the way it ends [ tyrion lann...

By aylixrum

-𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 tyrion lannister... More

𝐢. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥
𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

3K 90 28
By aylixrum

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE WAY IT ENDS

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Anywhere she went the debris of a life forever gone followed, and Kyra carried it all with a gentle smile and unshakable humanity. The world was vast and chaotic, yet in all the disarray she could find beauty. She had learned from a young age to see potential in the most improbable places and embrace it dearly. Such as the strength of an elephant that many find intimidating, Kyra looked up in awe and admiration. Or a violent storm that tore the coast, knocking down the trees and roaring the night away. However, no one could deny the charm of the lilac hue and the raw energy as lighting spilled on the gigantic canvas.

     Kyra wasn't sure how she ended up admiring the erosion and might of the Great Sept of Baelor. Even less to say what events lead her to a brothel. It wasn't everything she had ever dreamed of but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... In a place like King's Landing life goes on fast and Kyra had to adapt, at least until she could carry on with her journey.

     Somehow, she ended up catching the King's eye. Kyra didn't mind it much but her discomfort grew as she got eloped with all the spiders surrounding the Red Keep. Conspiracies and lies weren't for her, so the girl kept to herself and once again enjoyed the beauty the place could offer her. At the end of the day that was all Kyra wanted ━ to see, to taste, to feel. Live.

     That's where she stood when she met the Imp. From the stories and ill-mannered gossip, Kyra had a general idea of what the folk thought of Tyrion Lannister. Still like many times before, Kyra had to find out for herself.

     Little did she know the wonders and miseries the following times would bring. And no matter how much one distanced themselves from the intrigues, the moment the walls of the keep were breached it was over. No one escapes the horrors of the great game.

     King's Landing makes murderers and victims of everyone, in the end.

CAST

kylie bunbury as kyra

ADDITIONAL CAST

natalia worner as vida 

tanya reynolds as telesa kastains

⁽ᵘˢᵉʳ: ᵃʸˡⁱˣʳᵘᵐ⁾

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

When my time comes around
Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
No grave can hold my body down
I'll crawl home to her

⁻ ʰᵒᶻⁱᵉʳ

NOTES

not me bring back this story after three years of absolutely nothing. not even mentioning the series finale oof-

first of all, this plot isn't mine! babyrobins thank you so much for letting me write it and for the patience bc i've been a neglecting adoptive parent

second, dear reader, prepare for trouble <3

STARTED: april 2018

ENDED: tbd

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. ONLY MY CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORYLINES BELONG TO ME.

ALSO THE GIFS USED IN THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT MINE (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) - CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS!

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND OTHER MATURE THEMES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 439 10
𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐈⃥⃒̸𝐘⃥⃒̸ 𝐀⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐭⃥⃒̸𝐞⃥⃒̸𝐫⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐤⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐈⃥⃒̸𝐘⃥⃒̸ 𝐀⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐭⃥⃒̸𝐞⃥⃒̸𝐫⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐤⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐈⃥⃒̸𝐘⃥⃒̸ 𝐀⃥⃒̸𝐬⃥⃒̸�...
35.5K 1.9K 49
Jaime made a deal for Tyrions life. Tywin has come to collect. Rieka didnt sign up for marrying both Lannister brothers within a few moons yet here f...
2.3K 49 17
This is a Fanfiction of Game of thrones. This is where the mad king was killed by one of his sons. And where he took the throne, who? Well the Prince...
306K 6.6K 44
»»----- Game of Thrones' Robb Stark x OC Baratheon Princess -----«« 【𝐈】With a happy ending because I'm a sucker for happy endings and unlike George...