Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Charge!!

4K 146 32
By lovethebreeze

This plan is idiotic. It might work, but it's completely stupid. When I see that fucking Pilgrim, I'm going to grab her by her hair and yank her head off. Maybe stab her in the eyes. I quietly grabbed the beam before I swung and landed on the other. I looked up to see Kendra. She gave me a little nod before looking back at the ground. Why Rip chose this place is beyond me, but it's good if you want to hide in the shadows.

"What is this place?" Jax asked.

"Neutral ground," Rip said as they walked further in this abandoned building. "It's a defunct Time Masters outpost."

"I thought we were supposed to be picking up your younger self."

"He's being brought to us, actually."

Then Rip's mother came into the building with the younger boy from the Refuge. Stein and Jax looked a bit surprised. I don't understand why, they look alike.

"That little boy was at the Refuge," Stein pointed out. "He's you."

Rip nodded. "Yes, good thing you're not like Morgan or else you could have caught our scent." Kendra snapped their gaze at me. I didn't acknowledge her while I looked at the guys. "You got my message?"

"I don't approve of what you're planning," his mother lightly scolded. She looked at little Rip. "Not that it ever stopped you before. Your younger selves are all still safe and sound."

"Thank you," Jax said.

She looked at Mick. "You're a naughty one. Had to pull you to a different room before the wolf could kill you."

Mick smirked. "Sounds like Claws all right."

I caught a little ash stench. I looked towards the entrance to see the Pilgrim strutting her way in. That's right strutting. I felt myself shift. My claws extended as they wrapped around the metal beam.

Rip looked towards his mother. "I think it's probably about time that you left."

"Give her hell," she said. She fist bumped little Rip before leaving. I hope we see her again.

"Where's my dad?" Jax asked.

"On board my ship, along with the rest," the Pilgrim responded, hand behind her back. Gee, I wonder what's behind there? I hope it's chocolate, note sarcasm. "All in perfect condition...as long as your captain honors his end of our bargain."

"You'd murder a child?" Stein asked shockingly. Oh, please. People who are that mad would murder anyone. Just ask Kate.

"I'd murder as many children as is necessary to accomplish my mission."

"Do you know what this will do to the timeline, killing a Time Master?"

"In case you've forgotten, I am sanctioned by the Time Masters to do what my former colleague Chronos here failed to do," she glared at Mick. Yes, kill all of us. Yada, yada, yada. Enough talk, it's time to kick ass.

"Enough of that," Rip interrupted. Yes, finally. "Let's get down to business."

The Pilgrim looked around the building. "Where's the rest of your group?"

"They're around." More like she's surrounded, but who cares.

"I'll be taking the boy."

"Before you do that, we don't believe for a second their loved ones are on your ship," Mick said.

"A show of good faith, then. A prisoner exchange. Send the boy, and I'll send the father." She looked around the building. "And I want the wolf, too." She pulled out a remote. "Once I have them in my possession, then I'll release the rest."

"That's not part of our deal," Rip said.

"I've been given strict orders from the Time Masters to kill her. Team or no team, she needs to die."

"You're not taking Claws," Mick said.

She glared at him. "You know why she has to die. Her kind is the reason why the population was almost extinct."

Rip stepped up. "You're not getting Morgan."

She glared at Rip before pressing the button. Jax's father showed up. He looked confused as he saw us standing in front of him.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

The Pilgrim pushed him forward. "You don't need to understand.Only walk."

Rip nodded before grabbing his younger self. "You are gonna be absolutely fine. I promise."

He motioned himself forward. Little Rip started walking towards the Pilgrim while Jax's dad walked towards us.

"How long do we have to wait?" I whispered to Kendra.

"We have to wait for the signal," she responded.

"I'm in position," Ray said through the communicator.

Little Rip looked at the Pilgrim with an innocent gaze. "You wanted to see me? Have I done something wrong, miss?"

"Not yet," she sneered. She held up the button and pressed it again. My eyes widen when I see a familiar figure on his knees, bound. Derek. I felt myself growl. I want to attack her already, but Kendra grabbed my wrist. Derek had blood dripping down his face. The Pilgrim took out her gun and pointed to towards his head. "I told you, I want the wolf. If I have to kill her brother to get her down here, so be it."

"What did you -" Stein started.

"Wasn't that difficult. Set a trap that only a naive wolf can fall for." She kicked Derek forward. "Guy actually put up a fight. Had to stabilize him for the time being, with this." She held up a small syringe. "It's amazing what Kanima venom can do. Could make the most powerful being into a useless...creature."

"I've still got some teeth," Derek growled. "Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Yeah, bitch. Whoa, major deja vu.

She put the syringe away before pulling out a gun. "I'm going to count to three. If the wolf isn't here, I'm killing her brother. One." She cocked the gun. I was about to jump down, but Kendra pulled me back. "Two."

"Now!" Ray yelled.

He grew and flew off Little Rip's jacket. He was about to blast her, but the Pilgrim moved her hand forward and froze Ray's attack.

"Fool me one," she mocked.

Then Sara and Snart ran from their hiding place. The Pilgrim fired her gun at Sara, but she rolled out of the way to avoid getting hit. Snart and Mick took our their guns and tried to blast her. But she wrapped her arms around herself to stop the heat/freeze rays from hitting her. Then she pushed the force from the guns back at them. It created this small explosion that caused the criminals to fall back. Jax/Stein merged and flew towards her. Pilgrim raised her other hand to slow them down.

"Now!" Rip yelled at me and Kendra.

We both jumped down from the beams. My claws were extended as I roared at her. Kendra held her fist up high. The Pilgrim raised both hands to freeze the whole team. Kendra and I falling slowly above her. Mick, Snart, and Ray pointing their guns. Firestorm blasting at her. Sara about to use her pole staffs. Finally, Ray using his laser. The moment she let's all of us go, one of us is going to attack her. Hopefully me.

"I was willing to proceed in good faith," The Pilgrim said. "Now you'll watch those closest to you die."

Then she let out a little gasp. She looked down when little Rip pulled his small dagger from her stomach. "Thought you could snuff me out? You don't know me at all, miss."

She let out another gasp. She looked behind her as Derek glared. "Or me."

Derek retreated his claws and grabbed baby Rip before running out of the way. Once she released us, I swiped her chest. Kendra picked me up and flew us out to avoid being blasted. The combine shots on her were powerful enough to disintegrate her. We heard her scream until there was nothing left but a pile of ashes.

I felt myself shift back. I looked around the room until my eye found Derek. His found mine, too. I quickly ran over. Derek opened his arms and held me tight.

"You ok?" I asked

He nodded. "Yeah. The kid stabbed me with something. Felt my legs move a few seconds later."

I pulled away. "I'm just glad you're ok."

"Come on, you know we're hard to kill."

"I know. Peter rammed his hand through your chest."

"And don't forget Jackson slashed your throat."

I nodded before hugging him again. Good times. Good times.

》》》》

I crossed my arms. "So, that's all you remember?" I asked Derek.

He nodded. "Yeah. I just remember being chained up in Mexico and suddenly I'm here." He got up from my bed. We walked out of my room and towards the main deck. "This is what you and your pack do?"

I shook my head. "We're not a pack. We're a team."

"Right, just like how Scott has his little friends."

"I can't believe Scott's an alpha."

"You've missed so much these past few months."

I stopped in front of him. "Have I really been gone that long?"

"Yeah, but I understand why. These things take time. I haven't even met this Savage guy, but he sounds like a he's a hard to kill."

"Well, he is. Kendra has to be the one to kill him. Which is hard because every time we're close to him, he takes another leap forward."

Derek nodded before we started walking again. "He is immortal. But that doesn't mean he can't be killed. Remember, if you can't beat the odds change the game." Derek furrowed his eyebrows before looking back. I followed his gaze to see him looking at Snart, who was already looking over here. "That's the guy."

"What guy?"

Derek raised his eyebrow at me. "Are we really doing this? I can hear his heartbeat from here. And he's looking at you like if you need saving."

"Snart doesn't care about anything other than money."

"You sure about that?" He questioned. To my surprised, he turned around and made his way towards Snart. What is he doing? I quickly made my way over before Derek could do something.

"If it's the famous Derek Hale," Snart said.

"You know about me?" Derek asked.

Snart smirked. "Claws might have mentioned a thing or two about you."

"Claws?" Derek looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Weird because she never mentioned you."

Snart wrapped his arm around me. "Well, here's the deal, your sister and I are - what the young people call - an item." This surprised me. We never even thought about putting a label into what we are.

"Really? You and my sister are together? Knowing what she is and where she comes from. You're ok with this?"

"If you're talking about her wolfside, I think I can take it." He smirked down at me. "I did prove it the other night."

And I can't be here anymore. I slowly unwrapped my arm and walked away before this conversation got anymore awkward. I looked back to see Derek not showing any emotion. Snart held that smirk on his face while he talked. Oh, please, don't say something...well, Snart-like.

"That's your brother?" Sara asked as I stood next to her.

I nodded. "Yup."

I could see her eyes trailing his body before nodding in approval. "He's hot."

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Eww." I looked towards the guys to see them shaking hands. Derek's grip was tight on Snart's. I could tell Snart wanted to wince, but he kept that smirk on his face. "Always the protective brother."

I guess Derek tightened his grip because Snart finally groaned. Derek turned around and walked back towards me. "He's good."

>>>>

As much as I hate saying goodbye, I had to. What I hate also is that I had to leave Derek back at with Araya Calavera. A few minutes before he got taken from the Pilgrim. I hate doing that, but that's the last place Derek was at. I know he'll be ok. The only thing I laughed about was seeing Peter all chained up.

I walked back towards the main deck. What did Derek and Snart say to each other? What did Snart say that made Derek approve? I knew I should have listened in.

"Then I saw younger Rip change, and I thought, why not give it a shot?" I heard Mick.

"Surprised you didn't advise your teenage self to not get on a certain boat," Stein said.

I made myself known. "Please. He'll tel him not to go on the Titanic and he'll still get on it."

"Yak, yak, yak," Snart said as he held his injured hand. "I thought we were on a clock here." He used his free hand and pulled me with him. "And remind me to never make Derek angry."

"Then don't date his sister," Rip said as he walked in. Now, time, the history from which your younger selves were removed, is beginning to set...as is evidenced by the change in Clarissa's memory."

"Does this mean all of us wouldn't exist?" I asked.

"Yes, Morgan. Soon enough your brother will forget about you. He'll believe that you've died in that house fire." Good to know.

"Ok, so how long do we have till these changes stick?" Jax wondered.

"No one knows. Which is why we need to move swiftly to locate Vandal Savage if any of your lives are to be restored to normal."

Kendra crossed her arms. "So how long will it take to determine a new location for Savage?"

"Longer than we have. Fortunately, there is one place in time that we know Savage to be." Please, don't tell me.

"You said he conquered the world in 2166," Mick said. Don't say it.

"You also said it was too dangerous to strike at Savage while he was at the height of his powers," Stein added. Not a word. 

Rip nodded. "That it is. But with your younger selves removed from history, we have quite literally run out of time." Great. I got up from my spot on Snart and made my way towards my own chair. I buckled myself in ready for the ride. 

Off to 2166.

》》》》

A/N: *Not edited.* Who's excited for the new season of Shadowhunters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 1 10
Barry tells his friends about the Flashpoint that he had caused. Meanwhile, Jefferson Jackson is coming to terms with becoming apart of Firestorm. Le...
30K 866 29
In which Ayla Hale returns to the town she thought she had left behind forever. Book 1 of the Ayla Hale Trilogy Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf Disclaim...
66 3 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...
7.6K 215 30
Invisible. That's all Elle Anders was. Until Time Master Rip Hunter recruited her and eight others for the journey of a lifetime. oc x oc Seasons 1 ⇨...