Descendants: Added Elements (...

By kendallwendall783

They're not bad... they're just born that way. The story of four villainous children who get a chance to live... More

Prologue
The Proclamation
Rotten To The Core
So, The Plan?
The Arrival
Let Me Get To Know You
Evil Like Me
First Day of School
Maybe We Have Chemistry... Class
The Life of An Auradon Princess
An Exclusive Tour
Hey, Hey, You, You, I Don't Like Your Girlfriend
Escape
Baking With Villains
Love (And Hate) is in The Air
Did I Mention?
Bad Chad
More Than Just A Pretty Face
If Only
It's a Family Reunion... Sort Of
Family Day, Part 1
Family Day, Part 2
Coronation
Which Way Should I Go?
Mother Knows Best
Set It Off

Characters

512 8 2
By kendallwendall783

Booboo Stewart as Jay- the son of the manipulative Jafar. He is a handsome, athletic, mischievous boy with charm to spare, whose lies are as beautiful as his eyes. 

Halima as Tia- the daughter of the hard-working Princess Tiana and dashing Prince Naveen. She is a strong, independent, and fun-loving person who isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.

Dove Cameron as Mal- A natural born leader who strives to please her villainous mother, Maleficent. She is compassionate to some point, but is also vengeful and doesn't forgive easily.

Mitchell Hope as Prince Ben- a kind-hearted teen who feels pity for the children on the Isle of the Lost and gives them a chance to live life in Auradon.

Sarah Jeffery as Audrey- the daughter or Aurora, otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty. She is extremely self-centered and overly worried about the little things.

Jedidiah Goodacre as Chad Charming- the very arrogant and spoiled son of Cinderella and Prince Charming. He is a jerk and a bully to multiple people.

Sofia Carson as Evie- She is an intelligent, flirty, and kind girl, despite being raised by her mother, the very vain Evil Queen. 

Cameron Boyce as Carlos De Vil- He is the shy and obedient son of Cruella De Vil. He rarely likes to go against authority and is terrified of dogs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 5.5K 18
The Isle wasn't a place where one experienced love. And being the daughter of the most vicious villain of all time, (Y/N) didn't want to feel love. U...
289K 4.2K 50
Everyone knows about Mal but what about her twin sister Val. Join Val and the other kids from the Isle of the Lost on their journey of going to Aurad...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
132K 2.8K 12
❝no one can be just like me anyway❞ ------ Grace and her friends, Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal are perpetually stuck on the Isles of the Lost...or so t...