Dancing Flames (Pranushka sto...

Por sryscribbles

An intriguing story that unfolds in the delphic village of Kamarottu. Genre - Mystery Thriller Disclaimer: T... Más

Mission Anashku
The Mysterious Box
Kamarottu Grama
Ambiguity
New People New Problems
My Inamorata
Sphinx or Jinx
The Recrudesce
Investigation
Braided Realities
He's Hungry!
Suspect or not?
Angaara
Harini Ranganath
The Accident
My Vihaan
Fixing the Puzzle
On my way to you!
It's You Forever
Epilogue
New Story Alert!

Story Alert!

468 28 18
Por sryscribbles

Hey guys!
This is to inform you that "Dancing Flames" is about to end. We still have quite a few updates though.

I will be coming up with "The Return Of Bhaagamathie" next, which is planned to be a sequel of Sweety's Bhaagamathie.

The climax of Bhaagamathie was yet another cliffhanger.

How did Chanchala speak in Arabic while being completely unaware of the language?
How did she lead her life after establishing the foundation in the name of Shakthi?
Will she meet someone who can set her life right?

Let's find out while Bhaagamathie Returns!!
Bhaga bhaga, bhaga bhaga, Bhaagamathie!!!!🔨👑

One of my very good friend is also writing on a similar plot. Wishing her all the best!👍😉

Need your support and love everyone. Please check my profile and add the story to your library for update notifications.
I'll try my best to make it up to y'all 🙌😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

249K 20.2K 111
A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a surreal bond unwillingly and unknowingl...
9.8K 1K 15
How does it feel when you are forbidden from eternal peace? How does it feel when your revenge never gets fulfilled? How does it feel when you underg...
62.6K 3.2K 41
Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(DS). Mostly humour and a bit of romance...
1.6K 115 23
A father's past ! A daughter's fate. The mother's secret ! The daughter's destiny. Will they save their daughter from the clutches of this dangerous...