AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Helping Shilpa
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Smile Please ❤️
❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Angry young man.....

1K 41 9
By LoveARsindu

Four Months Later :-

" Looking for whom? Your crush ah?"

" Yeah, he should be here at this time."

" Hmm,yeah he is very punctual and doesn't come late ,I wonder why he is not here still."

" I know Mehak, that's why I am looking for him to see his handsome face."

" Oh! Come on T ,he doesn't even spare a glance at you and you are crushing on him since 2 months"

" Arey Mehak that's what make him special ,all guys drool over me and he doesn't even look at me and not only me , he is not interested in any girl . What should I do whenever I see him I just can't control my heart."

" Yeah yeah ,I know T. But why a hottie like him is not interested in girls? I don't understand that !!!!!"

" Oh come on girls there are also other hot boys like me,if you notice...."

" Maybe ,but no one can compete him."

"You are right Mehak,In your dreams Rohit and you are nothing in front of him."

" T!!!, You can't say that...... Girls die to spend time with me,you know?"

" Yeah yeah I know Dr. Rohit Khanna.......now stop your act of being world's hottest guy and excuse us....."

" I don't need to act Dr. Tia Mishra......I am hot!!!!"

" Don't call me that.....just call me T!!!"

" Ok ,ok don't shout you people. Rohit and T let's go........time for our reporting........"

"Yeah but your Mr. Hottie has not yet arrived.....Mehak patel."

" I know but we should report on time Rohit Khanna."
.
.
.
.
.

******

Interns will be waiting to report their duties. Everyone in the hospital wonders that the person who is never late still didn't show up.At that time where everyone will be waiting for him......especially girls , there he comes.

He stops his car in the parking lot ,comes out of the car and locks it before taking his files and phone.

He enters the hospital and walks past through every one who are staring at him and drooling over him.

He comes to the reception and signs in. He looks at the interns who are ready to report him. He ignores the girl's staring and proceeds to do his work.

" Dr. Patel...... General ward"

" Dr. Khanna....... Children's ward"

" Dr. Mishra....... Path lab"

" Dr. Mishra. Do. You. Hear. Me.?" He scoffs at her and she nods in fear.

He assigns their duties ,ignores T's staring at him and turns to go ahead to his cabin.

He reaches his cabin,sits on his chair with his head resting on it and closed his eyes. He gets a flash of certain person,opens his eyes rubbing his temples and sighs loudly.

He checks the files of the patient whose surgery is in next hour. He goes to the patient,checks his B.P, glucose levels and other test reports. He tells the nurse to arrange the operation theatre and goes to get ready for the surgery.

He comes out of the theatre completing the surgery successfully. He tells the wife and children of the patient that he is safe and need not worry anymore. They thanked him and he goes to cleans himself .

******

" Oh! My God did you look at him T how handsome he is!!!!!"

" Totally right!!! How can someone be so good looking and handsome? "

" yeah,I mean he is so......."

" Hot..... You girls don't get tired speaking about him huh?....."

" It's the truth Rohit......and did you see his outfit today.....OMG......he looks dashing in black suit and it was perfect for his body."

" Whoa.....stop it with your dreamy look T. If you have forgotten I will remind you that you got snapped by him today morning with that stupid look of yours. And I don't understand one thing we didn't even see him smiling or laughing at least for once since we joined here as interns. He is always angry and still you girls fall for him."

" Exactly T, you were staring at him in the briefing and he got angry at you and this is not the first time."

" Oh come on guys don't you think he looks more hotter when he is angry..... I don't mind he is always angry.....you know I like guys like that who are.......angry young man types......."

" Not again with your dreamy look......Mehak look she started again"

"His eyes..."

"....."

" His hotness....."

" His body......"

" His abs......"
.
.
.

" We better don't interrupt her Rohit....." Sighs.

" Ufff....." Sighs.

******

He will be on his rounds checking on patients and interns. It's evening so interns work is almost finished. Suddenly he remembers something and calls someone on the phone.......

" Kab aa rahe ho tum?"

" Aaj hi"

" Kaha ho tum?"

" I am on my way, I will be there in few minutes."

" Ok, I will be waiting."

He cuts off his phone and turns to see all the three interns staring at him as if to know with whom he is talking. He sighs and raises his eyebrows questioning at them. They nod their heads saying nothing. He tells them to sign off their duties and leave.

******

He will be walking slowly in the corridors. He stops at certain point where there was a glass window and stares looking through the window thinking deeply.

The interns who comes out of locker room to go to their homes sees him staring outside the window in deep thoughts with his hands in his pockets in the middle of the corridor.

Their eyes shifted to the person who comes and stand beside him who calls out his name but he didn't hear him lost in his thoughts.

That person puts his hand on his shoulder to bring him back from his thoughts. He jerks his head towards that person..........

" Kaha kho gayye ho tum?"

" Kuch nahi......bas..........Kab aaye ho tum?"

" Bas abhi."

" Ok,I was waiting for you only."

" Tum teek ho?"

" Ha, kuch nahi hua hai mujhe"

" Bahut miss karte ho na tum usse?"

"Kaun?"

" Tum acche se jaante ho mein kiski baat Kar Raha Hoon."

"....."( Looks down )

" Tum jitna chaahe Mana kardo Bhai,Tere aankho mein sab dikhta hai mujhe"

"Ghar Chalo tum.....bahut takh gayya hoga. "Saying this he turns but stops hearing his name.

" Armaan"

" Champ......" Armaan sighs and looks out of window again.

" Armaan....bahut yaad aathi hai na woh...... bahut miss Kar rahe ho na usse........chupana mat mujhse,Tere aakhein sab keh rahe Hain."

" Champ Maine tumse kitni baar kaha hai hum iske baare mein baat nahi karenge......." Armaan stays still not looking at him.

"....."

Sighs " teek hai mein maantha Hoon ki mein usse bahut miss karta Hoon......lekin Karo toh bhi Kya karoon." Armaan says looking away from Atul who sadly looks at him.

" Chalo ab Ghar Chalo.....der ho rahi hai" armaan says holding atul's hand.

" Armaan....... I missed you." Saying this Atul hugs him tightly.

" I missed you too champ......but you went only for a week away from me.....don't get so Senti now......" Armaan says releasing from hug and smiles at him who grins widely seeing him smile.

" Chalo Chalo bahut bhook lag rahi hai...... Ghar chalthe hai" saying this Atul turns with Armaan only to see interns stood there Astonished looking at them.

Not their fault as they don't see armaan smiling and his bonding with his friend everyday and they are also curious to listen about whom armaan is missing so much.

" What you people are still doing here? Don't you people want to go to your homes?" Armaan asks them becoming serious again.

They nod their heads and rushes out from there without glancing back. Atul chuckles shaking his head seeing how they were afraid of his best friend who once was..........

Sighs

So much has changed in past few months. Atul thought sadly and goes with Armaan to home.

To be continued.............

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.7K 29
Somethings never change and they shouldn't. Friendship being among the few. Its all about love...but nothing is perfect...everything has jealousy,p...
45.7K 4.2K 38
A couple who always supported each other, despite having a bad start! They used to hate each other but intentionally or unintentionally, were each ot...
4.7K 259 10
It Can Trigger You!⚠️ As you can see it's a sumaan ff. So if you don't like it then ignore. If you like it, WELCOME! 😈 This is probably gonna be my...
82.5K 4.6K 53
#2 in Doctor series He knew THEY were more than a best friend to eachother. Yet, Aditya left Roshni for his childhood friend. Instead of heartbreak...