bitter lies » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

[ SEQUEL TO BITTERSWEET ] oh sehun broke all the promises they made, little did zhang yixing know sehun cheat... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
q&a i guess
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

twenty seven

375 25 11
By xingge

sehun;

"sehun, let's go to the park!" yixing said excitedly.

"park? you mean park chanyeol's house?" i asked, dumbfounded.

"no, i mean like an actual park...where you can just sit down on the grass and talk and have a picnic together..." yixing said. "you know?" he smiled.

"you're acting kinda weird lately." i scrunched my brows. "why do you want to spend time with me so much?"

"j-just...get ready please?" he hesitated.

"fine." i said and went upstairs to my room, dressing up casually. without noticing, yixing was actually following me behind my back and went inside my room with me. i was confused for a second but he stared back at me.

"what?" yixing asked shyly.

"y-your room...is next to my room..." i scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"oh..." yixing said awkwardly. "i have my things more in your room."

"so my room is basically your room too from now on. you don't even sleep at the guest room anymore." i chuckled. "every night, you keep whining 'sehun~' and made up reasons of why you couldn't sleep in your room and ended up sleeping with me anyways." i teased.

"stop it." yixing blushed.

"admit it, yixing."

"no! i don't do that."

"yeah, right." i leaned against the wall, smirking.

"okay fine! i do that..." yixing admitted, his cheeks a tint of red.

"it's good that you admitted." i smirked and took off my clothes right infront of his eyes, picking a shirt and skinny jeans from my closet. i asked yixing to choose my shirt but he seemed to not hear me. "earth to zhang yixing, oh sehun is talking to you here." i snapped my fingers.

"w-what..." yixing gulped when he saw my bicep flexed.

"someone's enjoying the view." i teased. "i said which shirt should i wear?"

"your shirts are all the same but different colors!" yixing avoided eye contact. "i don't know...don't ask me." he playfully rolled his eyes.

"i was just asking, babe. stop rolling your eyes at me, they must be tired." i said. "why don't we match our outfits?"

"m-match?" yixing widened his eyes.

"yeah, let's try it." i smiled. yixing didn't respond back but he wasn't denying either.

after i got dressed, and it was yixing's turn to change his clothes. he was busy playing with his new phone when i got dressed and didn't pay attention to me, except he kept glancing at me secretly.

yixing awkwardly chose his clothes that looked even with mine and splayed it on my bed one by one. he was about to take off his shirt but then stopped when i stared at him. "look away!" he said.

"why would you want to change in my room, anyways?" i laughed and kept staring at him.

"im not gonna change then..." he covered his face with his hands shyly.

"stop acting like we're not used to it." i headed over to him and helped him get ready. i grabbed his new shirt and told him to take off his shirt.

"but you're looking at me, i won't do it unless you look away..." yixing blushed.

"can't i just enjoy the view like you did?" i said and he smacked my arm. "okay, okay i'll look away." i chuckled.

we wore white shirts and black bomber jackets, with some blue jeans. our masks, however, his was white and mine was black. we wore the same colored sneakers but not exactly the same type. we pretty much matched with each other.

-

yixing was busy packing instant foods inside a bag for the picnic. he brought a small notebook too, i don't really know for what but it was pretty full of handwriting when he quickly flipped through it.

"what's that book for?" i asked.

"just...a diary." yixing said.

"for what?"

"personal things." yixing hesitated. i just nodded and didn't bother to ask further questions.

when we arrived at the park, there were quite a few people out due to the perfect weather. we both sat on the grass with out legs crossed as we enjoyed the beautiful scenery.

i laid down the grass with my arms crossed behind my head. yixing was writing something without stopping, even when i tried to peek at it, he moved his back towards me cautiously. what's so important with that book?

"is this a date?" i asked.

"what? no..." yixing chuckled.

"then why are we here?"

"you ask alot of questions, sehun..." yixing stared at me. "why don't we just enjoy it?" he closed his book and laid down beside me. we both stared at the clouds and i heard yixing sigh. he was definitely feeling uneasy.

"what's the matter, hm?" i stared back at him, locking our eyes together without feeling any awkwardness.

"i don't know how to make this interesting..." he muttered.

"even if you're not saying anything, i would still enjoy this trip." i said to comfort him.

"you know, i don't have a lot to talk about. i don't want to make this trip awkward." yixing mumbled.

"is that so?" i smirked. "im sure you have a lot to talk about...you just don't want to tell me."

"maybe..." yixing sighed.

i sat up and put my hand on his thigh. our eyes were still locking with each other. it was like he was telling me something with his eyes. "tell me, i'll always listen to you."

"i don't have interesting stories."

"then tell me about jackson. tell me everything. there must be something." i said although i didn't really wanna hear it.

"jackson? he's a nice guy." yixing smiled and i scoffed. "he accompanied me whenever i feel lonely."

"is he the one you cuddle there?"

"no...we tried but i must've did something wrong that he hated."

"you tried?" i looked at him, glaring. he just looked away. "do you have feelings for him?"

"what if i do? what would you do?" yixing said.

"i-i don't care." i glared.

"no, i don't." he said. "i never fell for him."

"why? he's basically inlove with you." i clenched my jaw.

"i don't know..." yixing lied although he stole glances at me. "he treats me well and i appreciate that."

"okay." i scoffed. "i don't want to know that."

"you told me to tell you about him, so i did." yixing chuckled. "what about you?"

"i went crazy then i got into a car accident." i said. "a lot of bad things happen to me all the time."

yixing looked at me pitifully and we started a normal conversation after that. we laughed most of the time, almost crying. it was such a relief to me that he was laughing like an angel infront of me without feeling uncomfortable. i like this.

we started eating like how normal picnic usually goes. i fed yixing the sausage i bought for him from the food stall. he opened his mouth and gladly ate it happily. yixing shared his food with me so he kind of fed me well using his chopsticks which i didn't mind at all.

"you see those rental bicycles?" i pointed at the front, near the river. "do you want to race?" i asked.

yixing nodded excitedly and clinged on my arm when i walked faster than him. he was a bit late than me so he wanted to be on the same pace as me.

we paid and got onto the bicycles, we got to play it for one hour so we toured around the park together without wasting any time. i challenged for a race match so we really did it and in the end, yixing won. i was about to actually win but i purposely slowed down and let yixing win instead.

"i win!" yixing cheered. i just like to see those deep dimples whenever he smiles.

"yeah, yeah you win." i chuckled.

"what's my gift?" yixing smirked.

"aren't i enough?" i smirked. yixing playfully slapped my arm and hid a smile. "what do you want? i'll grant your wishes."

we rode the bicycles together on a normal pace since we still have so much time. "i want- hmm, i want to ride a boat down the river."

we went to the river back and went on a boat. i didn't expect it to be fast that it splattered water to our faces everywhere. yixing was covering his face with his hands but still kept a smile. meanwhile, my hair was pretty much wet but i enjoyed the ride.

"oh my god." yixing sighed once we get off. "that was fun!"

"my hair is wet!" i groaned.

"i'll dry it for you." yixing giggled and told me to bend down a bit so he could wipe my hair with his shirt. "done."

yixing was acting more comfortable with me and i couldn't help but be comfortable with him too. he also didn't realize that he wrapped his arm around mine when we were walking along.

"we spend our time here for too long..." yixing giggled as we were watching the beautiful sunset.

"im a good partner to be with, right?" i saw him nodding slightly but didn't really wanna make it obvious. "we should go out together more often."

yixing just hummed and watched the sunset go down. the sunset was beautiful, yes but yixing is more beautiful and pleasing to my eyes. i found myself staring at him dreamily like i always did before. i love the way the curves of his mouth went up as his dimples form deeply when he caught me staring at him. "what?"

"i have something to tell you..." i trailed off.

"what is it, sehun?" he tightened his grip on my arm.

"maybe later." i said.

"oh, come on." yixing chuckled. i silently grabbed his hand and intertwined mine with his. he was staring at me surprisingly but i just smiled.

"are you happy today with me?" i asked, as i watched the sunset.

"yes." yixing said without hesitating.

"can't we be like this again?" i looked at our linked hands.

"w-what do you mean?" yixing hesitated. i lifted his chin up and raised my eyebrow. he jokingly raised up his brow too in return, which was undeniably adorable. i laughed a little and leaned in closer until our breaths could be felt. "don't tease me again, oh sehun." yixing mumbled.

"im not teasing you, baby." i muttered and stared down at his lips. i trailed my hand on his jawline and brought him closer to me until our lips touch. the adrenaline rushing, and the butterflies in the hollow pit of our stomach...it was a feeling i've been wanting for so long. to my surprise, yixing wasn't responding back to the kiss at first but he kissed me back with deep feelings.

"can't we start all over again?" i asked.

yixing gazed at me and rested his head on my chest, hearing my heartbeat go fast. he wrapped his arms around my neck as i wrapped my hands around his waist.

"i need an answer, yixing..." i muttered.

"yes."

my heart felt like it was exploding.

"i love you." i rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"i love you too." yixing said. "don't you ever...ever leave me." his voice wavered. little did i know, yixing was actually crying but i didn't get to see his face.

"i won't, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.6K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
13.3K 669 17
2 years ; 24 months ; 730 days ; 17 520 Hours ; 63 072 000 seconds. Divorce or Fall in Love? Sehun just dating with his assistant, Luhan but a week a...
49.4K 3.3K 60
in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the best at everything compared to yixing...
13.2K 857 21
//STRONG LANGUAGE AND DETAILED INTIMATE STUFF O K Sehun finds pleasure in torturing and killing other people, but his smart mind does that he never h...