Kids moral stories

By EshmiMithila

Short stories for kids... Thanks to all of my readers to read this book and voting for it. I never imagined i... More

GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND
CONTROLLING TEMPER
FATHER AND THE DONKEY
LION AND POOR SLAVE
EVENING DINNER WITH A FATHER
LITTLE BOY'S MEETING WITH GOD
LEARN TO APPRECIATE
THE MONKEY AND THE CROCODILE
THE MONKEY AND CATS
NEVER TO GIVE UP
ALWAYS STAY ALERT
WHO OR WHAT DO WE LOVE MORE?
FATHER SON CONVERSATION
ROSE FOR MOTHER
MOTHER'S SACRIFICE
not an update
Important announcement
News

THE FOUR FRIENDS

835 10 0
By EshmiMithila

Four friends live in a village which has been struck by famine. Three of them are extremely clever and learned and consider their friend Shivanand a lazy but practical fool.

The four decide to go a place called Manasa, which is considered an asylum for scholars. On their way they have to pass through a forest. There they come across bones of a lion. Satyanand decides to show his knowledge by recreating the lion’s skeleton. The other friend reconstructs the lion’s muscles and structure. Vidyanand then wants to show his superior powers by breathing life into the lion.

Shivanand tries to stop them and warns them of the consequences of their plans. But they do not stop. Shivanand climbs a tree before Vidyanand foolishly proceeds with his plans. The lion comes to life and devours the three learned fools.

Shivanand’s practical nature saves him.

Moral: It is better to be practical than learned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

One Chance By Laura

Historical Fiction

2M 102K 29
To save her family from financial ruin, Annaliese Dawson agrees to marry a stranger. She knows that the arrangement would probably never lead to love...
480K 33K 90
Mouths lie, but blood does not. Ari confronts this profound truth as a holy war between humans and demons erupt. Amidst the chaos, Ari is faced with...
148 81 8
This is a story about a gir named lidya finding her happiness