking of him as weird. He really does love them. I always thought he wanted to go back to his old life because he always maintained some distance from everyone.

I couldn't let him cry any longer so I went and wipes his tears as I patted him on the head which was followed by a hug from mother. Well he always was crybaby in his previous life too.

After that we were allowed to go to library whenever we wanted to but not without adult supervision. And Reind was really happy when he heard that, Allen was able to read and hugged us almost to the point of choking us. ‘Sheesh.......he is too much of a doting parent.’ I thought.

............................................

{For next one or two chapters will be a recap of all the events from Ray's POV. I hope you all enjoy it. (^_^)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 25.5K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
4K 128 16
If you could live in a world filled with magic would you? Well that's what happened to our protagonists. Iruma Suzuki a hardworking and sweet boy as...
226K 7.9K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
48.1K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...