My Friend, My Muse, My Lover(...

By MelanatedBarbie

Lilian Jones is a plus size girl who get's bullied on a daily and has no friends, and at home is not only abu... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3 pt 1
Chapter 3 pt 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

5.2K 208 79
By MelanatedBarbie

Time skip

2 months later

Lillian's POV -

Okay so it's been a couple of months since me and Daniel been going out and I've been the happiest ever.

Lemme give you a recap. Okay so as you know I started my dance group called queensNlettos and business has been booming.

My mom and dad has been great still nasty as ever. And as you know my dad still doesn't like Daniel.

Jaz she's been great still her same ole ratchet self and she found her a boyfriend but he doesn't go to het school.

Layla has been good also still the same ole funny girl she says she really isn't interested in a relationship but she be talking to this Chinese dude all the time.

Jaz's brother he's cool too him and Daniel has settled their differences and has been hanging out.

And last but not least my baby Daniel. He has been the best ever and always keeps a smile on my face, and he stay giving me head not that im complaining.

And I'm also thinking about saying the four letter word to him cause I feel like im ready.

Also I'm gonna give up my v-card to him to cause I feel like we're at that point in our relationship where we can bond together like that.

So right now I'm in Daniel's room lighting up candles and wearing that white lingerie he bought me.

About 10 minutes later I heard the front door open and close and footsteps up the stairs.

I jump on the bed and tease at my hair a little bit. I sat on my knees and waited for him to come in the room.

He opened the door and when he saw me his jaw instantly dropped.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hands. I lead him towards the bed and pushed him on it so he can sit down.

"Okay so I've been thinking and I'm ready to give my all to you" I say while twiddling with my fingers

"You sure ma" he questioned

I nodded my head yes and stared at him. He grab my waist and layed me softly on the bed.

He started kissing all the way down my neck until he got to my navel. He took off my panties and instantly latched his tongue to my clit.

I started moaning in pleasure and reached down to grab a handful of his dreads.

He stuck his tongue inside of me and moved it in and out.

He moved up from my private part and took off his clothes.

I happened to look down and saw his dick and it was big it almost made me rethink my decision.

He leaned over towards the drawer he had next to the bed and pulled out a gold condom rapper.

He ripped the paper with his teeth and slid on the condom. He looks at me making sure I really wanna do this.

I nodded my head yes and he lowered his head down to mine.

"It's gonna hurt okay" he said

I nodded my head and he resumed kissing me. He slowly slid in and it hurt so bad.

I hissed in pain and dug my nailses in his back.

He slid all the way in and I felt my cherry pop. He started rocking his hips back and forth slowly and soon the pain turned into pleasure.

I moaned lowly in his ear and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mmmm go faster" I moaned out in pure ecstasy

He leaned up a little and used his hands as support and started going faster and faster.

I moaned louder and slid my nails down his back.

"Fuck baby you so tight" he hissed in pleasure

I just moaned in response and threw my head back.

He pulled out and turned me over so I could be on all fours.

He slapped my ass and slowly slid inside of me making me moan.

Hr started giving me deep fast long stroked and I was on cloud 9.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up which only made him go deeper.

"What's my name" he whispered in my ear

"Daniel" I moaned

"Wrong" was all he said before he started drilling me

"AHHH MMM FUCK DADDY" I yelled as I started to get this familiar feeling in my stomach

"Mmmm daddy im gonna cum" I moaned

"Throw that shit back then" he said

I started throwing my ass back at an fast pace causing Daniel to groan.

My orgasm soon took over my body and I started shaking from the pleasure that ripped through me.

In a swift motion Daniel was laying flat on his back with me still straddling him.

"Ride" was all he said

I let out a huge breath and started rocking back and forth slowly.

I soon started picking up my pacr bouncing up down on his shaft.

Daniel digged his nails in my waist and came hard into the condom.

This condom must be real thin cause it actually felt like he came in me.

I rolled over out of breath and laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat rapidly.

He pulled the covers over us and rested his hand on my ass.

"Oh Daniel I forgot to tell you something" I said with droopy eyes

"What's that mommas"? He asked

"I love you" I said before I fell asleep

Daniel POV -

As soon as she said that she fell asleep. Now that I think about it I do love her.

From her beautiful smile to her curvaceous body and her great personality.

Shit I might need to wife her one day. I soon drifted of to sleep thinking about the moment we shared.

Next morning

I woke up to see that Lillian isn't next to me anymore and the smell of bacon.

I threw my legs over the bed and stretched.

I pulled on some Calvin Klein boxers and made my way downstairs.

I sneaked up behind her and gave her ass a big slap watching it giggle through the short she was wearing.

She turned around in fright and slapped me in my chest.

"Damn mommas I'm gonna have to start giving you dick all the time of you keep cooking like this" I said while looking at the food

She just chuckled and continued flipping the pancakes.

I heard my trap phone vibrating on the table where I left it last night.

I went to go answer it and shoota voice came through the phone.

"Yo dawg where the fuck you been" he asked in an harsh tone

"I wad with my girl, why?" I asked

"Cause nigga the mutha fuckin trap has been robbed nigga" he said

........................................................................

Hi guys it's Mel and I hope you like this update

I know I've been gone for a while and it's because your bitch done found her a man

Yes you read that right a grown ass man

He's lighy skin with curly hair and some big ole plump lips I like sucking on

And I've just been spending time with him and shit

And Jaz-Nao I know you my bae but he is to fine

You still my bae tho love you 😘

Y'all and he just spoiling me already with gifts and food and shit

And I can honestly say we're gonna be together for a while

Antyways I hope you guys loved this chapter

Please vote comment and share

And have a blessed day

Peace & Mwuah

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 17.5K 78
Chey, is the girl who usually is the topic of all bullying at her high school, dealing with her weight and the difference between her and the other...
217K 5.8K 44
Complete! Please give my book a chance! Thank you to the ones that are reading it and voting for it! Also this is a mature book please know this bef...
26.5K 894 43
Vanessa Allyana Jones is the daughter of one of the largest King Pin of Atlanta Georgia see she hasn't seen her dad in a while since her mom and her...
1.5M 45.5K 36
Growing up Audrey had good life. She had two sides, At home, she was a amazing confident woman but at school she was the shy insecure curvy girl... A...