Galaxias: Retaliation

Par WingedWarrior1731

Second place in The Rising Star Awards # 9 in Science-fiction # 28 in Survival (A Wattpad featured story) "So... Plus

Author's Note and Copyright
Never Getting On The Bad Side
Trouble Magnet
Capturing London
Rebel Sympathisers
Attacked by the Chitauri
Birth of the Rebel Alliance
Balance
Failed Mission
Being the Badass
A Clash with Destiny
Harsh Reality
Strange Confessions
X Factor
Confessions and Unanswered Questions
Captured by a Storm
Assistance
Twisting Circumstances
Betrayal
Answers (Part 1)
Answers (Part 2)
In Transit
In the Lion's Den
The Final Battle Begins
We Fight Back!
Retribution
Epilogue
Cast

Prologue

73 9 19
Par WingedWarrior1731

Narrator's POV

Erstwhile Empire State Building, New York

The Empire State Building is one of the largest buildings in the world. A 102-story skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, it stands a total of 1454 feet tall. Once a glistening symbol of human civilization, it has now been transformed for more sinister purposes.

After Thanos conquered Earth, he didn't waste time in cementing his domain. Using his powers, he transformed the towering skyscraper into a tower of his own- the Tower of Death.

"Enough!" Corvus Glaive shouted, throwing his glaive at the wall and watched it embed itself." For how long does he expect us to sit idly and wait?"

"Easy, Corvus." Proxima Midnight, his adopted sister, grumbled as she wrenched the glaive from the wall."If he wants us to wait, then he has good reason for it."

"But this is outrageous!" Corvus shouted as he took his glaive from Midnight." It has been over a month and we're still here, squabling and killing those native humans. They're no match for us."

"That may be true," Ebony Maw quietly replied as he turned over a new page in his book." But patience is a virtue, something you won't understand. As this human, John Milton put it, patience is just a flower in the winds of war and deception."

"Spare me your haiku shit!" Corvus said as he sent his glaive flying towards Ebony. Without even looking up, Maw caught it before it hit him, and sent it back towards its owner.

"Ugh, stop it both of you!" Midnight shouted as she pushed Corvus onto a seat." The only thing you can do is to bicker amongst yourselves all day while Cull stuffs himself with food." The other member of the room, who'd been busy eating,looked up with a confused expression." Huh?"

Ebony yawned as he put down his book. Idly walking to the window, he observed the landscape, transferred from the hustling streets of New York City to the barracks and staying quarters of the Chitauri, their army. Their ships floated in the sky, keeping a tight vigil for any rebels foolhardy to approach the Tower. Ebony rarely smiled, but the scene of chaos amused him.

"Corvus is right, though." He turned around." We've been doing nothing for quite some time. This means that we are approaching a big task soon. We need to be ready."

"Yeah, I know." Midnight smirked." Tell it to this fathead over here."

"Hey!" Corvus exclaimed.

"You're a fathead."

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

Kids. Ebony thought as he strode towards the eating Cull Obsidian. He smacked him on the head and took the plate away.

"Hey not cool!" Cull protested." That liver tastes good!"

Ebony shook his head." You've had enough."  He ate the human liver himself.

"Not cool!" Cull whined." I'm still hungry."

Ebony shook his head and smacked Cull, and turned towards the bickering siblings." So are you two done, or shall I and Cull attend the ceremony ourselves?"

Midnight and Corvus stopped fighting." What ceremony?" He asked.
" The joining ceremony, idiot." Midnight flipped him off." We're going to have another member joining us."

Ebony intervened before they started fighting again." If you want to attend, then put your squabbling on hold. Father wants us at the top immediately."

The four strode towards the elevator. Reaching the top floor, they exited in a single file, as ordered, towards where a throne had been placed for their father. He looked at them gravely as each one bowed to him in reverence, and took their places beside him.
Midnight, always the peacekeeper, strode forward." Good evening Father. I hope we aren't late for the ceremony."
Thanos smiled at his daughter,a smile that didn't reach upto his eyes." I take it you're not pleased with the newest addition?"
"None of us are, Father." She admitted." We've served you well, and we don't think that we require any help-"
"You do." He cut her off." This being may be young, but he carries the capacity of taking you all on together. He has the combined power of the Stones. Do not underestimate him. You'll need him in your conquest."

"Conquest?" Corvus asked." But the universe is under your control already."

"This universe was just the first step of my conquest." Thanos snarled." I look beyond this one, to greater worlds I will unveil to you. This whole multiverse, will be mine to rule!" His voice boomed.

Midnight gulped." Where is he, Father?"

Thanos showed them a screen, where they saw a burnt, mutilated human groaning in pain. Blood dripped from his face, as raw muscle sizzled against heat. A breastplate was being strapped to his naked chest, and his body was being covered in armour.

"He is not just human." Thanos said." His human body, combined with his intellect and armour, adds to the strength granted by the Stones. He will be stronger, faster, more lethal than all of you. He will be your leader, your Commander,and my most powerful weapon."
The operating table slowly stood vertically. The person strapped to it opened his restraints. Clad in black armour, a black breastplate, black pauldron,dark faulds. Silver greaves and sabatons protected his legs, while he whielded dark gauntlets in both hands. His black helmet made it impossible for others to see his face. His visor was pulled down.

    Rough picture below

He slowly strode forward,taking brief, calculated steps. He slowly made his way to the center room, where Thanos and the others were waiting for him.

"Come here!" Thanos ordered. He slowly strode forward, and knelt in front of the throne.

"Human," Thanos began." By a curious chance of fate, you survived my onslaught. You endured what no other being has. You tolerated pain and agony beyond limits. And that has increased your capacities. You're now stronger,faster, and more intelligent than any other organism in the universe. The power of the Infinity Stones course through your veins. I want you to lead my armies, commandeer my troops, kill without hesitation. You will be my weapon. Do you accept?"

"I do." The person slowly replied, taking his time to weigh all options. His voice was heavy and dark.

"And do you realize that should you ever betray, or try to betray me, you shall be begging me to kill you?"

"I do."

Thanos slowly stood up. Using the powers of the Power and Reality Stones, he conjured a sword,a glowing sabre with a black hilt, and transformed it into reality. Placing the blade once on both the shoulders of the black-clad person,he asked." For the last time, do you pledge yourself to me, Thanos, your Master, to obey my orders without hesitation, and to lead my children on the course to victory, and render me complete obedience?"

"I do."

Thanos smiled a dark smile as he handed him the sword. "Then rise."

The person person stood up and grasped the sword. It was the perfect size and weight for him. Sheathing it, he looked at Thanos who smiled grimly.

"Welcome to the Black Order, Nemesis."

Hey guys. I'm back! Pleased to see you all again. And I bring you the first chapter of the sequel I'd been planning for days. Damn, I feel lighter now.
For those of you who are new, this is the sequel to "Galaxias: Rise of the Fallen." Give it a read and you will be able to understand this story better.
So we see the much-awaited Nemesis. What kind of a person is he? Evil or good? A killer or a savior? Let's see.
Please don't forget to vote and comment. It's the joy of every Wattpad writer. Just hit the tiny star and watch it turn yellow.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 38 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
14K 1K 61
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
12.5K 481 14
"I know what it feels like to stand at the edge of the world. Now you're going to know what it feels like to fall" ...
65.5K 1.9K 19
They lost. Voltron lost. 10,000 years ago, Altea lost. Now they have a chance to fight again, to win. They had to win. To win meant to survive. Woke...