Fire emblem x Reader

By Azumayah

This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own... More

Alm x Reader
Ike x Marth x Reader
Ephraim x Reader
Robin x Reader
Alfonse x Reader
Roy X Reader Part 1
Roy x Reader Part 2
Much Love ^_^
Corrin x Reader
Merric x Reader
Leif x Reader
Chrom x Reader
Seliph x Reader
A/N
Shura x Reader
Eliwood x Reader
Eldigan x Reader
Takumi x Reader
5k Already?!
Fredrick x Reader
Jealous Marth x Reader Part 1
Jealous Marth x Reader part 2
Thank you for the 10k views!
Ephraim x Reader
Bridal blessings scenarios...
Thank you for everything.

Marth x Reader

6.6K 31 2
By Azumayah

You were once a knight, but you don't remember anything from your past. You were created to obey your master and too be the perfect human being. You were send by your actual master.

-Why (y/n)?

-Who's that? I am Wrath!

-Why you betray us?

-Betray who? I'm master Medeus's ultimate creation, I don't remember any of you!

-You're lying right?!

-No, I am not, prince Marth. We will destroy Archanea and make you vow to our king Medeus.

-(y/n) ... What happen to you?

The throne room was all covered by blood from the altean knights. You were tired, but you didn't care as long your enemy was suffering you were fine. You didn't have many injuries, in fact you could heal yourself, all times they attacked you.

-Take this! A brown colored hair mage screamed while trying to attack you with her tome.

-Heh... You think you can scratch me with that toy?You suddenly appear behind her and attacked her with your sword.

-Linde are you alright?! Screamed a blue haired girl in a Pegasus.

-P-Princess, I-I'm...

-Quickly someone heal her! Screamed the blue hair maiden.

-(y/n) Please Stop it now! Were your friends! Screamed the prince. Somehow, he seamed familiar like the two of shared something.

-If I get to kill you, then lord Medeus will rule this world!

-Lord Marth, please let us fight her! Said a red knight, who also seemed familiar in another way.

-She is too strong! And I don't want to hurt her again...

-Milord, the only way to get (y/n) back is by defeating her.

-Then, let me go with you.

-Oh, Naga please protect them. Said another blue haired girl.

- Hey, (y/n)! It's me who you want right?

-Yes, my prince. I will bring your head to lord Medeus.

-It is true, you forgot everything?

-I don't remember anything from my past, except that lord Medeus created me to be the perfect human being!

-The perfect human being?! Said everyone except you and Marth.

-Shall we fight descendant of Anri?

-I never thought that you and I would end like this. We were so close friends and now you forgot me...

-Now show me what you've got! You run in his direction, trying to kill him, but you failed, instead you cut his shoulder making him scream in pain.

-Augh! Marth shoulder was bleeding, he was weak you were too strong, mostly of his allies were badly injured and some in might have died while fighting against you.

-Why aren't you fighting back?!

-I won't hurt you! That's the last thing I want to do in my life.

-Huh...? After hearing those words, your heart skips a beat, memories of your time as a knight started coming to surface.

Flashback

-Hello, I am (y/n) and today I will serve the Altean country!

-Nice to meet you (y/n)!

(blushes) -I-It's also nice to meet you p-prince M-Marth.

Sometime later

-Stop it Marth! That tickles!

-No!

-You asked for it! Now it's my turn!

-No, wait (y/n)!

-You can't run from me milord!

- Try to catch me, then! 😉

-What are these memories?!

(blushes)- Milord y-you just-

-I needed to tell you this now. Which means you can slap me now.

- I love you too, my king.

-Glad you feel the same.

- What the?! Get out of my head stupid memories.

-I-I'm sorry everyone but I'm leaving this country.

-Why (y/n)?

-For everyone's sake.

-Please don't go!

-I am dying inside.

-I can talk to them, that was an accident.

-No, I'm a monster.

-No, you aren't.

-My prince stay away from her, she is a monster!

-Milord fight me our man, will only rest, when they see my blood in your sword.

-Never, I will never do something to hurt you! That's the last thing I want to do in my life.

-Help me!

-I thought you were my friend...

-Then you thought wrong, (y/n)

-I can't forgive you from what you done to this people.

-Why, are you accusing me from murder? Their the ones who killed my cousin.

-Your no more welcomed in this country!

-Marth, you can't do this to me.

-Lord Medeus what's the meaning of this... You suddenly fell on the floor.

-What's wrong with her? Asked Elice.

-W-Why can't I kill you?! What are those feelings inside of me? What curse you put on me? You said that getting up and grabbing your sword.

-It's not a curse. It's called love. The prince said that walking in your direction. Everyone was preparing to attack you if something happen to Marth.

You prepared your sword, to attack him. He hugged you, you dropped the sword and looked to him.

-I missed you. Said the blue haired prince. You blushed

-Lady Elice, she still has her sword. Said a green haired mage.

-I know Merric. Said Elice.

...............................................................Good Ending (Forgive him)

You decided to forgive him, more memories started coming to surface, happy ones with your friends in Altea.

-Marth, you came to rescue me?

-Yes.

-Why? I'm a monster. So many people died...Because I killed them.

-You were forced by Medeus.

-Wrath still inside of me...Funny, she doesn't want to kill you anymore.

-Forgive me (y/n). I should have helped you, when you needed not calling you a monster and banish you from Altea was my worst mistake.

-Ah, so many memories... I wonder how S-Selim is doing. Is he watching over me?

-He, is I know your cousin, he would never give up on you.

-I'm so happy and tired too. You fainted in his arms, you were very tired.

-H-Hey! Are you alright?!

-I-I'm fine, Marth, l-let me j-just heal you... You healed him, while you were training to be the perfect human, Medeus taught you how to heal without staff or magic.

-Come on, you need to rest, now. Marth carried you to your room, he lay you down on the bed. You closed your eyes, while trying to sleep but you couldn't get that moment out of your head.

-Something troubling you (y/n)?

-Yes... Say Marth what's love?

-Love is...Well, I really don't know how to explain. Love is when you think on someone, you get nervous when your close to that person and that person makes you feel happy and at peace.

-Oh...So, I say that I feel that same connection with you. Marth started blushing and went closer to you he sat on the bed, right next you and stole a kiss. Your cheeks were very red.

- (I can't breathe!) The two of you let go of the lack of breath.

- Stay with me forever.

-As you wish milord.

-I can't wait for our wedding.

.................................................... Bad ending (attack him)

You haven't forgiven him. You wanted to kill him, so much that it was impossible to control Wrath. You started pushing Marth to grab your sword.

-She is going to kill him?! Screamed Merric.

-I won't let you! Screamed Caeda. You quickly grabbed your sword and killed Caeda.

-CAEDA?! Screamed Marth.

-F-Forgive me Marth. Said Caeda

-(y/n), what have you done?! Said Merric.

-Everyone attack her! Ordered Abel. The archers stared shooting at you, but you were too fast for them, the mages used their magic against you, but it had no effect on you.

-Every of you die!

You killed them all, the only one left was Marth.

-Ready Hero King?

-(y/n) Why? Said Marth Grabbing his Falchion.The two of you started fighting, memories started corrupting in your mind, but nothing stopped you to kill your lover.

-Say Good bye!

-Never! Marth was able to take your sword. -Surrender now (y/n)! You don't have your sword with you!

- Ha! Who told you, I needed my sword to fight? You used your alchemy to attack him.

-Augh! Damn! You really became very strong, haven't you (y/n)?

-You can say that. You came closer to him and killed him.

-Why (y/n), why?

-Mission complete. For some unknown reason you started crying. -Why am I crying? Why does stupid memories still appear? You fell on the floor. -Lord Medeus save me please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.3K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (◦'ںˉ◦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
41.8K 273 20
Just as the tittle implies, a collection of one chapter stories involving the reader(if desired) and the characters from fire emblem. You can request...
21.4K 412 39
A series of Fire Emblem Awakening one-shots! I do not own Fire Emblem or the characters! All rights for the game go to Nintendo! I'm simply writing t...
3.1K 51 7
DISCONTINUED, MOVED TO "Fire emblem x readers and scenarios" A bunch of Fire Emblem Heroes one shots and short stories with everyone's beloved summon...