Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Quick A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Chapter 6

5K 191 94
By thickerthandeath

A/N:
Mmkay, puttin' up the sixth chapter. This one's the longest one so far, hope you enjoy. Oh, and (f/s) is favorite song, just a heads up. :P
---------------------------------------------

You drew in a sharp breath, staring at the figure in the doorway.

The person who walked in was a mystery to you, and to the boy who stood five feet away.

You glanced at the scarred boy, tightening your grip around your knife.

The person in the doorway was masked. His- you guessed it was a guy because of his height and build- mask was mainly a dark crimson red, with black surrounding both of the eyes. The eyes of his mask were small, circular holes that showed his red eyes underneath. The mask had a small bump for a nose, and had a stitched up mouth with no expression. Other than the mask, the guy simply wore black shoes, black pants, and a bright red hoodie.

You looked back at the little girl, who still hid behind you, shaking.

'At least she stopped crying...' You thought as you looked back at the figure.

You, the burnt boy, and the new guy all stared at each other silently for a few moments.

"Glad you could join us. Another one to put to sleep." The only unmasked figure said.

The pale boy lunged at the figure standing in the doorway, who was standing still, shocked.

You turned to the little girl. "Go hide in the study, under the desk. Got it?" You gruffly said, trying to disguise your real voice.

The little girl nodded and ran off silently.

You turned back to the two fighting figures. Your eyes widened underneath your mask, as a certain thought crossed your mind.

'That boy... He saved me 3 years ago...'
You realized this as you watched the pale, scarred boy fight, glued to the ground.

The white boy pulled away from the masked figure suddenly, his eyes focusing on the darkness outside.

Sirens were interrupting the peaceful night. Seems as if one of the neighbors knew something was up.

"See you guys soon." The scarred boy chuckled deeply, and took off running towards the back door.

You looked at the masked guy for a moment, before taking off after the boy. You ran out of the house, following after him as he set off towards the forest.

He hopped the fence, and a moment later, you did the same. Soon enough, you reached the forest. You slowed your run to jog, then to a walk. You looked around, at the trees and branches.

The boy had disappeared. There was no sign of him anywhere. Your shoulders drooped, as you looked around some more, hoping to find a clue as to where the guy may have went.

You scowled and peeled your mask off of your face, as you panted and leaned against a tree.

You slid down, sitting on the ground. You couldn't take your mind off the boy. Not after you remembered what happened 3 years ago...

*start of flashback*

"Bye Austin!" You called out, as you started walking home from school. You usually took the bus, but today, you and Austin stayed after school to set up pranks for the following day. You and Austin always loved to get back at the people who bullied you relentlessly.

You were gonna wait for Austin, but he told you to start walking home, and that he would catch up soon. He had one last thing to do. So naturally, you started walking.

You had your earbuds in your ears, blaring (f/s). You didn't notice the three high school guys coming up behind you.

Just as you took one more step forward, you were shoved down to the ground.

"Look what we have here, guys." The tallest one said, looking down at you with a chilling smirk.

"Pretty cute. It's a shame no one else is around." Another one said.

"Leave me alone." You said, started to stand up. You were pushed back down. A moment later, you felt a strong, tight grip on your arm, and you were being dragged into the closest alley.

"Why would we let such a cute girl go, when we could have so much fun?" The first guy spoke, letting you go.

You stood up. "I said, leave me alone." You spat at them, not knowing what else to do.

The first guy came up to you and slapped your face hard, before grabbing your chin roughly with his hand.

"I suggest you keep quiet, unless you want to end up dead."

His tone was different from a moment prior. Before, it was calmer, almost persuasive, too. Now, it was a cold and demanding. He shoved you down to the ground roughly, and the other two guys approached with smug smirks on their faces.

"Shall we get to it then, Dan?" The third one asked, laughing.

"Of course. Josh, stand guard at the sidewalk. Zach, stay here. You guys will have your turn after, I promise."

The second guy, who must've been Josh, left and stood at the front of the alley. Zach, the third guy, leaned against the brick wall, smirking.

"Don't look at Zach right now, baby, I'm the one on you." Dan spoke coldly, as he forcefully kissed you.

You bit his lip hard.
"Go away! Someone, he-" You were cut off by a large hand covering your mouth.

You cringed as Dan punched your stomach. You struggled against his weight, trying to get away.

"Stop struggling. It won't do you any good." Dan mumbled. He took his hand off your mouth for a moment, looking at Zach.

Zach tossed him a piece of rough cloth. Dan caught the cloth and gagged you tightly, making the cloth dig into the corners of your mouth.

"There we go, babe, now we can get started." Dan chuckled coldly. He leaned down and placed his lips on your neck. He kissed your neck, taking out a pocketknife. He brought the knife up to your shirt, and started to cut through the weak material.

You yelped, trying to knock him off of you. "Stmph!" You tried to yell 'stop' through the gag.

Dan seized your neck in his hand, gripping it roughly. He took your ripped shirt off, pulling his own shirt off.

You started to cry now, thinking no one would help you. Just as you thought Dan was going to get away with what he wanted, you heard a shout from the front of the alley.

"Dan, Zach! Help me, there's a-" Josh was cut off by a gruff chuckle. His shout for help turned into gargling nonsense, as a knife was sliced across his throat, creating a deep cut. Josh fell to the ground, and the white, burnt boy darted into the alley with inhuman speed.

He took down Zach easily, stabbing him several times. He then turned to you and Dan, looking at Dan with cold, dark eyes.

"That's not a nice thing to do, now is it?" The boy asked.

Dan got off of you quickly. "You killed my friends, you fucking freak!" He shouted, running at the boy with his knife.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" The white, scarred boy asked as he sidestepped Dan's attack easily. He slammed Dan into the brick wall, face first.

"I think you need to rest... Go... To... Sleep..."

The boy stabbed Dan's neck from behind, digging the blade in deeply. He pulled it out, letting Dan's limp body drop to the ground.

You were glued to your spot in fear, and awe. You sat up, rubbing your eyes, trying to wipe the tears away.

The boy looked at you, and then your stomach.

You covered your body, glaring with scared eyes.

The boy approached you and kneeled down, taking your arms away from your stomach. He gently brought his hand down, and touched your stomach.

You looked at his hand warily, not that scared anymore. He saved you from being 'used' and 'thrown out'. From being harassed and then left to die.

"W-what are you d-doing?" You asked.

The boy brought his hand away from your stomach. His hand was covered in blood. Your blood.

"You're bleeding." The boy said bluntly, standing up.

"(Y/N)!!! Where are you?" You heard Austin call out.

You looked at the boy, who made his way to the side of the alley. He started climbing up the fire escape, not looking back at you. Just as you thought he was gonna disappear, he stopped for a moment.

You took this chance to speak.

"What's your name?" You asked timidly, watching him.

The boy stayed silent for a few moments. "Jeff." He said, before disappearing.

"Jeff..." You said softly. "Thank you, Jeff."

A minute later, Austin came running into the alley. He picked you up and ran to the nearest hospital.

"(y/n), you're gonna be alright. Hang in there... You're gonna..."

*end of flashback*

You brought your hand up to your face. No tears. You hadn't shed a year for a few years now. You were strong now.

You stood up, looking around one last time for the pale boy, who you now remembered as Jeff.

"Jeff..." You murmured, as you started walking out of the forest.

Unknown to you, you were being watched. Two dark orbs were following your figure as you exited the forest. Those eyes belonged to none other than Jeff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 38 47
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 3 ] ______________________________________________ S N E A K P E A K : "I meant what I said, you ha...
334K 9.9K 55
You fell on your knees as Jeff had the gun on his hand,aiming at your head. "What are you waiting for?!! Shoot me already!" you yelled at h...
34.5K 988 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
29K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...