โฅ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘€๏ฟฝ...

By _lyricxX

"Lucy." His breath exhales on the top of my head. I hold him tighter, not wanting to let go, to face the trut... More

Author's Note
The Bonds That Make Us| One
The Bonds That Make Us|Two
The Bonds That Make Us|Three
The Bonds That Make Us|Four
Author's Note
The Bonds That Make Us|Six
authors note
The Bonds That Make Us|Seven
The Bonds That Make Us|Eight
The Bonds That Make Us|Nine
The Bonds That Make Us|Ten
The Bonds That Make Us|Eleven
The Bonds That Make Us| Twelve
The Bonds That Make Us|Thirteen
The Bonds That Make Us|Fourteen
The Bonds That Make Us|Fifteen
The Bonds That Make Us|Sixteen
Author's Note
The Bonds That Make Us|
Author's Note

The Bonds That Make Us|Five

442 18 2
By _lyricxX

And my heart bound to a new beat.

∆•×•please have mercy on me, take it easy on my heart, even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart•×•∆

∆•×•∆•×•∆

I sit at the tiny circular kitchen table; my little sister, Michelle, playing with her dolls on the floor. My feet tap the floor to the tune of Kesha's Woman. I sigh, my pen moving across the sheet of notebook paper. I'm creating a list of things to accomplish during the summer, before college. 

"Are you planning on falling in love?" Michelle asks, leaning over my shoulder as she drank out of her princess cup. I choke on air, "What?!" She laughs and refocuses her attention back to her dolls, "I should probably add that to the list." I mutter.

One: finish War and Peace
Two: do something so daring it could affect my life forever
Three: save money, get a summer job
Four: cliff dive
Five: party so hard I can't remember that night for the rest of my life
Six: fall in love
Seven: face a fear
Nine: complete as many difficult dares I get
Ten: 

My phone chimes, the screen lighting up Natsu's name and I instinctively tap my fingers on my screen to message Natsu. Even after the other night happened, I still remember the feeling of being in his arms, how safe I felt.

Look at this pic I found

Wow, that one's old, now no more distractions. 

Oh, I'm distracting you? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Don't get any ideas. I'm trying to be proactive

You proactive?

Don't mock me either

Okay. Okay, not mocking 😂

Funny. Anyways bye

Aww but I want to distract you 

Natsu srsly?!

That's not a distraction, I see your face like every other day. You look the same.

Truthfully, I could feel my face flush. He is hot, but that didn't stop me from stifling a laugh from the look on his face. 

Rude much? I send you an exclusive selfie and no compliment. 

Sorry, man. You're not as hot as you think you are:(

Wow. I'm actually hurt :'(

Just keeping it real;)

Harsh much?

I laugh but then my heart skips a beat, seriously?

Distract me. Send me pictures

At least take me to dinner first. Sicko

I attempt playing him off, but Natsu doesn't get played. 

Don't make excuses now, Luce.

Fine, but after this you have to let me be productive with my life

Deal. What are you even doing that's so "productive"?

Making a list to accomplish by the end of summer.

You know, before I go off to college.

Wow, so productive here's a cookie 🍪

Also, it's 2022. Who uses the dog filter anymore?

Funny ;-; and it's ICONIC. Don't disrespect the OG

Ikr, I'm hilarious

HAHAHA It's not 2014 anymore, Luce.

Sure, you are, just take your pic and leave me alone lol. 

OH, IM SAVING IT and posting it when you least expect it >:)

Lol bye. You would never get away with it.

Is that a bet? Prepare to be heinously embarrassed! haha

Karma's a bitch, remember that;)

I sit my phone down and sigh looking down at my unaccomplished list. I the pull-out Chronicles of the Heart from my bag, War and Peace will just have to wait.

∆•×•∆•×•∆

"Lucy? You've been reading for the past three hours." Michelle whines. "So?" I raise a brow, not removing my eyes from the page. She exaggerates a loud sigh, "I'm bored!" I shrug amused, "Do something then." 

She stomps over to me and leans close to my face. "Can we go to the beach?"

I laugh, "Fine, I'll see if Natsu and Wendy want to come." I set my book down and fold a piece of the corner to remember my spot. I then pick up my phone and dial Natsu.

"Need a distraction?" I greet when I hear him pick up.

"Please." He laughs, I hear a cluster of noise in the background.

"You sound occupied." I chuckle.

"Vicky's here."

I felt my face fall, "Oh. What is she doing over there?" I try to sound casual about it, but I'm finding it hard to breathe.

"Yeah, it's kind of complicated. Anyways what's up?"

"Um-" I begin to argue when her annoying voice interrupts our conversation. 

"Natsu! Who are you talking to? I want to finish the movie." Natsu sighs audibly into the phone. "Just Lucy," he says casually, but I can hear in his tone he's stressed. "Well, get off the phone and come here already," she whines, practically begging him for attention. "I'll be there in a minute." There's a moment of silence before he finally speaks again, "Sorry, she's just here to grab her things."

"Sounds to me like it's more than a pickup. What the hell are you doing, Natsu?" I'm so annoyed at him right now. Victoria cheated on him a few weeks ago, now she's at his house watching movies. The line suddenly goes dead, and I let out a frustrated sigh. I inhale a deep breath and exhale through my nose. 

"Michelle, let's get changed. Okay?" She nods excitedly and runs down the hall into her room. I follow with my book, phone, and list. I open my bedroom door, the light from my window lights up my small bedroom. I pin the list to my wall above my small desk and set my things down, before walking over to my dresser to change into the most exposing bikini I own. It's pale pick, the tiny triangles only big enough to cover my areola, the bottoms fitting like a thong along my curvy thighs and toned ass. I untwist my French braids, allowing my blonde locks to fall into a wavy cascade. I then apply pink lip gloss and waterproof mascara, for a bit of spice.

I have a plan, operation rescue Natsu is underway. And maybe make him notice me and make Victoria extremely pissed, so she leaves. But mostly to save Natsu and have Michelle hang out with Wendy at the beach. Where people swim and yeah, their bodies somewhat exposed. And shirtless. Oh, Jesus; Lucy, pull yourself together.

I slip on a short, tight cover up that barely covers anything before grabbing things like sunscreen, beach towels, money, my phone, and my sunglasses which I place on my head.  I walk into Michelle's room, and she's waiting patiently with her own beach bag. I smile at her, "Ready?" She nods enthusiastically, and practically runs out of the house. I close and lock the door before catching up to her at the car, putting all our things in the trunk. I hop into the driver's seat, Michelle sitting in the front beside me. We strap on our seat beats, her smile never leaving her bright cheeks.

Operation save Natsu is at go.

∆•×•∆•×•∆

Hello lovelies!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday and that this chapter kind of sucked and was shorter by like 100 words, I kind of couldn't think of anything to write.

Your opinions matter too please comment

EDIT

🌹 Xxfragile_heartsxX 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4.5K 223 14
In utopian Sector 5, Merida has a set routine on feeding her family. Jackson, her best friend does the same. But, when the Starving Games come along...
17.5K 568 15
โ You should never stop what you started โ โBut you did with Mommy โ Going through hell in back to save the only the only thing that didnt leave...