Warrior

By jojoboo100

Killian Swan has always been a protector for his family But what happens when he meets a certain family? What... More

Cast
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

Two

8.2K 206 29
By jojoboo100

The roar of the loud engine of the Swan siblings truck echos through the parking lot causing everyone to turn and look. Bella parks and get's out, pulling her jacket closer to her for comfort trying to hide from the peering eyes around her. Killian rolls his eyes at his sisters  insecurity knowing how well she'll get along with everyone, especially the boys. Just the thought of his little sister with anyone causes a flare of anger to erupt inside him and he starts glaring at those lingering eyes.

As they walk through the parking lot, the girls stare at Bella in jealousy and Killian with lust. The boys stare at the littlest Swan making the the eldest pull her closer to his side.

As they step through a puddle, an African American boy decides to make a comment, "Nice ride."

Bella ignores him in embarrassment but Killian turn towards the kid and get with in a foot of him, anger racing through him, "If you want to keep that tongue of yours, you better shut the fuck up." The littlest Swan grabs her brothers arm as trying to pull him away as more eyes are drawn to the siblings.

"Please, Killian, your embarrassing us!" Bella pleads snapping her brother out of his anger, causing him to look around at all the eyes on them.

With a sigh, The older Swan turns towards the school and starts walking away dragging his sister with him through the front doors of the building and to the main office.

"Hi, I'm Killian Swan and my sister Bella," the male Swan says to the lady at the desk. "We're new and need our schedules."

~

After getting their schedules, Killian try's to help his sister navigate the school so he can go to his own classes with out having to worry about her getting lost, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be-," a geeky Asian kid pops up behind the two, causing Bella to jump in fright.

"You're Isabella and Killian Swan, the new kids. Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on," Eric says the last part more directly at the younger Swan.

Bella stares at him wondering if he's being serious, especially with her older, protective, brother standing next to her.

"I'm kind of the "suffer in silence" type," Bella says as she shyly tucker her hair behind her ear and looks down.

Eric's eyes light up," Good title for your feature. I'm on the paper, and you're news, baby, front page."

Killian, getting irritated at the kids constant pestering, decides to intervene, "Look kid, you need to back off. My sister won't be in the paper and you won't call her baby again, understood?"

Eric stares at the older Swan in fright and quickly nods in understanding.

Bella quickly sighs in relief as her brother saves her from embarrassment yet again, "Can you just lead me to my class?"

"Yeah I can do that," Eric reply's before grabbing her schedule.

"You going to be okay?" Killian asks his sister as she looks around nervously at the stares directed her way.

"Yeah, I'll see you at lunch okay," She reply's as Eric pulls her away to her first period.

The oldest Swan sighs in worry for his sister. They haven't even been on campus for more the 20 minutes and she's already catching attention from the male population. He knows he has his work cut out for him.

Looking around him, he notices the lingering looks from the student body and rolls his eyes before walking to his first class.

~

"Killian Swan," his statistics teacher says as he walks into class. "Welcome to Forks! You can take a seat next to Ms. Cullen."

The teacher gestures to a small brunette girl in the back of the class.

Killian sits down with a sigh, already done with school and he only just got to his first period. His teacher starts lecturing about things they already taught in Phoenix.

"Hi, I'm Alice," a velvet voice says to the Swan boy.

"Killian," he reply's curtly.

"I can already tell we're going to be great friends!" Killian looks over at the petite girl and is thrown off by her golden eyes.

A smirk grows on the boy's face, already liking the weird girl next to him, "And how do you know that?"

"I'm very good judge of character."

~

After class, the fairy like Cullen and the Swan boy walk next to each other and toward their next class, which they had together.

"Do you want to sit with my family and I at lunch? I think you'd get along well with my sister Rosalie," the Cullen asks.

"I would love to but I have to watch out for my sister Bella. She seems to draw attention everyone she goes, especially from the male population," Killian grumbles as he thinks of Eric.

Alice laughs at how protective the eldest Swan is over his sister and only hopes he's like that with her family once he meets them.

"I think she could handle them herself," Alice chuckles.

"Nope," Killian shakes his head at the thought of Bella actually speaking to someone. "Bella's not one to notices boys and she's definitely not going to fend them off. She's too shy."

"Well your always welcome to sit with us when she gets settled in."

"Thanks for the offer shorty," Killian smirks and throws his arm around her shoulder, already feeling close the the small Cullen.

Killian Swan has never been one to trust easily but for whatever reason he feels close to Alice enough to let her in.

As the pair walk through the entry of their next class, the Swan boy's arm still wrapped around her shoulder, the receive many curious looks. Everyone know that the Cullen's don't really talk to anyone outside their family so seeing the two interact was quite a shock.

"Killian this is my boyfriend Jasper," the fairy introduces the two.

"Hey man," Killian says with a head nod.

The Swan stares at the the blonde boy as he wraps his arm around the petite girls shoulder. Already feeling protective of the girl, he judges Jasper to see if he's good enough.

The blonde boy feels the protectiveness for Alice radiating from the Swan boy in front of him.  Jasper smirks at him, liking the boy for how protective he is over his mate for only meeting her an hour ago.

~

As lunch came around, Killian had bonded quite well with the Hale boy. Taking  a liking to how he treated Alice with respect and love. Alice and Jasper both liked the Swan and became happy that he would soon be apart of their family.

"Alice," the Swan says laughing as said girl pulls him toward the doors of the cafeteria, "I can walk myself, you don't have to drag me everywhere we go."

"Shush," she responds and continues to pull him.

"Jasper? Want to reel in your girl here?" He asks the blonde who just grins at the pair.

"You'll soon learn that that isn't possible," the Hale reply's causing Killian to huff in mock annoyance.

Killian see's a group of people standing near the cafeteria looking at them in confusion.

"Guys this is Killian Swan," the smallest Cullen says. "Killian these are my adoptive siblings."

The Swan stares at them in curiosity wondering why all of them are so perfectly beautiful.

"This is Emmett," Alice points to the bear like Cullen.

Killian is shocked to see the sheer size of the man in front of him. He would have been intimidated if he hadn't see the playful look on his face.

"Elizabeth."

The blonde curled up to Emmett's side smiles at the Swan boy and send him a small wave.

"Edward."

Killian looks at the lean bronze head boy who only gave him a slight nod, not really caring about anything going on at the moment. The Swan instantly glares at the Cullen, something telling him that the boys only going to cause him trouble.

"And lastly, Rosalie."

Killian looks at the beautiful blonde girl in front of him. His heart starts to race and a smile rest on his face. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off the beauty as Alice continues to talk.

He's drawn out of his trance when Alice starts to drag the boy again.

"Alice, what did I tell you about dragging me around," the Swan complains.

The blonde beauty tries to push away her feelings for the human boy, knowing that she could never give him the life he wants.

"Alice, leave him alone," Rosalie says, making Killian smile at the sound of her sweet voice.

The fairy Cullen drops the Swan boy's hand and quickly grabs onto Jasper's

"Thanks," Killian says to Rosalie, "I underestimated the amount of strength she has in that tiny body."

Killian marveled at the girl next to him as the walked through the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Why do You keeps staring at me?" The blonde asks.

"Because I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you," Killian answers honestly.

If she could, the blonde girl would have blushed at the words the Swan boy just said. Instead, she looks down at the ground causing a piece of hair to fall in front of her face.

Killian, out of instinct, reached forward to brush the piece behind her ear. His hand rests on her cheek as the two gaze into each others eyes.

Their moment is interrupted by a booming voice.

"What are you guys doing?" The mountain of a man teases with a smirk.

Clearing his throat, Killian removes his hand from Rosalie's face, making the girl miss the warmth he provided. He looks around the cafeteria and meet the eyes of his sister who sits at a table with some other girls.

"It was nice to meet you guys but I have to go check on my sister," Killian sends the Cullen family a smile before heading in the direction of the littlest Swan.

Bella smiles at her brother when he pulls the seat out next to her. The girl sitting across from her stares wide eyed at the attractive boy, wondering why he's sitting here.

"Jessica, this is my older brother Killian," Bella introduces the two to each other.

Killian being the polite boy he is, smiles at the girl across from her making her heart race.

Across the room, Rosalie stares at Jessica in jealousy. The only person heart he should be making race is hers. But how could he do that when she doesn't have a heart that beats?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 356 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
25.5K 657 11
⤷★⋆❧☆✽ 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★⋆❧☆✽⤶ in whi...
501K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
9K 196 21
When Edward leaves Belle in NM, the rest of the family refuses to leave. Realizing that Edward could never leave his True Mate, meant Belle was not h...