𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πŠπ„π‹π“π„π‘...

By nowheremans

"Do, don't you want me to love you I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you!" [THE BEATLES] Β©nowheremans More

EPIGRAPH
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

HELTER SKELTER

3.4K 69 36
By nowheremans

" Do, don't you want me to love you
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you "

A GROUP OF LIVERPUDLIANS BEFRIEND A DROLL, DRY-HUMORED, ENERGETIC GIRL AND HER SARCASTIC, PESSIMISTIC, LAID BACK ROOM MATE. HOWEVER, INSTEAD OF MEETING LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, ONE OF THE LIVERPUDLIANS REMEMBERS THE GIRL FLASHING HER TITS AT HIS BEGINNING-OF-THE-YEAR PARTY.

STELLA CLIFF : iris law

THE LOUD BRIT

DIANA SIMMONS : hermoine corfield

THE WITTY AMERICAN

PAUL MCCARTNEY : himself

THE DRAMATIC DEADPAN

JOHN LENNON : himself

THE QUIRKY NARCISSIST

GEORGE HARRISON : himself

THE CONCERNED/DISSAPOINTED FRIEND

RINGO STARR : himself

THE WEIRD SWEETHEART

QUARRYMEN/SILVER BEETLES : themselves
SYRUS CLIFF : timothée chalamet
NIKKY CLIFF : ione skye

PLAYLIST

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN THE BEATLES OR ANY OF THEIR SONGS/ QUOTES. I DO OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS AND PLOTLINES.
THIS WILL BE BASED IN REAL LIFE AND FOLLOW THEIR PATH TO STARDOM, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET EVENTS CORRECT BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT SOURCES.

Wow I'm excited for this, I hope you guys will like it. I have big plans, and if anyone wants to help me out with some British slang that will be greatly appreciated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...