Beauty and the Lazy Beast

By YaoiTora_Chan

Lazy and basically apathetic, a young prince named Kuro and his six siblings, servants and castle are put und... More

Beauty and the Lazy Beast || Preview

222 14 16
By YaoiTora_Chan

** Okay so, I wanted to write this story with another friend and hopefully we get to do it after we're done with college. The first draft will be written by me but me and her (maybe) will probably change and edit it to our own ideas and funny humor. Enjoy the preview!

My friend and I own nothing except the idea.
-
Once upon a time, there lived seven princes and one princess.

A young boy comes to their castle, seeking shelter from the grave storm. The siblings take a vote. And it lands in a tie.

The does not favor this so he reveals his ultimate secret.

"You are all selfish! I don't like selfish people! You will pay."

Everyone in the castle is ready for a possible fight... but what they get instead is something entirely different.

"Brother! You're a cat!"

"Okay Hedghog."

Thwack!

"Ow! What the heck hit me!"

"It's me, shit rat, I'm a freaking candle!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...