The Echizen's Little Princess...

By White-Angel94

If you are thinking that this is FemRyoma then, you are wrong. A twist of family secret and the side of Echiz... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please Do Read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 *Edited
Chapter 12 *Edited
Chapter 13 *Edited
Chapter 14*Edited
Chapter 15 *Edited
Chapter 16*Edited
Chapter 17*Edited
Chapter 18*Edited
Chapter 19*Edited
Chapter 20*Edited
Chapter 21*Edited
Chapter 22*Edited
Chapter 23*Edited

Chapter 5

4.4K 90 5
By White-Angel94

So,finally another chapter is uploaded. Sorry. I was very busy last week and it just made me forgot about a lot of things. Internship really drives one crazy and you need to toughen up your mental. Just....hoping that i'll survive this. And so, thank you for the support and the reads and the comments and the votes as well as listing my story in your list. Thank you to Animebay for all the nice comments and vote she gave me. Thank you! And so..please do enjoy~ 

Chapter 5 : Encounters

"Echizen-san....what is your relationship with Echizen-kun?"Asked one of the classmates during the class gap.

"Well...."

"Where is your previous school, Echizen-san?" Asked a boy.

"May we call you Haruka-chan?" Asked another girl.

"Ummm...we-well..."

"Did you returned from abroad too, Echizen-san?" Asked another boy.

"Wahhh awesome..so you can speak English like Echizen-kun?" Asked another girl.

"Wahh...I can't wait for English class." Said another girl.

Questions flew towards Haruka without stopping and it makes her to sweat dropped. None of their words actually help her nerves. She felt uncomfortable with all of the attention that she got. 

"You guys! You are disturbing Haruka-chan!" Said Horio who suddenly came from his seat.

"Ehhhh..." Said the group of students surrounding Haruka.

"Haa..." Ryoma sighed.

Ryoma who was sitting right next to her suddenly stand up and asked the other classmates to step aside. Haruka was relief seeing Ryoma's face within the crowd. She was starting to panic with people surrounding her and none of them are people that she is familiar with. It was very scary.

"Haru..are you alright?" Ryoma asked.

"Umm..." She replied, a small smile graced her face as she saw Ryoma.

"She is my twin little sister..." Ryoma said.

"Well..you guys can call me Haruka so that you won't confused me with Ryoma." She finally answered. "Umm..my English is good I guess, since I live abroad."

"Happy now?" Asked Horio quite annoyed with the crowd that was surrounding Haruka's table.

"Why would you butt in Horio?"Asked a girl.

"Maa..." Horio started to scratch the behind of his head, trying to think of what to say.

"Don't crowd in front of Haruka it makes her uncomfortable." Stated Ryoma with a fierce gaze.

"Ha..Hai.." The whole crowd replied as they were all scared by how fierce and scary Ryoma can be.

"Thanks, Ryoma." Haruka replied with a smile feeling relief that she finally has some space.

..............................................................................................................................................

"...and that what happened, Momo-senpai." Ended Horio.

"Ehh.... I can't imagine Ryoma could say that. He usually seems cold..Hmmm..." Momoshiro stated as he was rubbing his chin back and forth.

"We too Momo-senpai....he was glaring and everyone become scared.." Added Kachirou.

"Ehh...interesting ne~" Suddenly Fuji came and stated it out of the blue.

"Fuji-senpai....since when..." Momoshiro stuttered.

"Hey Momo...Tezuka will get mad if you don't get started with your practice." Said Fuji.

"Ahh..ah..Ye-yes..."

The evening practice also started with a load cheers from the Tennis Club's member but the crowd on the evening was even bigger than before. It was not because of the club members so it seems. Everyone was eyeing at Haruka who was sitting on the bench leisurely with a parasol. Suddenly, the door to the court was open and there, stood Ryoga  with a bottle of water on his hand smiling as he walks towards the now sitting Haruka.

"Ehh...who's that?" Asked one of the bystander.

"Ah..Ryoga-nii..you're early." Said Haruka.

"More Echizen huh?" Said Arai as he heaved a loud sigh.

"Eh....Ryoga...you had returned to Japan?" Asked Coach Ryuzaki who was surprised to see Ryoga there.

"Well... I came with Haruka-chan here as an escort."Ryoga said with a smile on his face.

"Heh..an escort huh?" Said Coach Ryuzaki with a smirk on her face.

Far from the bench on the tennis court, Ryoma became displeased to see Ryoga there while smiling at him, rather than smiling it was a smirk. Haruka noticed that little incident and pinch Ryoga's arm. Ryoga blurt out a sound and look at Haruka's face. 

"Don't disturbed Ryoma, Ryoga-nii.." Haruka stated.

"OKay, okay...did you took your medicine?" Ryoga asked with a stern voice.

"I-I did...during lunch.." Haruka stuttered.

"It's time for another one, here water." Said Ryoga while handing the bottle of water to Haruka.

"Okay...okay..." Haruka said and sighed.

The whole practise ended without any incident and at the end of it Coach Ryuzaki wanted all the members to gather before they are dismissed. After her small speech, she handed it to Haruka who has something to say to all of the other members.

"Firstly, Nice to meet all of you...my name is Echizen Haruka. From now on, I'm gonna be a manager to this club but only as an adviser to manage your practisc. By the way, that man over there...." Said Haruka while pointing her finger towards Arai.

"Eh..Me?" Said Arai.

"Yes...you...during the practise you had so much things to say towards the first year but you yourself did not used that time to practise, besides your lack of stamina and not to mention speed. You need to work on your stamina more... or the club's reputation gonna fall. Next...."

And she kept on blabbering about the other members weaknesses and also the regular. Most of them sweat dropped and Ryoma was yawning quietly.

"Momoshiro-senpai had this confidence with every strike but....if your power is strong and the accuracy is down then there's no meaning of it. Try to work on the accuracy instead of power for now...Fuji-senpai..well...your tendency to use 5% percent of your real power suck. I hate to say this but...you got nice control and body reflexes but...try to work on your steps.."

"Hmm...you noticed huh?" Said Fuji who did not even try to hide the truth.

"Ehh?? Maji??" Said Momoshiro.

"Next....Oishi-senpai...your tendency to worries about the other members is amiable but...please try to worry about yourself more...you got nice control but....sometimes you can be easily shaken by something during the practices... I noticed it on the match at the tournament earlier too...well..for now you need to work on stamina and your power...Eiji-senpai...really...you need to work on stamina more...flexibility is at top but...your problem is stamina..well, you got the speed..just the stamina for now..and....Takamura-senpai....well...I hope you could be relax during the match but...well...accuracy and speed...you need to work on it since power is good but it could be better, next is...Kaidoh-senpai.....haaa..." Haruka sighed.

"Pfft../Phufft.." Ryoma and Ryoga left a small giggle.

"What?" Kaidoh asked.

"Senpai...you need to control your temper more...during games if you are easily hot headed you can't think wisely...your technique need you to be cool headed and .....you can't just keep on doing the same play...there might be another player that could actually beat it. Inui-senpai...I didn't get to see you practise but..well..you're doing a good job on yourself and please don't overdo it...there are limit to everything and take it slow...Lastly...Tezuka-buchou..." Haruka stopped and looked at Ryuzaki-sensei.

"Humph.." Ryuzaki-sensei nodded.

"Talent, speed, stamina and mental strength....you got that good but...there is just something that kind of troubles me... try to ease yourself more and your stroke...you need to be careful with it. Don't overdo it alright." Said Haruka while smiling.

"Nee...what about Ochibi here?"Asked Kikumaru.

"Ryoma?...Well...I can just complaint at him all the time so no worries..."

"A-all.....the time?" Said Momoshiro.

"Eh..you got it hard huh, Ochibi?" Added Kikumaru.

"Is that all Haruka-chan?"Asked Coach Ryuzaki.

"Yup...that's all."

"Well...then you may disperse.." Coach Ryuzaki added.

While everyone was heading towards the gate, suddenly Coach Ryuzaki called on Tezuka to meet her. Haruka asked Ryoma and Ryoga to wait for her and follows Coach Ryuzaki to her office.

"What is it, Sensei?" Asked Tezuka.

"Ne..Tezuka-senpai...your arm...well...I know that your elbow is doing a good job at healing but your shoulder seems to take the burden more while you are playing." Haruka stated.

"Ehh?"

"You can't lie to her..Tezuka." AddedCoach Ryuzaki.

"May I see your shoulder?" said Haruka.

Tezuka just quietly listened to her orders. Haruka examine his shoulder and touches the joint slowly and asked him to move it the way she instructed. After a while she finally asked him to wear his clothes back and sighed.

"So..Haruka-chan...."

"Maaa.... All I can say is that...it won't be affected if he doesn't play hard and got serious....but if his match is prolonged...his shoulder wouldn't take the burden lightly...so..avoid long matches and don't use to much strength. Is that alright?" Said Haruka.

"Uh..." Is all he said.

"Well...Tezuka you heard her...so now..both of you could go home. Your father will get worried. Not to mention those boys are waiting for you." Said Coach Ryuzaki.

"Okay.."

Both Haruka and Tezuka walk side by side towards the shoe lockers. Ryuzaki just sighed thinking all the words that Haruka had said. It is the truth. Now he worries about Tezuka more. It was such a got thing that Haruka was there ton inform her of the real situation as Tezuka tends to keep it all to himself and never try to consult her or anyone regarding himself.

"How did you know about my Shoulder, Echizen-san." Asked Tezuka.

"Senpai... I told you to call me Haruka didn't I ?" Asked Haruka.

"Ahh..Haruka-san.."

"I....can just know by seeing you play.. The movement....just by looking at them, I could now where is your weakness, whether it is injured or not or the parts where you got injured and such. Otou-san said that it is an insight that I was born with....well.. not that I don't understand it. " Said Haruka.

"Ahh.."

"Well...At home back in America I often watch dad, Ryoga-nii and Ryoma plays all the time so..."

"Hmm...You need to take care of your health more, Haruka-san. You don't look so good today." Said Tezuka.

"Okay...i will do so..so senpai too..need to take care, alright." Said Haruka while pointing her little finger. " Pinky swear.." She stated.

"Uh.." Shockingly Tezuka made a pinky swear with Haruka. Even though he was flustered about it.

To Be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...
35.4K 989 14
Ryoma went missing right after the National and now appear again only to be different not to mention didn't contact any of his friends and teammates...
6.9K 169 6
Previously Ikuzo, Temera! Ryomen Sukuna x Fem!Reader On the surface, Ryomen Sukuna might just be your regular bad boy with big ego who didn't care fo...
3.1K 81 8
Fem! Ryoma. Ryoma is actually a cross-dressing tennis player trying to avoid any more attention, but then she learns that maybe for that one person...