LOVE IN RETURN (Editing)βœ…

By feeezah135

All right reserved 2019 Completed(not edited) He looked into my eyes, with so much adoration in his eyes "I l... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
author note
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
cover
chapter 24
chapter 25
watty's nomination
chapter 26
chapter 27
28. day1 wedding night
chapter 29
30 promise
31 i wish
32 unexpected
33 hurts
34
35 date
36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41 ❀at last❀
42πŸ’•bonus chapter πŸ’•
A/N

chapter 1

3.5K 190 70
By feeezah135

Thank you for giving my book a try, I hope you would love it.

Warning: Don't copy my work and put it on other websites. It's my work, a product of my imagination, brought out from my fictitious mind. I will not tolerate any sort of plagiarism. Do avoid such act please. Thank you.

If love were like water; I do build a fountain. If love were like stone; I do bring a mountain
-by Charles.

For the heartbeat of pain, the heart yearns for love. The love keeps growing, it keeps giving me hope. I don't know, nor could I tell what destiny have  store for me, but all what I believe is that; one day my dream would come true.

Meet Seemah; the dream lover girl, whom falls in love with the famous footballer. The hope of meeting him was her reason to live, she knew that one day; she'll see her dream lover, just the thought of it, makes millions of smile on her face. No one could tell, as destiny will play it role.

***

SEEMAH'S POV

"Stop behaving like a fool, Seemah. Do you think you will see him? He's far beyond your reach, and he should be miles away from your imagination," My sister; Leena spoke in an irritated tone. She couldn't get tired of scolding me.

I smiled, for her talks always gives me hope "I know he's far away from me, but a part of my heart always tells me we're close. The hearts were linked," I said, as a loving smile crept out my lips, only his thought could give me happiness.

"Hmm!!!… I don't know what's wrong with you, Seemah. Why would you stick yourself to that guy? He doesn't even know about your existence. Do help you heart, and break that shell you ensnared it in," Leena's voice was now soft, it was laced with a tone of sympathy.

"When hearts are connected, they would yearn for each other, and would drive miles to meet," I conjectured, smiling at my nagging sister. Her talks were always about him, I wonder why she couldn't get tired.

"Seemah, why are you so adamant? Why couldn't you change?  Why wouldn't you take him as a normal footballer you see on the television. You haven't even met him before, this got me flummoxed," Leena nagged for the umpteenth time, as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I met him, Sis. I met him; five years back," I informed, smiling ruefully.

"Five years back, Seemah? For god sake; are you serious about your life? Do you know what it takes to be a lady? Think, Seemah, think. Even after seeing him, he still don't know you. He is busy living and enjoying his life, why would you want to end your happiness? Why would you choose to let love take control over you? why would you let your heart get to the level of residing a hope that would never be true?"

"What I believed is that, if we were truly meant to be together, life would manoeuvre a way to make it happen," I conjectured, with a smile plastered on my lips, as his face popped out in my noddle. "Destiny would play its role," I added.

"Just forget about him." Leena finalized, dismissing her hands in the air, as if it wasn't a big deal.

I gasped, my eyes grew wide, I felt pang of pain and pity pierced my heart, how could Leena think I could easily forget him? His love has been embedded in my heart, his love has been ebbing in my heart and the whole of my veins. The love etched my soul.

"Sis, I can't forget him, I haven't even for once thinks of my future without him in it. I am sorry, I couldn't stop my heart from loving what it might never have. We might obviously live in different worlds, but I still have that hope, and I believe in my instinctions." I enunciated, as my voice was laced with impotence.

"Leena, haven't you see how I became an artist because of him? See__ take a glimpse of what I've drawn, it's the exact replica of him. The eyes, nose, those lashes, even the perfectly curved lips. Ya Allah! I've known every single creation on his face. Everything has been embedded," I encapsulated and closed my eyes ruminatively.

I snapped my fingers across my ruminative sister's face, "Sis, don't worry. I still have the hope, and I knew my instincts will never fail me," I smiled assuringly.

Leena glared at me, she couldn't even assimilate the love I have for this footballer, it was beyond her imagination. One couldn't believe it if he didn't witness. She thinks I am totally out of my senses, all I could talk about was him. 'An unsure love that has no future.' She had always said.

***

Seemah was a 20 years old lady; she was the second born in her family. She found drawing a hobby, and has an eye problem, which makes her uses a medicated glass__always. She has beautiful bulky eyes, pink luscious lips that stood firm on her jaws, and was fair in complexion. Her average height  and weight gave her the definition of beautiful.

Leena was the oldest. A 22 years old lady, that has an addiction to novels. She was fair in complexion, has small pink luscious lips and was taller in height. They looked like each other, albeit Seemah has more exquisite and beautiful features than Leena.

They both study in University of Florida. Where Leenah was studying Law, whilst Seemah was studying physiotherapy.

Their mother died 7years back. So their Father; whom they called Abbu, hired a nanny; whom they called Ammi. She took care of them in obsequious ways, and has becomes a mother material to them. Her attitudes towards them made Abbu married her.

***

"Seemah, what are you doing?" Leena asked me, slumping beside me, her eyes on my drawing canvas.

"Lee! I am drawing, can't you see? Take a glimpse," I whined in an irritated tone, adjusting the drawing canvas so she could see. It has became my daily activity, drawing him was one of my joyous things to do; not even my studies. Drawing him always gives me a sense of hope, pleasure and satisfaction, which makes me love him more.

"Oh my god! I can't believe this, it's so captivating. Were you the one that drew it?" Leema asked captivatingly.

"Yup," I replied, emphasizing the 'p', as a triumphant smile tucked up my lips.

"It really looks like him, Seemah. You're such a good artist; I most say. But you ended up being an artist to a footballer that doesn't know about your existence, you should've use your talent in some different ways," Leema nagged, screwing up her forehead.

"I am going to paint it now," I said, ignoring Lee's words.

"Seemah its already late, we all have lectures tomorrow, you need to sleep. It's almost 11:30pm, do have some rest please. Stop stressing yourself on this, it has no future, but your life has."

"Lee it has! Don't worry, I will wake up early," I whispered, wiping away the tears in my eyes, I despise it when she says the love I have for him has no future. I don't know why, but I have this feeling; that my instincts would be true, I'll meet, and he will reciprocate my love. It would be a love in return.

"Seemah are you crying?" Leena asked, sympathetically.

"No," was all I could utter, for my heart to ease; I need to see his picture, or his football's video.

Lee hugged me tightly. "I am sorry. I knew you were always the lachrymose type. I don't know why you keep stressing yourself because of him, it hurts seeing you like this. Why couldn't you just act as if he never exist? It would've been better for you."

I wiped away my tears with my thumb, "I can't, Leena. If it was that easy; I would've done that since."

"OK sorry. I know you couldn't sleep untill you finish, your stubborn heart won't just let you rest in peace. Goodnight," Leema pecked my forehead and sauntered to her room.

"OK Lee, goodnight."

After I was done with my drawing, I packed my drawing materials; kept them aside, and sauntered to my room. I finished my daily routine, hopped on my bed and scrolled down my gallery; which was full of his pictures and videos. A smile crept out of my lips, I took a deep breathe; full of love, full of feelings, and full of hope.

Do you think Seemah will meet her dream lover?

Do u think he would love her the way she loves him?

Do u think it would be love or rejection?

What if destiny brings them together? What will he ask for; in return?

Follow and read the story of love, rejection, pain, hope and love in return.

First chapter ,comment and vote please. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
4.8K 418 54
Completed on 15/04/2023 Thriller-Romance ----------- Every time Haadia saw Zaviyaar, her eyes filled with rage and hatred. But th...
9K 885 41
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
97.7K 2.9K 30
I woke up panting hard. His words were ringing in my ears, "you were just a source of time pass for me"."couldn't you just wait for sometime, you rui...