Valencia

بواسطة Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... المزيد

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 33: Priorities
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r38: The Crown

47 4 0
بواسطة Emna_BH

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_B_H.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 38: The Crown.

They say there is always more than one side of every person you come across in your lifespan; the side everyone knows, even strangers, the side close people are aware of a certain degree of it and the side no one knows, sometimes not even the person themselves.

Nowadays when people hear the word heartbreak they immediately think it's related to a romantic relationship.

Little did they know that heartbreaks aren't based on that; a heart can shatter, split in two or get wounded...

It's different.

I hate what's happening. I just want to go home.

In this massive world, disasters happen daily and pain is caused to everyone.

In this world, girls go missing every day, disappearing into the memories of the living to end up forgotten.

In this life, no one looks at the back-story of these ruined girls. After all, no one cares about that since they're able to judge with no effort.

She believed.

She certainly believed for a while that it'll all end soon whether with her waking up and finding out it was all a nightmare or with her finding a way out.

She kept her gaze up, looking in front of her as the man capturing her was taking her back to his men. Her eyes were not expressing any sort of emotion when in reality she was a volcano waiting to explode.

Their steps were steady, followed by the silence of those inside as they noticed the man coming in with her.

Her eyes fell immediately on the dead body on the floor and she gasped her eyes wide as her face turned pale.

He smirked at her expression and said:" You know Valencia, I adore poetry. My dear mother used to read some for me before I fall asleep."

He didn't wait for her response. He knew she's already biting her tongue to stop herself from crying."

"I love this one. I forgot many old poetries but this was stuck in my mind.

A pale flower thrown on the floor,

A queen has lost her crown,

Life can't be as easy as opening a door,

The queen's face now only shows her frown,

The queen was a flower, who asked for more,

With no crown, she became the talk of the town,

Apparently, the queen was a whore,

Who deserved to finally break down.

You see, it took me ages to understand that the queen lost her crown in one man's house while she was whoring around and we all know it can't be possible that he'll give it back to her with no sacrifices. You already lost your crown too and it'll be such shame to stay crownless, but it's too late for you, you can no longer take it back."

He bent down and passed his finger on the blood on the floor and when he got closer to Valencia and put his finger close to her nose.

He was enjoying the terror she was showing so he whispered in a low menacing voice:" Smell it. Sniff it. Smell this blood because it's now on you since you caused this."

Seeing her paralyzed trying not to gag, he took action and rub it on her face, causing her to take few steps back, trip and fall.

Laughter was all she could hear along with the voices in her mind repeating how idiot she is.

She wanted to go back home, hug her brother and feel safe in his warm arms.

An immense pain got her out of her thoughts as one of the men pressed his cigar against her skin.

She started whining in pain as tears fell on her face, getting mixed with the blood trace.

"Enough playing around." He spoke for the first time." I mean, let's start playing with her already." He laughed with no sense of humour.

***

"They just disappeared. I wonder what happened." Asta looked at her friends but they were both silent.

"Guys I'm talking to you!" she shouted, raising an eyebrow. It's not usual to have them both off.

"Uh what did you say?" Tanya seemed really uncomfortable.

"Did anything happen between you guys? You both are acting weird today."

"NO!" they both yelled at the same time.

Asta glanced at them then chuckled and decided to tease them later.

"I was saying, Declan was nowhere to be seen, same as Valencia. Do you think they're okay?"

Ronnie shrugged. "You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Actually, he was called in as a witness in the court. He was supposed to testify for her to prove her innocence and that she was with him the day of the murder, but instead, he testified against her and that was the only hope she got. So when he did she was officially declared as the murderer of the Arthur guy."

The table went silent.

"What the actual fuck?"

"Do you think she actually did it?"

"I don't know her to answer that." Tanya muttered before adding. "But it's weird, Declan loves her, well he loved her. Would he actually snitch on her? I wouldn't do it to the guy I love even if he was a murderer."

Ronnie started coughing and after he relaxed he smiled and spoke:" Easier said than done."

***

"She's beautiful! I want to mark my property!" And he took her in his arms, cuddling her hair as she was trying her best to get away from him.

A punch, a kick, a slap; that's all she got in return.

"Man look at her! She's pathetic!"

She flinched as his hand was getting closer to her face. He held her face to face him as the other men's voices were loud, laughing, slut-shaming her.

She was confused by the soft look he gave her, but it was interrupted by an immense pain in her left arm.

Her eyes fell slowly as if she was afraid to look.

A cigar was pressed into her skin, lighten, burning.

She could smell a slight smell of her own flesh. A tear sliding in her face, passing through every wrinkle she now got shown, falling when it finally reaches her lips.

"I'm crying." She thought, feeling herself breaking in at last.

"Now, if you disobey any of us, you'll be the new ashtray where we smash our cigars 'till your body becomes all marked."

Valencia just tried her best to absorb pain, but the moment she saw his hand getting closer to her zipper she yelled until she ran out of breathe.

He wasn't fazed by her yells. "You brought it upon yourself." That was what she heard before she got hit and pass out.

"Man! It's better if she's awake, begging for us to stop."

He just glared and him and walked out whispering 'Just get over with it already, we got to get going."

***

I need to accept it; otherwise knowing what happened to my sister won't help anyone. Zack thought as he was listening to Drake explaining to him and telling him all details he knows.

He was listening, but so did his tears as they were falling none stop 'till he gave up wiping them off.

"And that how she got tak-" he got cut off by his ringtone.

He answered immediately as he saw Thomas' name.

Zack watched him as he was nodding with wide eyes and muttering a quick "Okay I'm on my way. Send some security in Valencia's house for now since the baby is here and once I leave it will be only him and Zack... yes, her brother."

He hanged up and looked at Zack with an apologising look.

"I'm really sorry man. There's something urgent. I will be back in like four hours max."

Before Zack could respond Drake was out.

And before Zack could call after him, he heard a gunshot.

***

HI AGAIN<3

We're like 61 views away from 10k guys!! ♥

THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING AROUND SO FAR!

You're all the best!

I GOT A HINT:

Yup that's the hint ._.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

VALENCIA IS GETTING CLOSER TO THE END EVERY CHAPTER♥

What will happen?

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE END? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE END? 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

59 3 24
Nikki Masters...a beautiful and diligent woman. Stuck living out her father's dream. But when tragedy strikes her family, everything is spun into cha...
39.3K 3.4K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...
10.4K 1.2K 64
We were together. I forgot the rest. A car accident got me to suffer from amnesia, leading me to cross the paths of a rockstar. I assume I had never...
White Lies (Book 1) بواسطة Lily W

غموض / الإثارة

10.6M 179K 44
Jesabel is a liar. When her only friend mysteriously disappears, she does what comes naturally. She keeps her truth from the world. Without warning...