'I still love you'-Rikara SS ✔

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri and Om met after 5 years after their break up...To know more read 'I still love you' More

Shot 1
Shot : 3
Shot:4
Shot:5
shot:6
Shot:7
A/N
Shot:8
A/N
Shot:9
A/N
Plz Read it....
IT'S PUBLIC.

Shot 2

3.1K 175 15
By ib_rikara

Gauri's dress:

After taking 5 minutes and observing herself in mirror last time she came downstairs. She was looking extremely gorgeous in that silk white dress with pink dupatta. Om suddenly felt her presence and his eyes lifted up to only find his beautiful diva coming downstairs. Feeling someone's gaze over her she looked in that direction to meet her eyes with Om's. Both were equally shocked. It was like a shock for them because even in their dreams they have never thought about meeting each other. But their state of mind was different. For Om he was going to marry the love of his life but only if she agree and for Gauri she still have feelings for him but didn't wanted to accept it so she decided to deny for the proposal. Seeing her standing in midway her father called her and broke the chain of her thoughts.

Shakti: are Gauri beta vaha kyun khadi ho!! niche aao..

Gauri: ji dad..

Shakti introduced her to everyone.

Shakti: Beta ye Mr. Oberoi and Mrs. Oberoi; Om k mom-dad, aur ye uska chota bhai Rudra hain..

Gauri: hello uncle, hello aunty... hii Rudra..

Shakti: aur ye Omkara hain, aur ye usi collage se hain jisme tum padhti thi to shayad tum dono ek dusre ko....

Gauri(cutting her father): nahi jante, hum ek dusre ko nahi jante..

[Here Om felt a sharp pain in his heart. Did she just said that she didn't knew him. But why? Is she lying or she really forgot him?]

Janvi: koi baat nahi beta, ab jan lena...I think hume inn dono ko kuch time dena chahiye baat karne k liye.

Pinky: han, Gauri jao Om ko apne ko apne kamre mein lekr jao...

[Om followed Gauri to her room and as soon as they entered the room she lock the door. While there were several questions in Om's mind.]

Om: Gauri, tumne bahar kaha ki tum mujhe nahi janti..kyun?

Gauri(sternly): mein tumhare kisi bhi sawal ka javab dena nahi chahti..

Om: tum aise kyun behave kar rahi ho? I know ki past mein jo hua vo meri galti thi lekin....

Gauri: past mein jo hua vo bhul jao...abhi hume future pe concentrate karna chahiye aur mein apna future tumhare saath nahi chahti, to behtar yahi hoga ki tum bahar jakr iss rishte k liye mana kar do...

Om: what??

Gauri: Maine kaha vo suna nahi tumne? Tum mana kar do iss shadi ko karne se..

Om(calmly): kis basis pe?

Gauri: bol do ki mein achi ladki nahi hoon ya phir you are not interested in me...

Om(coming closer to her): lekin mein to tum mein interested hoon, agar chaho to tum mana kar do...mein to nahi karne vala..

[he came more closer to her and now they were inches apart and Om caged her in between wall and him]

Gauri: ye...kya k...kar ra..he...ho?

Om: mein apni honevali biwi ko ye bata raha hoon ki mein tumse shadi karne k liye taiyar hoon, I'm all ready to introduce you as my wife and (huskily) tumse romance karne k liye bhi taiyaar hoon(wink). My home, my room, my soul and every corner of my heart is waiting for you to become Mrs. Omkara singh oberoi. Tumhe bata nahi sakta Gauri ki mein kitna khush hoon..mein tumhri aankhon mein bhi apne liye vahi pyaar dekhna chahta hoon jo meri aankhon mein tumhare liye hain...aur mein tumhare dil mein hamesha hamesha k liye apne liye jagah banana chahta hoon...kya tum sab kuch bhula kar apne dil mein mujhe jagah dogi?

[their breaths were mingling with each others and Gauri had hard time to control her blush.]

Gauri(pushing him away): ye kaisi baatein kar rahe ho? aur maine shadi k liye abhi han nahi kaha aur na hi kehne vali hoon...

[she was lying if she said that she was not happy, a small corner of her heart was dancing and jumping in happiness. and her eyes, her eyes were telling everything and as if Om was an expert in reading her eyes, knew immediately what she can not speak. he was happy that she still have feelings for him. though she was still angry but Om is all ready to make every effort from his side to get a place in her heart.]

Om: vo sab to baad mein dekha jayega abhi niche chalo sab log wait kar rahe honge...

(They came in the hall. everyone were happily chatting and enjoying each others company. it didn't seem that they met for the first time. They saw Om and Gauri coming downstairs and were waiting for their answer with eyes filled with expectation. Gauri look into her parents' eyes, the spark in their eyes is something she didn't saw before. of course because it is about their one and only daughter's marriage. She was hesitant to deny for the marriage.)

Pinky: to kya decide kiya tum dono ne?

Janvi: han Om, bolo..

Rudy: yaar O, ab jyada suspense mat create karo...

Om: vo...Guari batayegi...(and Gauri looked rather glared at him)

Shakti: bolo Gauri..

Tej: Gauri beta,tum iss shadi ke liye taiyaar ho?

Guari(who was silent and thinking something all the while gave a small shock plus surprise to Om): han, hum dono iss shadi k liye taiyaar hain..

[the very next moment she saw that their parents were hugging and feeding sweets to each other while Rudra almost jumped in happiness and gave Om a bone crashing hug. Then he took a sweet and came to Gauri and hugged her.]

Rudy: welcome in Oberoi family, bhabhi..

Gauri: Thank you, Rudra..

Rudy: bhabhi,aap ab hamari family ka hissa hain to aap mujhe Rudy bula sakti hain...

[Gauri smiled at him. Om and Gauri took everyone's blessings and then they went to home.]

After mearly 2 days Gauri's mother insisted her to go with Om and spend some time with him. Gauri tried to deny her mother but she didn't listen to her.

Gauri: mom,aap samaj kyun nahi rahi hain..mujhe office jana hain, abhi idhar 1 mahina hua hain aur mein aise kaise chutti le sakti hoon??

Pinky: mein kuch nahi janti...tu kal ja rahi hai bas aur Om tujhe subah lene aa jayega...ready rehna tab tak..

The next day Om came to her house to pick up her. She came and silently sat in the car. After sometime Om broke the silence.

Om: Gauri tum sach mein shadi k liye taiyaar ho na?

Gauri(coldly): han...

Om(happily): iska matlb ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?

Gauri: soachna bhi mat,,mein ye shadi sirf apne mom-dad ki khushi k liye kar rahi hoon...aur abhi tum mujhe meri office drop kar do mujhe kahi nahi jana...

Om: lekin aise kaise..

Gauri(cutting him)(sternly): maine kaha vo karo...

Om(calmly): okay baba!! lekin ek din tum hi kahogi ki Om chalo na kahi bahar chalte hain..aaj office nahi jana..

Gauri: oh please!! stop this drama..

[Om drop her to the office,,she was going inside when he called her)

Gauri(angrily): kya hain?

Om: sham ko ghar jate time phone kar dena,mein lene aa jaunga varna sab ko lagega ki hum kahi nahi gaye the...

Gauri(in mind): how can this person be so calm and cool all the time...

[She didn't replied him and went inside. In the evening she called Om as he said to her and within 10 minutes he was there. She directly went inside the car]

__________________________________________________

Precap:

The wedding...

__________________________________________________

Hii guys,, Okay...it was a boring chapter and apologies for that...

Though if you liked the chapter then vote and comment...it motivates me to update the next chappy soon...

Guys, one important thing that the last 2 or 3 chapters will be private...so to read that chappy yo have to follow me otherwise you will not be able to read that chapters..

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 7.9K 50
A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But whenever they collide with each other, they...
29.7K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
18.1K 1.2K 6
He spend only three day with her... He not fall for her... But she fall in love with him.... They meet after three year... Can he fall for her th...
1.3K 68 1
Gauri and Omkara met in College. The adolescent crush followed by a hot passionate night. But then... not everyone get united na.... ❤