I'm Sorry ~ A Mileven Story

By milevendepression

THIS BOOK IS REALLY BAD, BUT IT GETS BETTER IN THE SECOND ONE SO I SUGGEST READING THIS....... El comes back... More

The Upside Down
First Day of School
First Day of School (cont.)
The Note
The Meet
The Tears
The Explanation
The Fight
The Smiles
The Questions
The Hangout
The Truth
The Answer
The Hopefulness
The Runaway
The Runaway Pt. 2
The Dream
The Accident
The Accident (Pt. 2)
Writers Block
The Welcome Home
The Changing
The Last Goodbye
SEQUEL

The Hope

1.2K 33 15
By milevendepression

El's pov:

I haven't been feeling all that great since Mike's accident, he's been fading and fading from my thoughts, I can't seem to feel him as much anymore, but I still have hope. I want to hug and kiss Mike again so badly, I want him home, I need him home.

After school I went to the hospital, again, I sat there and just held his hand, he squeezed my hand, so lightly I could hardly feel it but I did. "Hopper!?!" I screamed, he came barreling into the room, "what's the matter?" "H-his hand twitched!" I said happily, "that's great I'll go get a doc-" before Hopper could finish the sentence, Mike started to flatline.

The doctors came rushing in, and Hopper took me into his arms, I started bawling, I couldn't look at him. Mike was dying and there was nothing I could do about it, he flatline for 2 minutes, the doctors said that he was dead, but I knew he wasn't I could still feel him. I walked up to his body, "come one Mike, I can to this without you," I kissed him on the forehead, "I need you, I can't do this without you."

Just like that his heart started beating again, Hopper called for the doctors, before they could get there Mike shot up like a rocket. "E-El?" He asked, "Ya, it's me Mike," we sat there crying until the doctors came in. The doctors were shocked, they stood in the doorway, I wasn't looking at them though I was taking in as much of Mike as I could.

Mike's pov:

I was stuck somewhere I think I was in a coma, before I flatlined I had tried to squeeze El's hand to let her know I was still there, I had tried to do it everyday while El was there, the last thing I heard was El's child-like screech, then I heard nothing.

While I was flatlining my whole life flashed before my eyes, me and El were still happily together with 2 kids, I hadn't seen much else because I had heard El's voice and went closer to it, next thing I knew I saw El's beautiful face staring back at me.

A/N
I'm sorry, I know how long it's been you don't have to remind me. I think in going to end this book soon so be prepared, I may or may not have been foreshadowing for the next book in Mike's pov, ok I'm going to update my other book, (if you don't know it's called 'Meant to Be ~ Mileven') ok I'm done...Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 150 28
See what Mike and El are up to after season 3!! Just trying something new sorry if u don't like it Edit: This was my first story and looking back 6...
44.5K 1.7K 22
[book 1 in the locked away series] in which el returns and begins her new life in hawkins with her best friends.
568 10 7
This is my first love story hope you guys enjoy let me know if you want a part two to this story Mike is confused at the moment he loves his best fri...
741 27 27
El had moved away with the Byers. Mike and El could not take long distance relationship they had broke up. Mike was dating Stacy for 2 years when El...