What Happened? (Book 2) » Lee...

By Winenct15

You broke my heart again and again. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Not an update
11
13
14

15

200 11 2
By Winenct15

Jangjun's POV

I opened my eyes seeing a blank white room.

And I finally realized that I'm in the hospital.

I saw Jibeom.

"What happened? " I said.

"Oh I guess you don't remember anything. You suffered from a heart failure and you need to get a heart transplant because of the accident. "

"Oh I see. Did Somi even visit me? "

"Who do you think gave you the heart? "

This is not true.

It can't be.....

"Somi is the one who gave you the heart because she said there's no point living here on Earth besides she have a brain cancer. " Jibeom said while tears are falling into his eyes.

"Also she wants to gave you this letter."

Dear Jangjun,

I hope after this surgery you will be alright. I can't take to see that you're not moving and just lying in this room.

Don't be guilty that I suffered my own heart just for you. This is how I love you Jangjun. I hope you realize that from the start.

But thank you for all the happy memories you gave to me while I'm still living. Thank you for still loving me although I did a lot of mistakes. I'm sorry for everything Jangjun. I hope you live your life to the fullest. Find a girl who can love you as much as I did. I love you Jangjun and that will never change.

                                     -Somi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...