My Destiny

By Charming_Niqaabi

#1 in hijaab on 16.03.2019 #54 in spiritual on 30.04.2018 A muslim story A story about a girl who didn't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

3.7K 182 47
By Charming_Niqaabi

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dumplings !!!

How are you all?

Enjoy reading :)

_______________________

Mahra ;

I entered in living room and saw ammi and papa are siting on the sofa sipping their tea and talking about something...I always adore their love.

Ammi has told me about her and papa's love story.

Their love story is so beautiful and romantic.

I went towards them and greet them and they both greet me back with a smile.

"Come honey sit here." Ammi pat the place beside her and I sit there.

"Why you woke up early bete?...you should have take rest." Papa said lovingly to my earing ears.

Thats father love.

"Early?...she doesn't sleep after fajr salah and morever on first day she had came down before maids then Farhana make her understand thats why she start coming at this time." Ammi explain papa and I smile sheepisly.

Yes on first day I had come down at 6:45 am and mowadays I came down at 7:30 am.

All thanks to bhabhi.

"As salamu alaikum." My trance broke by bhabhi's voice and I looked at her who is coming with a half sleepy Hiba in her arms and greet her back.

I take droopy Hiba from her and she snuggle in my chest.

I feel strange whenever she snuggle in me.

I had never experience these things.

Till my life other than ummi none had hugged me and on my engagement ammi and all my sister in laws had hugged me.

And whenever I take Hiba in my arms she always snuggle in me...giving me foreign feelings.

How it will feel to hold my own baby close to my heart?

"But Mahra , Your baby?,.when it will come?" My mind poke and I stiff.

Why I forget that he can't love me.

Why?

Bcoz he already love someone?

I just do--

My trance broke by papa's voice.

"Arey bete Meri doll ko q uthaya itne jaldi?" Papa asked bhabhi looking at Hiba who is in my lap and face hidden in my dupatta in my chest.

"Maine nai uthaya usey papa vo khud uth gayi." Farhana bhabhi said as she filled her cup with tea.

"Thik hai...faeez kaha hai, uth gaya?" Ammi asked her and she nodded in yes.

"Ji....vo washroom me chale gaye aur Hiba so nahi rahi thi tou mai usey neeche hi le aayi." Bhabhi told ammi while sipping tea.

Now Hiba purred in my neck giving an idea of her bored state.

I kissed her cheeks and she looked up with half sleepy eyes and kissed my chin and I peck her nose and she give me her toothy smile along with adoring her beautiful chubby cheeks with cute dimples.

"Accha kiya...Mahra Zohaib uth gaya?" Ammi asked me breaking my and Hiba's moment.

Now what will I tell her?

When I came he was sleeping, don't know he has awake or not.

"Ammi vo---"my sentence remains incomplete as he cuts me off.

"Good morning peoples." He said coming down the stairs in his casuals.

"Good morning young man." Papa replied him as he sat beside bhabhi and infront of me.

And I sighed under my breathe as he didn't wear the clothes which I had took out from his wardrobe.

Well he never wear them from past 4 days.

"Hiba, chachu ki jaan come to me." He said while forwarding his arms towards me and I separate myself from Hiba but she jerked my hand and snuggle more in me and all giggled.

"Chachu se zyada ab Chachi aziz (dearest) hogayi hai Hiba ko." Bhabhi said and all chuckled and she purred in my crook of neck.

"Ok then from now on no chocolates for Hiba." He said acted offended and start sipping the tea which bhabhi gave him.

As soon as he said Hiba wriggle in my arms and put her bare feets on floor and ran towards him and he pick her up and throw her in the air and nuzzled his face in her tummy and she laugh and he too laugh and seeing them everyone also laughed.

His smile is so beautiful.

But maine inhe kabhi smile karte nahi dekha.

Yaa why will he smile at me?

I have never seen him like this in past 4 days.

Soon Soha and bhai jaan joined us and we all eat our breakfast and then all men sat in lawn with Hiba as today none are going to work bcoz there is a walima in evening and at afternoon Mamma told me to go to parlour after lunch but I don't want to go there bcoz I have never went to parlour.

Obio I don't like the thousand layers of make up.

"Vo ammi kya mai umm mai ghar par hi ready ho jao?...I don't like parlours." I told ammi and she looked amused.

"But habibti its your day....you should look like queen." Ammi said and my face fell down.

Queen?

Who's queen?

"Mama its ok ....if she don't want to go then let it be...I will make her ready...ok Mahra?" Bhabhi said seeing my face and my face light up like a bulb and I nodded happily and They chuckle and Bhabhi side hug me.

_____________________

I came in room for getting ready when I saw him taking his clothes out from wardrobe and turned around and he look at me and I looked down clutching my dupatta in my fist and he start taking steps towards me and I bit my lower lip and looked away and from corner of my eyes I saw him shaking his head and went out of the room.

Ya Allah ye har kisi par sar q hilate hai?

Chucking all this I move toward my phone which is placed on dressing table and I saw there is lot of messages but I chucked them and checked for ummi's call but there is none so I put my phone in my clutch and lock the bedroom door and went in washroom for a needed shower.

After shower I wiped my body and slip into the Gown which ammi has select....its really beautiful gown but one thing I don't like about it was it is backless.

But its ammi's choice thats why I didn't said anything.

Nonethless I set the gown in all places and draw my hands back to tie the knots on my back waist.

Allah my hands is not reaching there.

I tried and tried but its not happening....sighing I try again but again it doesn't happen and I was about to try one more time but there is knock on door and I look at the clock and saw am trying from past 30 minutes.

Ya Allah.

I think its bhabhi bcoz she is gonna make me ready so I hurriedly take my dupatta and cover myself like spreading it on my shoulder and fisting it near the chest and open the door by hiding behind the door and came infront of mirror.

"Bhabhi come in na and plz help me with this knots...my hands are not reaching there." I told bhabhi but she is not moving.

"Tch bhabhi do it na...plz we are getting late." I told bhabhi and sense she is closing the door and coming towards me while am still trying.

I can feel Bhabhi is behind me so I remove my hands and told her "Bhabhi plz tie this knots." And she touched my back and I shiver and I realized its not Bhabhi's hands.

With a jerk I look up and froze on my place bcoz its zohaib.

___________________________

Zohaib ;

I woke up by tingling of bangles and open my eyes to see she is wearing bangles in her hand and filled her eyes with kohl and set her already set dupatta on her head and look at me and I immediately close my eyes and I hear her sniff and after that the sound of opening and closing the door and I open my eyes and looked around to find room empty and I sat up and sigh and went to washroom which is filled by her Rose shampoo fragrance.

I inhale and took a shower and came outside and saw my clothes as usual sitting on couch from day 1 but i didn't wore them....I don't know why , my heart always said to wore them but as usual my mind is bastard always win in the battle...after getting ready I move downstairs , I am descending the stairs when I see Hiba is clingibg to her burying her face deep in her chest and both are kissing each other and ammi asked her about me, she looked here and there and start to speak but I cut her and replied and I went towards them and bhabhi give me my tea and I called Hiba and she loosened her arm around hiba but she didn't came to me then I hit the trump card in the name of chocolates and expected she ran towards me.

Then the day spent and I came in room for taking my clothes as I will get ready in guest room bcoz she is getting ready here....I opened my closet to take clothes but I here the ping of cell phone so I checked mine but there is none and it start pinging then I looked around and saw Her mobile is on dressing table and it is buzzing I choose to ignore but it is buzzing continuosly irritating me so i pick up the phone and saw Soha is sending messages sorry actually their pics which they had take last night...I was about to put the phone back but one pic caught my sight and I open it and saw she is looking so cute, so innocent, so beatiful and this pic is taken in car.

Again the notification start coming and put her phone back and shake my head at my sister's madness and took out my clothes and turned and saw she is standing near the door which indicates she just entered and I remember the pictures and shake my head at her and went out of the room.

I took a shower and decked myself in my suit and after setting my hair with gel, I looked for my watch and I remember I didn't take it...I muttered shit and went to my room and knock the door and within few seconds the door is open and I peep in and saw she is standing near the mirror sideways and a Grey dupatta is around her shoulder and she called me bhabhi as she thinks bhabhi has come, I was about to go but she needs help with her dress and I looked for bhabhi but she was not there and she is continuosly calling for her so I went and close the door and what I saw make me froze...

For the first time I saw her back which is shivering bcoz of cold breeze...I went towards her and touch her back and a shiver ran down my spine and i looked at her who is shivering and she is looking at mirror with a shock.

Girl what are you doing to me?

I caressed her back and she close her eyes and looked down and I reach for her knots which are resting on her back waist and its zigzag so I have to pulled each knot so I tied the firsr knot and pulled it down for tieng others and for the second knot don't know what happen to me that I pulled it with a little force engaged in her fragrance and she step back with a jerk and the third knot I pulled with a more force and she totally stick with my chest and she shut her eyes with a force and I also closed my eyes as her bare back is sending goosebumps to my cover chest.

I sneaked my arms to her waist , caging her in my arms and I leaned down to her ear and for the first time I saw a mole behind her left ear and its so attractive that I latched my mouth there on mole and suck it and she shiver in my arms like she is melting and I turned her around and trust me I never watch a beauty like her and as I turned her around her hairs fell on her back and my hands touh her hair and for the first time I touch her hairs along with I for thefirst time saw her hairs and its very long and its so smooth and silky.

I caressed her hairs while boring my eyes in her and she blink her eyes for a moment and her long lashes kiss her cheeks and I leaned towards her pink lucious lips and I can feel her breathe on my face and I leaned more down and our nose brush....our lips is just inches apart when she open her mouth and her musky breath hit my nostrill and I loose my control and was about to claim her lips but her 3 words break my trance and I open my eyes to look at her teary eyes which were filled with love seconds ago and her words brought her own tears back the words were,

"BUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

and I remember Asim's words " when you will take a step towards her na she will take her step back."

I am a jerk mahnn.
________________________________

Mahra ;

He is leaning towards my lips more and more and I start melting in his arms and he tightened his hold on me and this hold reminds me of my first night and with a jerk I open my eyes and looked at him who is standing with close eyes and caging me in his arms and I remember his words,

"I love someone else."

"I don't accept you as my wife."

"You will never get the rights of being my wife."

"I was forced in this marriage."

"You are homerecker bcoz of you I didn't get my love."

Tears formed in my eyes as i can't let this happen...I part my dry lips and mumble on his lips which are 1 inch apart from my lips "but your GIRLFRIEND. " and he open his eyes with a jerk and looked at me and loosened his hold on me and I took my step back and I wipe my tears and before one can say something the door knock and I wipe my tears with my dupatta and he sighed and ruffle his hairs and went to open the door.

Bhabhi came in and he went out taking his watch and bhabhi compliment me and start doing my minimal make up as she already knows that I like simple then she makes me wear my jewellery and wrap a red hijaab around me beautifully and she even make me wear the hijaab jewellery and lastly I wore the white beautiful heels and I was ready.

(Hijaab style & hijaab jewellery)

I am ready?

But for what?

My walima ri8?

But why this walima bcoz there is nothing between me and my husband to celebrate.

Bhabhi make me get up and I pinned the heels to floor bcoz I srsly feel uncomfortable with this heavy gown and this heels.

Never I have wore the heels.

Allah how will I walk?

Chucking all this I hold bhabhi's hand and she gladly hold me and make me walk outside.

How I wish that my husband will be here in bhabhi's place .

Huh thats not gonna happen.

But what happen minutes ago?

He was about to kiss me?

Noooo

Ya Allah rahem.

But I know my destiny is cruel.

____________________________

Me and Bhabhi came downstairs and saw everyone is gazing at me like am looking alien.

Am I looking bad?

Ammi came to me as soon as I came downstairs and kiss my cheek and said "Ma sha Allah my daughter is looking very beautiful." And I blushed and ammi kissed Bhabhi's forhead bcoz bhabhi is looking pretty in her black gown.

Soon everyone compliments me and Bhabhi take my hand and lead me outside and Soon everyone start getting in car but Bhabhi held my hand and start walking towards the car where he ia standing and sending me goosebumps by his gaze.

Bhabhi took his hand and palced my hand in his and I looked at her and she winked at me and went in car in which Bhai and soha is sitting and I took my hand back as soon as there car goes out of sight and the driver open the door for me and with difficulty in handling my gown along with walking in these heels I somehow sit in car and from corner of my eyes I saw he is shaking head at me and soon he sit beside me and the driver start the car.

_____________________

Many guest came and congratulate us along with giving gifts and soon Soha came and took alot of pictures of me with her and she also took my and his pic.

Soon many guests came and start their greeting session and I am feeling jitters in my body bcoz of his proximity.

Am feeling damn uncomfortable,

Bcoz of his proximity.

Bcoz of this backless gown though my back is cover by hijaab...but still..huh.

Bcoz of these high heels.

Bcoz of stares...actually unwanted attention.

Bcoz am without my abaya infront of so many people.

If I had known about these royal party then I would like to come in my abaya.

And then many eyes are boring hole in me with their stares.

YA ALLAH.

My trance broke by soha who came with her friends to introduce me and she clicked so many group selfies with me and her group.

This girl am telling you.

Agar selfies nikalne ke bhi paise milte tou ye ab tak billionaire ban chuki hoti.

Stupid Mahra, she is almost a billionaire.

Soon ammi and papa came on stage and with lot of people behind them and Papa start introducing me with them while I keep looking down bcoz of his son's proximity and posture and he keep saying names but one name took my attention and I looked up to find the person I never ever want to see in my life.

My destiny can't be cruel than this.

But I know my destiny is very cruel.

_____________________

Ohoooo so hows the chappy?

Do tell me about the little moment.

Zohaib is jerk, isn't he?

And my poor Mahra, am feeling sad for her.

So who is the person?..whom mahra don't want to see in her life time?

Cliff hanger yaa?....I love to hang u people on cliff hanger. *evil laugh*

So chalo I gave u update now u guys do ur work of votes and cmmnts.

Bbie.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies!!!

Love,
Niqaabi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 67K 33
He once abandoned her to her bullies, but now he has redemption on his mind. Little does he know that this woman has other plans and that life would...
30.4K 1.3K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...
48.3K 1.8K 50
Arranged Marriage. It's what most Muslims go though, and Afghans are no exception. For Afghan's there is no such thing as 'love marriage'. Well, at...
774K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...